Chapter 30

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ha Yeon

 

"So what do you have planned?" Nara asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't thought this through. I just word vomitted." I said in anguish. "Maybe I should cancel."

 "Oh no you don't." Nara said. "You are not going to cancel. Your going to go on this date and..."

 "Its not a date." I interrupted her to say.

 

She glared at me. "Whatever. Your going. And your going to make Choi Young Do realize that he's in love with you."

 

I sighed. She made it all sound so easy. How do I go about making him fall for me. Nara was convinced that he already had feelings for me but I wasn't so sure. I was nervous about hanging out with him later. Its not like we haven't been alone with each other before but somehow this felt different.

"So movies? Lunch? Amusement park." Nara continued to make suggestions. I nodded absently. Sungyeol came over and sat beside me. "Amusement park? Ohh I'm in." He said. Nara looked at him and said. "You're not invited. Its Ha Yeon and Choi Young Do's first date."

 

"Date?" he asked with a funny look on his face.

 

"its not a date." I said. "Were just hanging out."

 

"Just the two of you?" he asked. I nodded. He looked pensive without saying anything else. The more I thought about what Sungyeol said the better it sounded. A group hang. "Actually how about the four of us go to the amusement park." I told them. "You me,Nara and Choi Young Do?" He asked. I nodded. It was perfect. If the four of us went then it wouldn't be so much pressure for it to be more, if it was just us two. My mind was set. This was going to be a group hang.

 

 

It was the end of the day and the three of us stood outside the school waiting for Young Do. He was late and I had the sense of Dejavu from when he stood me up and left with Cha Eun Sung. I bit my lip nervously. I don't think I would be able to take that again. Then I spotted him and I was stupidly relieved that he hadn't stood me up. The releif was only temporary and then the worry settled in again. I nervously watched Young Do walking towards me. He had that confident swagger down and despite my nervousness I smiled. Everything about him was attractive to me.

 

"You have a stupid smile on your face." Nara said standing beside me. Her and SungYeol were with me as I waited for him. "Congress boy, Nara." He said in greeting once he reached us. Then he smiled at me. "Ready to go?"

I took a deep breath before replying. "Yup we are. We decided it would be fun to go to the amusement park." I smiled brightly at him hoping he would note the emphasis I had put on the word, we. He frowned and looked back and forth between the three of us. He then shrugged. "Whatever. Lets go." He said before walking off. I stood there stunned. I didn't want to go alone with him because of how nervous I was but expected him to atleast be upset. Shouldn't he be angry that I just invited Nara and Sungyeol along? Ughh it being a girl. I didn't know how to act alone around him now but I wanted him to be upset that we weren't going to be alone... What was wrong with me?

Nara linked arms with me and dragged me along. "What's wrong?"

 

"He didn't even protest. He had no reaction. Did you see?" I asked her.

 

She patted my arm. "Don't worry. I will have him giving you a reaction. By the end of tonight he'll be confessing his love for you." She said with a mischevious look on her face. Uh oh. I knew that look. That was Nara's going to make trouble face. "What are you up to?" I asked. "Don't worry. I got this." She said pulling me to Young Do's car.

Her and Sungyeol got into the back while I got in the passengers side. The ride to the amusemnt park was filled with awkward silence. If this ride was any indication of how today was going to go maybe I should have cancelled. "I just love your hair. Its so full and long. Absolutely gorgeous." Nara said as she reached from behind me to play with strands of my hair. "Isn't her hair perfect SeungYeol?" What was she up too? "Yeah. Beautiful." He said. Nara continued. "I bet you had all the boys in Italy. You're pretty, nice, smart. Did you date a lot?"

I blushed. Oh my god what was she doing? I turned to look at her and she winked. "Uh no not really. I didn't date. Only one guy." I said. I noticed Young Do's hand curl tightly around the steering wheel he had it in a death grip. "Lies! All the guys were interested in you when you first got here. They all thought you were gorgeous. You would have more date offers if they didn't think you were with SungYeol or Young Do." She then turned to SungYeol. "Shes gorgeous right! You would want to date her right?" She asked him. I gasped. Oh god this had to stop.

Young Do had taken his eyes off the road and it seemed he was watching SungYeol in the mirror for his answer. "Watch out!" SungYeol shouted. Young Do was able to swerve in time to avoid running over a guy. "Nara Shut up." I said turning the radio up. I figured out what she was trying to do now. She was trying to make Young Do jealous. I didn't like this plan and I didn't like her using SungYeol to do it. The rest of the drive was made in silence. Once we reached the amusement park I pulled Nara aside.

"What the heck was that?!"

She put her hands up and tried to look innocent. "What was what?"

"You know what. I know you're trying to make Young Do jealous and I don't want you to especially if you're using SungYeol to do it."

She looked guilty. "Yeah, its not right to use SungYeol. But did you see how upset Young Do was getting? He so has feelings for you." I rolled my eyes. "Lets go." I said this time I was pulling her to catch up with the guys.

Young Do and SungYeol stood facing in opposite directions trying to ignore each other. "What are you guys waiting for le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter