What’s gonna happen ??

STAY TOGETHER

 

 

 

“What’s gonna happen ??”

 

He never run so fast in his life even more faster than that time where he throws his shoes for a bet and he lost his shoe lifts.

After 10 minutes of running he finally halted to look back. he couldn’t believe it he actually did it … he “escaped “

that word sounded so wrong in many way …BUT he was free.

He started walking again but with a calmer peace and time to times he still checked his back.

He was free … free … even repeating that word like a mantra …But why didn’t feel good like he thought he would.

Was he already changing his mind so soon.

”nope nope , I’m done “ swinging his head but  ”I wonder if the other will be okay tho  “

And more logic thought came “what if they send the police? they would 100% find him and this will totally go on the news, and people will think ….”

Damn if he felt stupid.

“stupid hackyeon ” damn it’s not like he can return to his family without the company/police come to check .. he was so screwed …

But still he didn’t stop walking…

 

 

“maybe he went to the bathroom”

“I’m gonna check” sayd Hyuk going in the bathroom direction

“ BOYS I TOLD YA TO DO YOUR STUFF QUICKLY” sweared the manager making ken startled.

Nobody tried to calm the manager since they knew it would only angering him more.

“HE IS NOT THERE” screamed Hyuk running back to the group

“” sweared the manager kicking the tire of the car.

“okey okey” whispered the manager taking deep breath to calm down.

“let’s do it like this Hongbin Ken …NO ..Hyuk and Hongbin you come with me, Leo you go ask around , Ken stay here in case he return , maybe he just went pee in some bushes I dunno , and Ravi also in the forest but don’t go to far , if in 3 hours we don’t find him let’s re-see each other here”

They all gave an okey sign and the trio started walking, not before the manager picked some stuff from the car.

While leo went again inside the bar to ask if they saw Hakyeon. And Ken just stood there looking around.

*after 20 minutes*

“already back ? did you ask ”

Leo gave a nod

“it’s impossible did you ask everybody ?? you couldn’t it’s impossible in such a short time, did you ask people out of the bar ?? ” asked/complained with an accusing tone.

“KEN there is ing nobody else apart from the 3 people working on the bar” spitted Leo glaring directly in Ken eyes.

Ken sighed looking down “but he couldn’t just disappear”

“it’s not that difficult , no camera, no people, no one”

“hyung you don’t think he was kidnapped”

“there is no other explanation”

“but ..but. WAIT .. where are you going?”

Leo started walking” going to find him, I don’t think he will just return like nothing “

“okey,what if we loose our way ?? how we gonna ask for help or to find the other ? ”

“we are main vocal we can use our voice”

Ken remained stunned for a second like he was shocked by a thunder a sensation of certainty filling his lungs

“yes .. yeah … YEAH WE ARE …. WE ARE THE MAIN VOCAL AND WE CAN DO IT ”

Leo snorted at the change of attitude of Ken , but still keep quiet , it was better to have a hyper Ken rather than a sad one.

*1 hour after*

Hackyeon was already out of his energy and after he looked behind his back for the 1000 times he dropped on the ground sitting on under a tree.

The weather wasn’t that bad there was some wind that was making the temperature drop a bit but at least it wasn’t raining.

The latter dropped his head on his hand trying to stop thinking about ..everything…

 

Hongbin,Hyuk and the manager were walking but still no sign of the leader but luckily the manager stopped swearing and this made the two mankne less stressed.

They were worried about Hackyeon while the manager just looked irritated, the difference of feeling was kinda bothering them but still it’s not like they could do anything about it..

“At this point we are not gonna find him “whispered Hyuk to himself

“then let’s separate brat I’ll go this way, you go where you want” stormed the manager

 

“hyung … hyung”

“what?”

“can you hear me a second” asked Ken

Leo give him a sign to go on

“well we didn’t talk about what happened at that house”

“true, but why should we talked about this? now ?”

“did you believe me about the ghost”

“the one you say made me fall from the stairs that almost killed me?”

“I don’t think she was trying to kill you, but was trying to tell us to go away, she knew about seungho and everything”

“she?”

“yeah she, I told you it was the ghost of the granddaughter of the old couple at that house and ..”

“Ken…. don’t take it in a bad manner but I don’t believe in ghost, but I do believe in psycho and I want to help a friend to not end in a bad way because of it”

“WHAT ?? you were the one who started about the ghost talk before, but now you denied it just because the manager scolded you ?? but … well okey do what you want BUT please hear me I’m not arguing about the ghost existence, but about the fact that seungho wasn’t alone”

“the jijimbang incident was totally him tho , it’s obvious”

“it’s true but how did he know that we were there, he knew about the car accident we had before …”

“so you are saying someone of us was working with him ? ”

“Hongbin”suddently blurted out Ken

Leo almost choked on his own saliva “WHAT ?? ”

“maybe” said Ken shrugging

“you can’t just accuse Hongbin because you two fight the most” scolded Leo surprised how the younger was accusing another member like that

“but still someone ..”

“enough Ken … for real, don’t speak to me if you gonna start ,..”

Ken was sad that Leo wasn’t believing him, and called him a , he didn't like it one bit, so he closed his mouth angrily and just started walking faster.

 

Ravi wasn’t someone that would get scared easily but he still wasn’t a good at orienteering himself ..

He was walking but he was sure he was totally returning back, if it wasn’t for a crunched figure under a tree

“NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

The sayd man looked up with scared big eyes.

“YA did you lost yourself??!!!”

N didn’t speak, he wanted to, but he didn’t know what to say

Ravi gave N the brightest smile he had crunching down to be on the same eye level of N hugging him.

N was overwhelmed, he had alleyways been the one hugging, but receiving one was soooo much better , and the rapper body was shielding him by the strong freezing wind .

 

A loud scream interrupted them and a gun shot was heard.

Ravi smile dropped and without a word him and N started running in that direction.