Chapter 34

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo Ha Yeon

 

I awoke to the smell of food cooking. It smelt delicious. My stomach growled as I opened my eyes fully and sat up. For a moment as I looked around I was startled. Where was I? I wasn't used to waking up anywhere that wasn't home. I stood gingerly on my sore feet and followed the smells to the kitchen. Young Do's mom stood at the stove cooking. The table already had various dishes on them. There was three places set.

 

"Wow. Can I do anything to help?" I asked.

 

She smiled at me as she turned to look me over. "No sweetie you just sit down. Young Do's on his way over. Its been a long time since I've had anyone to share breakfast with."

 

I watched her bring more dishes of food over and set them down on the table. She seemed excited about sharing a meal with us. I loved Young Do's mom. She was so warm and natural. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. I laughed. "Sorry. I do that sometimes. Staring. You sounded just like Young Do when you said that."

 

She laughed too. "That boy enjoys you looking at him so don't pay attention to anything he says."

 

"Are you talking about me?" Young Do asked as he walked into the kitchen. He walked over to his mom who was all smiles and hugged her. "Good morning mom."

 

Then he came and sat down at the table beside me. "How did you sleep? Is you're feet allright?" He asked concearned.

 

"There fine, I'm fine. Good morning to you too." I said.

 

Once again I had the feeling of this was the perfect life I could envision for myself. Watching Young Do laughing and acting like a baby for his mom. Eating her home cooked meals. It felt like I was apart of the family. But sadly it made me miss my own family. I was close with mom and dad. Yeah their constant need to manage every aspect of my life made me feel like I couldn't be myself I loved them. I loved them and I knew they loved me. I wasn't happy that things had turned out like this, that they felt the need to send me away. I've never once in my life lived away from them. I wishe they could accept Young Do and we could try to rebuild our relationship. I have to go home at some point. All of my clothes, my school uniform, my shoes were there. If I had to move out I would, they couldn't force me to go to that school in America.

 

"Are you finished? We need to go to your house." Young Do said.

 

It was like he was reading my mind. His mom let me borrow some of her clothes and some boots that were too big to wear home. I was extremely nervous about going there. I didn't want Young Do to come either, I didn't know what my dad was going to do or say to him.

 

In front of my house I grabbed Young Do's hand. "Maybe you should stay out here. I'll grab my stuff and be right out."

 

He shook his head. "No you have to stay here."

 

I frowned letting go of his hand. He wanted me to stay. He didn't care if they sent me away? Just last night he said he would never let that happen. I felt like my heart was breaking. He reached out and carressed my face.

"Don't look at me like that. I can't stand to see you hurt."

 

"Then stop hurting me. Say you'll be out here waitng." I said desperately.

 

"Its ok. I talked to you're father last night. He's not going to send you away. Go inside and talk to your parents. I will call you later." He got into his car and drove off.

 

He came to see my father? He talked to him? They weren't going to send me away? I couldn't believe it. There was no way. I walked into the house quickly and went in search of my parents. I needed answers. I found them both sitting in the living room. When I walked in mom stood from the couch and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter