Miracle (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

this is supposed to be the continuation from CRUSH...

oh! the italic is for the heart/mind talking...


The student council meeting has ended with announcement of their president and secretary of the council can’t attend their weekend activity for the president was involved in the friendly basketball match held in Busan and the secretary is doing some volunteer works with her group of friends.

“Meet you when I meet you”

“You too Mr. President…good luck for the match”

Chorong smile and bow to the rest of her council members catching up to the president who already far ahead.

“Suho-ssi…” Suho turn his head to give his secretary the attention she called for…”Well, actually the volunteer services we are going to do is at one of Busan orphanage… if the places weren’t too far… I think it would be great to have you guys there…that’s all…” Chorong politely bowed and take her leave.

“Chorong-ssi…text me the address…then we will see if we were able to be there…”Suho smiled sweetly “I’ll take my leave now…meet you when I meet you then..bye~”

He did not just winked at me..he did not…

Chorong silently hit her head on the wall…trying to make her brain works after the unexpected brain freeze she experienced from Suho wink…

He wink at me!!! kyaaaaa~~~~


As they arrived at the orphanage…they were greeted by 15 childrens who is around 5-13 years old and two adults which is the orphanage directors. They play together as soon as they finished introducing themselves…the kids is really warming..just being there…it seems like the smile is permanently etched on their faces. Even the ice princess Naeun melted away by the warmness they spread.

After quite sometimes there, they were divided to do the house chores…Bomi assigned for cooking, Namjoo for cleaning the dishes, Eunji for house cleaning, Naeun doing laundry, Chorong for shopping while Hayoung need to accompany the kids and play with them until everything finishes.

“Unnie will go now…meet you later..” Chorong skips the stairs to open the gate and she is shocked to see Suho ready to ring the bell…

“Oh!” stupid Chorong!! That’s all…pfft… welcome him inside!

“Come on in..the girls are inside with the kids” Chorong led Suho inside with Chanyeol, Baekhyun,Kyungsoo,Kai and Sehun tailing him in that order.

Chorong brief them about the orphanage and introduce them to the kids and telling the girls to do their assigned works before she take her leave to the mart nearby.

“Wait…I’ll go with Chorong and Bomi since they might need men to help them..so you guys settle yourselves by your own…annyeong~~”

“Hyung! I’ll go with you..” Chanyeol immediately pursuit Suho and the girls.

And like that..the boys assigned themselves to help the girls…


Naeun is alone at the backyard…filling a basin with water making bubble soap which in no time already filled the basin which is loaded with blankets. She sighed wondering if Hayoung will ever come to help her…it might take a while to wash these blankets alone…she turn off the tap and with her already wash legs she enter the basin with her right leg balancing herself…she began to stomp her feet..

Left, right, left, right …she can hear the kids screaming and laughing together with Eunji unnie voice screaming to not run inside the house, male voices that seems to have more fun than the kids themselves…her right hand slowly make way to her chest..she can feel the organ is working quite hard right now…she shake her head trying to clear her mind…

She was changing from her blouse and skinny jeans to a short and a white baggy shirt so she can do her work properly when Namjoo knock on the door asking for her to come to the garden at the front yard after finished changing…not knowing what is waiting for her, Naeun went out while combing her hair trying to make them into a bunch…

This must be a dream…Naeun soul already left her body once she saw her crush among the guys in front of them…she didn’t know which one to do first, tied up her hair, covering her deadly y long legs or cover her face and what she did is trying to hide behind the other girls who are smiling weirdly at her…

She smiled to herself remembering the awkwardness and embarrassment she felt at the moment...she only nodded, trying to avoid any eye-contact with the other es in front of her…as the shopping team leave, Naeun immediately scurried to backyard…

Thankfully, no one follow her and the time is enough for her to calm down and she is now watching some of the bubble escaped from the basin flying up and away from her…she can’t stop giggling as she continue stomping on the wet blankets making more and more of the bubbles flying away..

Her feet staggered from all the effort she exerts to wash the blanket…


“Need help?”

Naeun looked up to meet the brown orbs that already fixed his gaze on her…the flying bubbles really helpful in adding the fairytale theme surrounding her right now…before she manage to make a sound, not that she is able to speak at the moment…Kai already bend his body to fold his jeans properly, preparing himself to enter.

What is he doing…

Naeun eyes widened when Kai enter the basin trying to stable himself by holding both her arms…she stay rooted while Kai already begin to stump the blankets…still holding Naeun arm…when he abruptly accidentally stepped on Naeun feet waking her up from her reverie.

“Sorry..”

“Huh!"

"It’s okay…would you mind holding my hand ?..it is more comfortable…I guess...?”

Stupid Naeun..he will think you are an easy woman…why did you hold his hand..where is your pride woman..

Naeun mentally scolded herself…while holding Kai hands.

Little that she knew…Kai is doing hula dance in his mind…Baekhyun idea might seems stupid but it is the most efficient…

bwahahahaha…komawo hyung!


Together they finished washed and dried all the laundries…filled with chatters, laughs, giggles and the skinship they had done really worth the three years they spend hiding the feelings they had for each other…but no…no one is going to confess here…let just wait till the right time..

“Tired??”

Kai making a gesture using his thumb and his point finger by nearing them together.. leaves only a 0.5 cm in between…

“I am going to bring you water…wait here…”

Kai nodded at Naeun following her step with his eyes with tug of smile …he really in love with her…he lie down on the grass, closing his eyes, waiting for her.

Naeun bring along two glass of orange juices…she can’t stop smiling…it is a miracle to be able to talk and to jokes around with each other…well, meeting him here is a miracle itself.

Naeun put the glasses on the grass properly when she saw Kai is sleeping…

Heheheh! Thank you God…I will use this time wisely…

Naeun waste no time to study the love of her life features…he had the ideal proportion body,the long legs,the sturdy chest, his beautifully shaped eye brow, his curly long lashes, his pointed nose,his pink lips, not too thick but not too thin… Naeun propped herself on her knee to have a good side view, from side she can see his jawline, his side burns neatly and little stubble forming on his chin…

 Kai slowly opened his eyes disturbed by the itchiness he felt on his chin…and to his surprised, she can hear Naeun giggled softly…no wonder it feels weird, she is playing with his stubbles…

“I think I need to wear mask…”he said with crooked eyebrows.

Naeun immediately sit properly with her head lower down...”I’m sorry” which come out as soft whisper.

Kai looked at her giving out his hand to her earning a startled huh from Naeun.

“If you want me to forgive you…help me up..”

Naeun stand up straight and held Kai hands in her and pull him up…Kai bounce his body up himself..not really need any help and they end up standing so close to each other as Naeun almost stumbled shocked after Kai push himself up, pulling her towards him almost at the same time she pull him up.

Frozen…Naeun cant really move..his scent numb all her limbs and her senses.

Kai tilted his head, lowered his face to Naeun ears, inhaling her sweet smell hair on his way down…

“ I really don’t mind though…having you doing that to me everyday…”

The end.



author's notes:

I just had to make it stop there…my heart almost burst writing this scene…

I can't continue..for the sake of my own heart health…

Maybe next update…after I calm down my KaiEun raging hormone

Why do they look so perfect for each other??? Haishhh!!

Have you guys listening to Pink LUV??? I really love Fairytale Like Love and Not An Angel..

 

What’s yours…?

Don't forget to Vote Apink for MAMA..there is still lots of times…

 

Hai to my new subscribers…do comments…I read all of it..huhu~~

 

have fun reading..till we meet again...

annyeong! ppyonggg~~

xoxo_chu.