Chapter 3

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked down at my plate of food as I sat in the resturant of Zeus Hotel with my parents. "How was your second day Ha Yeon?" asked my mom.

"It was fine."

"Did you meet anyone?"

I shrugged. "Not really."

I wasn't in the mood to talk. I kept thinking about Choi Young Do. I don't know what it is about him that keeps my mind occupied. Yeah he's hot, but he's rude. I know I was so fascinated by him because he was unlike any of the guys my parents arranged as dates for me. Those guys were all the same type, yeah most of them where handsome but they were safe, and sensible. Just looking at Choi Young Do I knew that he was wild and reckless and dangerous. He was the type that when they loved they loved fiercely. I've never been in love, but Im a hopeless romantic and I think everyone has that one person who completes the other side of their soul.

I shook my head. Why I was thinking about all this I didn't know. But I did know that I wanted to get to know Choi Young Do. He was so forboeding pushing people away but little did he know it wouldn't be that simple to get rid of me.

 

Young Do

 

I was leaving the kitchen after doing all the dishes. As I skirtted the restuant I spotted elevator girl with two people who must be her parents. She noticed me too and smiled. She said something to her parents and they continued on to the elevator while she headed towards me.

I laughed.

What was this girls problem? Was she really going to continue to stalk me. She stopped in front of me. She also had a problem with personal space. She was so close that I could feel her body heat.

She was unusual.

Unlike any girl I've met. Most girls are afraid of me and keep far away and others throw themselves at me because I'm rich. I looked her over. She didn't seem like either type though.

 

Ha Yeon

 

He was watching me with those penetrating eyes. He looked like he was studying me trying to figure me out. It was funny because I was trying to figure him out too. Tonight he was wearing black pants with a white shirt and brown leather jacket. He loved his leather. He had a helmet in his hand. He looked like he was leaving.

"Where you going?" I asked.

He smirked.

"Why. You want to come?" He asked jokingly.

"Sure." I answered quickly. He looked shocked. I laughed.

"What you expected me to say no? Too late I already said yeah so you can't take it back."

I walked to the front lobby doors. Then stopped and looked back to see he was frozen to the spot looking at me. "Choi Young Do hurry." I called out.

He gave me one last look that I couldn't explain before shrugging and joining me at the doors. "Where are we going?" I asked him again. He didn't answer. It was really annoying when he did that. I didn't like to be ignored. We got to a red motorbike that I assumed was his. "Do you have another helmet?"

"Nope." He plopped the helmet on my head and got on the bike. Under the helmet I was grinning so wide my cheeks were hurting. It took some effort to get on behind him before he finally grabbed my hand and helped to boost me up. He revved the engine and I grabbed onto his jacket. I'd never ridden any type of motorcycle or motorbike before and I was suddenly scared. "Put your hands in my pocket." He yelled back over the engine. I didn't hesitate. I put my hands in his jacket pocket and pushed closer to him grasping on to his waist through the fabric. It felt great. He started off quickly zooming fast down the street and I grabbed on harder resting my face on his back.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. I felt like my world was falling away and the only thing left in it's place was me and Choi Young Do. No more pressure to be perfect for my parents no more expectations put on me by anyone. It felt great, totally freeing. So I relaxed and let the feeling take me over. When we stopped and I opened my eyes I was shocked. I don't know where I expected him to bring me but this wasn't it. We where at an average store on the corner of a street. He took my hands out of his pocket and got off the bike. I took off my helmet and gave it to him. He then placed it on the bike and headed for the doors of the store.

"Sit." he said to me pointing at one of the outside tables.

"Wooof!" I replied.

I saw a tiny smile before he turned and went into the store. I smiled. It was only 7 and the sun was still shinning, it was early september and the weather was beautiful. I took a deep breath let the fresh air fill my lungs as I sat at the table. I looked around and took in the scenery waiting for Choi Young Do to return. He walked over with two bowls of steaming hot instant noodles. He sat one down in front of me before sitting across from me. He immediately dug in like he hadn't eaten in weeks. I watched him fascinated. I however had just finished eating dinner at the hotel so I was full with no appetite. Finally he noticed that I wasn't eating.

"You don't like it?"

"I already ate."

He shrugged and pulled my bowl of noodles to his side. "Ahhh." he said slurping up more noodles. "More for me."

I giggled. He was so weird. But weird in a good way, differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter