The Oh's Family (NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

The Oh’s family will be having their dinner together since tomorrow is Saturday and Saturday means weekend and weekend means tutorial class for Oh Hayoung which explains why she looks so weirdly happily singing Saturday Night by g.o.d.

Her weird behavior almost makes her mom throw her away from the kitchen…thankfully her mother is one of g.o.d fans so both of them are singing and dancing while preparing their dinner fill with loves and laughter.

It was one of the way of Hayoung’s family bonding…her mother will go to the market to buy ingredients needed, her brother will accompanied her mother before he went to the office and together with her father they will come home early tonight so they will spend more time together preparing their favorite foods. Normally, there will be no outsider only the family members together…Mrs. Oh even dismissed the maids so she can do everything from scratches…that is how she will reminiscences the struggle they had to have the good life they are living now.

That is also one of the reason why Hayoung and her brother need to work on something rather than getting everything they want easily. They are pampered but at the same time they are disciplined so they will never look down on others no matter how good or how bad they look like on the surface because not all first sight is accurately accurate. But Hayoung and her brother never complained because they are who they are today thanks to the wonderful mom and dad they have.

“Oppa!! Grill the chicken properly…you will be ashamed for the rest of your life if you failed at it..” Hayoung slowly whispered the words to Oh Sehun which makes the tall guy bewildered by the out of world comment.

His father join him outside to help him grill the sausages and kebabs. While Hayoung and her mother is busy arranging the dishes on the dining tables. They are going to have the dinner outdoor today. Hayoung and her mother keep on singing the song while occasionally dancing to the point causing Sehun and his father laugh. Mr. Oh even went to his wife and they do a couple dance together earning them some weird sounds from their childs.

And the fun moments last for a while until the doorbell rang.


Naeun heart feels like it is going to burst out anytime soon. It has been a while since she had dinner together, she usually eats alone at the food stalls or ordered fast food delivery which is the best way since she need to work on her thesis and her study. So today’s event might seems normal to other persons but not to her. She looks again at her reflections on the mirror. The white knitted sweater paired with her blue jeans make her looks more brighter than usual. Naeun makes sure her hairs is braided to one side properly, she then decide to wear the orange lipstick so she will look presentable for dinner tonight.

On the way there she played some songs to ease her nerves. Why does it seem weird today??? Not a single thought left her mind, she keep on thinking all the possibilities for why she is been called to the family dinner today. Naeun finally decided that today might be her last day as tutor for Hayoung…they will dismissed her this way so they will be no hard feelings… They might be her employers but the way she is treated there make she feels more like family rather than an employee...

Naeun remembered during her holidays Hayoung will follow her back to her hometown and stay there. Hayoung feels more like her sister than her student. The Oh family even went to her hometown few times to fetch them and stay there for few days before went back to Seoul. Naeun consciences told her to keep calm until she reached there and listen for the real reasons and with heavy heart Naeun prepared herself for the worst and ring the doorbell.


Hayoung went to open the door and happily hugged the older girl outside and ushered her inside the house to the backyard where the dinner will be held. The two girls walk hand in hand while chattering a bit here and there with Hayoung look overly energized which puzzled the older girl her reasons to be here. She is warmly welcome and the anxious feelings that she had somehow has been forgotten.

The dinner went smoothly and the dining table is noisier with the lame jokes told by either Hayoung or her father. Naeun can’t stop reaching for the grilled chicken…it was her 4th chicken for the night and that is when she realised Sehun is watching her every moves when Hayoung loudly exclaimed that Sehun looks like he want to eat Naeun rather than the chicken. Fortunately, everyone laughs after the so-called jokes and naeun is having hard time refraining herself from taking another piece of chicken.

“Hayoung dear, can you please bring the ice cream I made earlier?” ask Mrs Oh.

“I will bring it here…I already finished eating after all…” Naeun volunteer herself since she can’t control herself from taking another piece of chicken and she went inside the house. Sehun also excused himself and went inside the house.

“You look beautiful today…I almost thought you are an angel if not for your big appetite for the grilled chicken I made”

Naeun flinched, surprised by the sudden voice she heard beside the fridge. She closed the fridge door and she is face to face with Oh Sehun who handsomely leaned his body on the fridge.

Naeun fold her hand to her chest and arrogantly say “I only eat it because I don’t want anyone else to eat the oh-not-so delicious grilled chicken. I am doing good deeds.”

“Oh…I see..then why are you drooling now”

Naeun then quickly wipe her lips with her white sweater. “When did I drool you bad boy!” when she realised Sehun smirks.

Sehun imitates the way Naeun wipe her lips with playful grin plastered on his face and that earn him a punch on his stomach.

“It hurts…how can you hit your boyfriend that hard”

“You deserved it for teasing me and making everybody waiting for the ice cream” and with that Naeun walk away with the ice cream in her hand, leaving Sehun behind…

“Why did I make that stupid promise to not announce our relationship to our family…If not for that, she will be with me right now….in my room” Sehun slowly whispered and mentally slapped himself when he saw Naeun turn around and playfully stick her tongue out.


“Actually…there are announcements that we want to make tonight…and we want every family members to be here… first, we would like to thanks Naeun for being part of our family for the past two years. We never thought meeting you at the park would means these much changes in our family. Since, Hayoung already finished taking her college entrance exam I don’t think your assistance will be needed anymore…plus you also have your own thesis and study to do since this is your final year so treat the dinner tonight as your goodbye party.”

Naeun tears already trickling down her face and she try her best to not make any weird audible sounds.

Sehun can’t sit properly his eyes keep on going from his father to Naeun…he knows this day will come but he didn’t expect it to be tonight. He almost cursed at Hayoung for not telling him beforehand seeing how calm the girl is right now she might already knew this.

Mrs Oh walk towards Naeun and hug her while patting her back to soothe the young lady in her embrace.

“It should be me who hug her right now” Sehun brain is talking to himself right now.

“Shhh now my dear…there is still few announcements to make…and if you keep crying you might not hear every word properly…”

Naeun wipe her tears and try her best to keep calm just as much as Sehun needs to calm himself right now.

“The second one is starting from tomorrow Naeun will stay here until she finished her study.”

Naeun widen her eyes in disbelief…she didn’t hear it wrong didn’t she..and the smiling Hayoung tells her she heard it right. Before she get the chance to ask any questions..

“We knew how hard it is to balance your time for studying and working that’s why we want you to stay here and stop working. There will be no more reasons for you to stay alone…this house is much nearer to your university and if not, Sehun can help to fetch and drop you to school…Is it fine with you Sehun?”

Sehun violently nods his head as he try to not jump around singing Arirang from hearing the latest news his father announced.

“And finally, Sehun you will be engaged to my friend’s daughter by the end of the year…which means when Na-“

Sehun immediately stand to his feet causing his chair to fall down. Mr. Oh halt his speeches, Mrs. Oh raise one of her brows questioning Sehun’s action towards his father, Hayoung close with her hand in shock while Naeun feels like death pretending to not care about what has been announced.

“I can’t accept that father…I already have someone in my mind…I can’t accept this…I am sorry” Sehun bow to his father and his tears already threatening to fall.

“Who is the girl? Do we know her?” Mrs Oh sternly ask her son.

“Yes…you do…I will introduce her right now if you want…” with that Sehun walks towards Naeun, grab her hands, hold it tight and “this is Son Naeun the one I want to be for the rest of my life”.

Naeun already let her tears flow down…she can’t do this anymore…this is not how they planned it to be…they already promised to introduce each other to their family as their other half when Naeun finish her studies…

“That is why you need to listen till the end before cutting off someone speech!”

Naeun and Sehun both lifted their head and exchanging glances with each other.

“Which means when Naeun already finished her study so you both can get married when you are ready mentally and financially…so do you agree Son Naeun?”

“I need to asks my family…I can’t decide on this alone..”

“We are already ahead from you and they already give their blessings now how about you yourselves? And you Oh Sehun..do you agree now??” Mrs Oh playfully smirks to the younger couple in front of her.

The lovebirds still holding hand with each other and Sehun was the first one to say I do while Naeun stalking her time to think over the situation.

“I have one question….Oh Sehun over here still needed to ask my hand for marriage right??? I mean like will you marry me or something like that is he?”

“Yes…my dear..it is compulsory for him to do so…” Mr. Oh answer it handsomely on behalf of his son.

Well then…Naeun nods her head while smiling to her parent in-law to be…and Oh Hayoung already clapping her hand like a seal while jumping up and down.


“It still feels like a dream…”

“I can’t wait for you to come over our house…I will be here to help you pack up and move tomorrow…so don’t bother to pack up tonight…just sleep and rest peacefully..Okay” Sehun tuck away the loosely strands of Naeun hair behind her ear.

Naeun hummed melodically indicating an okay for Sehun to hear.

Naeun unlock her door and went inside her house after bids goodbye to Sehun and before she is able to properly shut the door Sehun stop her from doing so causing Naeun to open the door again.

Sehun awkwardly cleared …Naeun questioningly raise her eyebrow…

“May I?”

“Huh?!”

And a clueless Naeun will always be clueless even when Sehun lips already pressed on hers.

And with one seductive Naeun seems to be awake and she replies the kiss gracefully but with the same intensity Sehun is giving her.

 

the end



author's notes:

heuheuheu...i finally managed to write the ending for this story...

so this time it is sehunxnaeun cuople with hayoung special appearances...

this is actually the continuation from Part Time Job...

 

thank you my new readers, subscribers and commentators

 

chohanhomi ---> thank you for the comments and suggestions...very well appreciated might used it later who knows..hehe! thankyou dear...

 

have fun reading...commenting and subscribing....

sorry for the errors here and there...

 

 

xoxo_chu