The Student Council 2 (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Another week has gone by..and Naeun is still thinking about the incident in the student council room.

She never had the intention to get back into the room or even to just pass by it.

She was afraid if Jongin might appear out of nowhere and do all those weird things again..

All she did for now…is to avoid Kim Jongin and his friends as long as possible until she can think properly and set things right once and for all.

And she is quite successful for now…she had once again wear the round specs, braid her hair, wore the long shirts and white socks…she had never wanted the unnecessary attention anyway…

Of course she did heard all the rumors about her…they purposedly said it out loud anyway…

“Do you know, she went to the room to seduce the boys and fail miserably…”

“Look at what she is wearing now..she must be rejected so hard that she completely lost her confidence”

“I pity her but…she deserves it”

And, the talks keeps going these days and sometimes she even get the upgraded rumors which is how she is actually a and many more…

But, Naeun didn’t care..well, why would she…the rumors will eventually died down and so are the people who were saying those s…

“Attention to miss son naeun, please report yourself to the student council room right now” the loud booming voices startled her…she hurriedly pack all the books and walk out from the class.

But she is not going to the student council room…instead she is heading towards the gate…to run away from the school, the people, the rumors and most importantly Kim Jongin.

“Yah Kai!!! Why aren’t you going down and ask her to come here yourselves instead of asking us doing the announcement every single day?”

“It has been two weeks you know”

“What actually happen that day?” Luhan pry into the subjects slowly and everyone is paying their best attention to Kai.

And the silence is the only answers given.

Kai watch the silhouette of the girl whom bravely climb on and pull herself up before jump to the other side.

He smiles to himself causing others to look at him weirdly

“Kai….?”

He turns around to see most of his friends is waiting for his anwers while the others is busy pretending doing others job.

“I told her that she can’t leave the student council…with a bit force…”

“And she agreed to it?

Kai nodded silently, pursing his lips…thinking how to get that girl again…everytime he take a step forward, it seems like she is running away…


“Naeun-ssi, I’ve learnt about you skipping schools almost everyday…is there anything that bothered you these past weeks?” asks Mrs. Lee Yoo Na, Naeun’s homeroom teacher

Naeun politely shake her head with her head bowing down.

“You are not just my top student but you are the members of students council now, it is your responsibility to show positive attitudes so other will respect you”

Naeun politely smile to the beautiful teacher… just by hearing the words student council she already got goose bumps.

Naeun tried to avoid her teacher eyes, afraid the nagging session will prolonged more than she imagine.

Just then…

“If you allow me, Mrs Lee, I would like to have a talk with Ms. Son after you have finished yours.”

Naeun snapped her head to the left…absolutely flabbergasted by the sudden appearance of Kim Jongin.

“Of course..you may talk to her now…I am done after all.”

“What?!!”

And everyone is looking to her direction…even she is shocked by her sudden loud voice or rudeness. She didn’t count how many times she had bowed 90degrees to mrs. Lee … and she only stopped when mrs lee soft chuckles drumming against her ear drum and dismissed both of them.


The journey from teachers’ lounge to the student council room seems longer than ever and the awkward silence didn’t help at all.

“Do you hate me that much?” Kai asks Naeun as both of them sat on the couches.

“I don’t even know you that much to hate you” Naeun replied calmly.

“Why are you avoiding me then?” Kai watch at Naeun closely to read her reaction.

“Because I don’t know you enough to get close to you” Naeun bravely looks at Kai.

“Why aren’t you trying to know me then?”

“Why should I?”

“Because I know you enough…to know that you are trying avoid me” Kai stared at Naeun intensely.

“What?” Naeun brows furrowed in confusions.

“I might know about you more than you expected…” Kai trying to maintain the eye contact between them.

Naeun break her stares,looking at elsewhere but Kai.

“This is definitely the reason why I am avoiding you” Naeun almost like whispering to herself.

“I heard that” Kai replied with a smirk on his face.

Naeun looks at the boy in front of her, and she begins to pinch her nose bridge, closing her eyes and lean towards the couch, letting the softness of the material the engulfed her.

The silence continued for minutes…and both of them can feel the tensions that begin to rise in the room.

“Ask me whatever you want when you had the question ready…I will answer everything” Kai raise from his seat…

“I do…now” Naeun softly answered back, still not opening her eyes…Kai sat back, and Naeun open her eyes, eyeing the boy who is now sat next to her.

“Wh-..” Naeun voice cracked…she is nervous, she didn’t expect Kai to sit next to her..

She cleared and ask the question again “Why? That day…why?”

“What? Do you asks me why I choose you to be one of the members?”

Naeun glared at Kai…mad at this guy laidback attitude.

Kai let out soft chortle, having fun watching the angry girl beside him...

“Why do you think I did that?” Kai throwback the question Naeun asks him.

“I am not you, Mr. Kim Jongin.. I am Son Naeun…how would I know what is in your mind…”

“Do you want to be Mrs. Kim Naeun? Then you will know what is in my mind…”

“I don’t think I will get the answers…” Naeun stand up, not really liking the amused tones from Kai, “Excuse me…”

Jongin immediately stop her by holding her arms…he didn’t even need to stand to held her…

“I said, excuse me…” Naeun tried to pry his finger from holding her hands…but it just get stronger.

“Do you need me to spell it loud for you? Do you really not know why I did that..?”

Kai is now standing face to face with Naeun, so they are level…but he is still holding her hands.

Both of them are having their own staring battle…no words were spoken…their chest heaved up and down in synchronic movements…both probably from the raged emotions.

“I love you…”

“Are you kidding me?”

“I, Kim Jongin love you, Son Naeun…since the first time I laid my eyes on you...”

“I don’t even know you 3 years ago…stop lying” Naeun tried harder to release Jongin’s grip on her hand.

“I know you…your locker number, it is beside me remember…I even had the notes you stick on mine…perhaps by mistakes…”

Naeun obviously remember all that…she did not mistakes their locker…she purposedly stick the notes on Jongin locker.

“ I want the fairytale like love, my love… the one who will kiss me slowly and wake me up from the deep slumber like magic.”

“What???” Naeun eyes enlarged…

Naeun being the weird person she is, didn’t wrote down her name, afraid she will be mistakes as one of his fans, she is not even hoping for him to see the notes…most of the times, she will regret sticking the notes and wish for the winds to blew them away.

“You remember….did you?”

Naeun shyly nods, averting Jongin eyes who keep on searching for hers.

“I put it there…for you to read…because I already fall for you back then…”

“How about now??Do you still like me now?” asks the impatient Jongin.

“I…. I th-- i think I…“

“You think?? What about your heart…what do you feel??” Kai asks not really fond of the previous answer.

Naeun blushed so hard…of course she still like him…she purposely wear those ugly uniforms so she will not see him as often as other problematic girl.

That way she can focus on her study more...plus she is a scholarship students..she need educations more than boys.

but, it seems like her parents already knew about her falling in love, because they seems excited to see her dress-up in her uniform the other day.

“Naeun…I am waiting….” Kai releases his grip and shorten the distance between him and Naeun.

“I…”

“Yes or no”, demand the impatient Kai

Naeun took a glimpse on Kai…and answered “Yes” promptly.

Naeun leaned back fast, with her right hand on top of her lips…while Kai lips on the back of her hand…she almost get kissed again…thankfully… this time her reflexes is faster.

Kai smiles on Naeun hands, wrapped his arms around her, engulfed her into his embrace, taking in her scents as he placed his chin on her head.

"Should I ask for permission?" Kai asks in his soft hushed tones...and she can feel Naeun nods against his chest.

 

the end



author's notes:

i am sorry i need to end this story this way...

as much as i want you guys to wait.. i cant...

i also know the feeling of waiting for something...

so here you go...

 

to my new subscribers...hello, hai there!!

 

have fun reading! dont forget to comment...and subscribes..:)

 

we meet when we meet again...

bye for now!! ppyong!!!

 

xoxo_chu