Study Group (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Oh Sehun, Son Naeun and Kim Kai are studying diligently in Kai’s room at Kim’s residence.

It is supposed to be study groups with Ilhoon, Suzy and Sulli but they are busy editing and compiling materials for their school magazines that they have to miss this weekend study group.

Being the only girl with these two boys really gives Naeun advantage…she gets to use Kai’s study desk.

Sehun immediately jump on Kai’s bed...to mark his territory.

While Kai get himself a small size folded table and make himself comfortable sitting on the floor between his study desk and his bed.

Each of them is assign with their own topics so they will master the topic and will be able to explain it to others. They are busy indulging themselves with the books when suddenly Naeun heard soft snores coming from the…….bed?

She turns around to see Sehun already fall asleep on the bed.  She slightly smiles watching Kai nodding his head for the nth times. It is always like this, if Ilhoon is here, he is already pushed Sehun aside so he can get some space for him to sleep. In the end, it is always the girls who finished their tasks. But today since Naeun is alone she keeps having a dialogue with her naughty mind and resulted to…


Naeun silently tiptoed out of Kai room to Namjoo room. She knocks the door and gets inside the room after Namjoo open her door.

“Namjoo, may I borrow your eyeliner please?”

“Why unnie?..Ah! Are you going out on a date with Kai oppa after this??”

Naeun startled by Namjoo outofnowhere words and begin to mumbled incoherently

“Don’t worry.. I’ll let you borrow my makeup set..I can even put on makeup for you if you want..” thrilled by her own thought Namjoo shoved her makeup set to Naeun.

“It is not it Namjoo-ah..but I will think about that later okay..gomawo~~” Naeun dismissed herself from Namjoo room and slip into Kai’s room again.

She plop herself on Kai’s bed slowly so she won’t wake Sehun up. She giggled by herself while doodling on Sehun face. Naeun silently promise herself to buy namjoo a new dress because her makeup suits well with Sehun.

Kai whom is sleeping on the small table wake up when she heard Naeun voices on his bed. His bed?? Sehun is sleeping there…wha-

“mmm..let see..eyelids,check.blusher,check,fake mole,check. Ah..the lipstick!” Naeun go through Namjoo makeup set and find a purple lipstick. Here we go…

Kai finally get what Naeun is trying to do. Heh! He won’t allow Naeun to do that to him. Let her feel content with Sehun first than I’ll surprised her.

Naeun finished admiring her works on Sehun face. And now its Kai turn. She look down to see if Kai is still sleeping and yes.. luck is on her side!

She went down getting closer to Kai in silent mode not knowing that Kai fully awake and waiting for her.


“Hmm..how can I ruin this perfect face of yours…let see..i will make you look more handsome then” Naeun talk to herself while looking at Kai dreamily.

Naeun naughty brain suddenly commands her hand to touch Kai face. Naeun willingly agreed and she took the time to move aside Kai hair that fall covering his handsome face.

She trace her slender fingers from Kai forehead to his closed eyes to his cheekbone to his chin..moving up again she trace his nose and slightly pinching it..causing Kai to move slightly..but Naeun didn’t stop and the journey continue down to his lips…

Kai was in the heaven when Naeun touch her. She was never the one who start the skinship between them. So he let her take her own moment…

While he is also enjoying every single milliseconds.

When Naeun suddenly pinch his nose…he almost open his eyes...but thank god he managed not to..

when Naeun fingers on his lips he slightly parted his lips and caught her fingers between them.

Naeun yelped. And Kai immediately put his hand on …preventing her from making another sound - at the same time another hand slip around her ant waist pulling her closer to him…well not closer.. Naeun is actually sitting on Kai lap with both his hand hug her trapping her from running away.

Naeun hit Kai chest slightly..when she saw his infamous smirk to her.

“You my love… need to learn thousandth more years to prank on me” Kai said while his hand is caressing Naeun’s hair that fall freely on her back.

Naeun slightly pouted... Kai is always ahead of her in everyt-

Chup!

Naeun eyes widely open and she can see Kai in face in front of her.

“Why? You don’t want to?” Kai asks pretend to be disappointed. She knew Naeun loves him so much.

Naeun then move forward and when their lips almost meet…her naughty mind ask her to only Kai’s lips.

Kai frozen..only for 2milliseconds ..he then move forward and captured Naeun lips with his own…

If there is anyone here..they can tell the KaiEun couple are smiling happily while kissing…


 

 

 

 

“Yah!are you guys forgetting me here??” Sehun asked pissed off by the two love birds who didn’t even realize he is watching them kissing each other with Naeun sitting on Kai lap and Kai is caressing Naeun’s hand and back alternatively for almost 30 seconds.

Naeun slowly pull back and hide his face on Kai chest because Kai is restraining her from going anywhere…with him still trapping Naeun with his hand.

“Oppa,unnie!!the food is ready!!!”Namjoo happily skipped inside his brother’s room while calling them loudly … and she almost choked on her saliva when she saw Sehun with *whattheeffinthingyonyourfaceisitmymakeup* while Kai and Naeun laughing crazily rolling on the floor …

 

And Sehun is still dumbfounded.

 

THE END


author's note:

here is KaiEun for you

Sehun as the mischievous friends

Namjoo as the supportive dongsaeng

 

i was still shock after the revelation of baekhyun and taeyeon couple.. there is this acc in tumblr saying that one of them date apink..

well..as for now it is still groundless rumor...whatever it is..as a fellow exopink shipper..grooup hugs

to baekhyunxapink shippers..

 

@moonlevine----> here is KaiEun ft Sehun for you...