Little Princess (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

She woke up early today…

Today is their special day…

She buried herself in his embrace…appreciating the warmth they shared before went out of the bed.

She lazily planted a soft kiss on his forehead and slowly lifts his arm from her waist and quietly walks out of the bed…

She finished wash herself and went to search for a white T and gray pants for her to wear.

She happily skipped to the kitchen while tying her long hair to begin cooking for their breakfast.

She stopped on her track and went to another room to check on someone before going back to the kitchen.


She took out the ingredients she had prepared from last night.

She switched on the stoves and put the chicken in the pot to make sure the chicken will be half-cooked by the time she finished chopped the carrots, tomatoes and potatoes.

She scooped some rice and begins to prepare it so it can be eaten with the chicken soup.

10 minutes later...

She put aside the chopped veggies and begins to make chocolate pancake mix.

15minutes later…

She was trying on the chicken soup after adding in salts and black pepper when she was distracted by a kiss on her right shoulder.

Her small smile becomes wider when she felt his hand slowly circling her waist…closing the distance between them…

“Good morning, Jongin!” she chirped quickly while turning to face him when she felt his lips caressed her sensitive spot under her ears.

“What are you doing this early?” he asked while trying to take a sneak peek behind her..looking at what she had been working on this early morning.

Naeun tsk-ed cutely and flick his forehead...she knew this would happen..he rarely remember anything related to numbers… he even confessed once her phone number is the only numbers he remembered.

He softly rubbed the place Naeun hit her and lower his head to capture her lips for a morning kiss when Naeun is distracted with his action. Naeun happily welcome his lips on her by letting her fingers caressing his messy bed hair.

Naeun is the one who pull back first remembering she still had a lot of cooking to do.

She pushed him out of the kitchen so she might be able to cook without any distraction…

“Take a bath first before you come in here again…”

“I already wash my face and brush my teeth…why can’t we eat now?” he whined

“Because the foods is not ready yet … I think it will be finished when you finished…plus you need to attend our Na In too”

He tap her nose playfully before went to their room to take a bath.

Naeun resumes her work diligently as she is already in the final stage of cooking now.


Jongin went to his closet to search for the shirt he needs to wear when a white-T with their faces printed on it captured his eyes.

He laughed when he realized how ignorant he is… he totally forgot today is their 4th anniversary.

He wore the shirt Naeun prepared for him and wear blue jeans to compliment the shirts.

He went to their daughter room to find out his little princess is already wide awake on her bed waiting for one of them to pick her up.

He showered his little princess with kisses on her face, tickles her round tummy, and carried her up so he can bathe her.

He still remember the moment when he tried to bathe Na In for the first time…he almost cry together with her when she suddenly cry out loud as the water touch her body.

But that was all in the past..he is now as skillful as Luhan hyung, who is a father of two handsome boys…

As the laughter of Jongin and her daughter reached Naeun ears…she immediately set up the table…she properly arranged the main dishes chicken soup and other side dishes including Jongin favorite kimchis and Na In choco pancakes. She filled Jongin and her glass with orange juices while Na In glass is filled with milk.

She claps her hands and smile contently as she finished preparing the extravagant breakfast table.


“Mama!!” Naeun run slightly towards her daughter who is securely placed in Jongin’s arms and pout her lips asking her girl for a kiss.

The cutie pie Na In obliged to her mother request by smacking her lips on her mothers and followed by a loud muahx made by her. Naeun pinch her baby cheek and kiss her right cheek while Jongin taking care of the other side.

They settle down to eat their breakfast and the little princess beam excitedly towards her mother when she saw her choco pancakes is served with her favorite peanut butter. Na In called her mama and planted a kiss on Naeun cheek while saying thank you in the most adorable way she can.

After Naeun finished serving pancake on her daughter plate…she walks towards her seat when Jongin tug her arm, Naeun stops on her track and look at Jongin who suddenly stood up from his chair.

Jongin pull Naeun in for a hug and whispered a sincere gratitude from the bottom of his heart.

After they finished eating, Jongin volunteered to do the dishes and Naeun of course had no problem with that.


As Jongin watched his two angels playing with each other at the living room…the doorbell ringing indicating someone’s here.

“Yea!! Chorong auntie ‘ere”

Naeun watched her daughter jumping up and down happily as if she guessed right while Jongin went to the door to open it.

“Jongin! Naeun! Happy anniversary! We are here to give you our gifts” Chorong who accompanied by Luhan and their two sons walked in while hugging Jongin and Naeun.

Naeun was totally bewildered by the surprised visit can only laughed while covering . She didn’t expect her closest unnie to come…and bring her a gift.

She thanks them for the presents and ask them to stay for a drink…but Luhan immediately reject her offer and said they cannot took too much time here since they need to go somewhere.

“Naeun-ah… can we borrow Na In for two days?? Please…” Chorong ask Naeun while blinking her eyes rapidly.

 “We are going for a vacation and the boys said it will be bored since there is no girl around..so we decided to took care of Na In for two days… can we.. Naeunnie” Luhan added in.

Naeun look at Jongin, Na In and back to Jongin again…

“of course you can…it is not like you never took care of her before…just make sure she eat her meal properly okay Oppa, Unnie??”

The boys jumped on their feet and called for a group hug with a 3 years old Na In… Naeun excused herself to pack for Na In stuffs, Chorong volunteered to help leaving Luhan and Jongin at the living room.

“Hyung. Thank you!”

“No problem…when it is my turn you will took care of these boys ..understand?”

“Yes hyung…as always we are one!” and their laughters resonated in the house.

The men laughter’s subsided as the women came in with Na In bags.


“Why suddenly a vacation unnie?”

“ I don’t know myself…Luhan oppa suddenly suggest it while we were having breakfast this morning…since I don’t have anything to do so I went along with his idea…”

“ …but I think it has something to do with your husband…and this anniversary thingy….consider it as our second gifts..” Chorong playfully nudged Naeun side, while the latter cheek already turned crimson red.

As they finished packing, Chorong and Naeun went out with Na In bags in Chorong hands.


The couple bid goodbye to their little princess who is already in the car playing with her favorite oppas. Only Chorong and Luhan waves back while pressing the car horn as goodbye.

As Naeun closed the door and swiftly turn to walk away…she is cornered by Jongin between his arms, his lean body and the door.

She placed her palms on his chest while tilted her head so she can properly see his face.

And Jongin lean down, face to face with her and whispered smexily…

“Now it is my turn to give you my gift” and captured Naeun lips in one of the most breathtaking kiss she ever had.

the end.



author's notes:

 i am so sorry for not updating...

i had naeun and sehun scenarios playing in my head but i just cant find the right words to write it down...

 

 

oh and NAeun + jongIN = Na In...hehehe..typical.. iam sorry..

 

have fun reading!!!

till we meet again...ppyong!~

xoxo_chu~~