Phone Call (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

“Yobo-yoboseyo.” Naeun pick up her call.

“Emm…Naeun-ah~~” He call out to her as soon as he heard her voice.

“Wae?why did you call?” Naeun wonder. Did he hurt his back again??

“Can't I call you now?.” He ask sadly.

“Aniya…it is just…aren’t you busy with your concert” Naeun is trying to cover up her mistake.

“Of course I am..you should be happy I make some times so I can hear your voice.” He proudly tell her.

“Ahh~you miss me don’t you?” Naeun

“Of course I would…it has been 3 weeks since we last met” He answered while kicking Sehun who is mimicking him with Baekhyun.

“Eiyy…liar…we just met during Dream Concert”

“What Dream Concert??I only met you once at backstage…and I can only see you while stealing glances… how is that meet???” Kai made an irritated gesture…which is messing his hair ily.

 “Ah..is that why you purposely stand on the side when we finished performing…so you can take a good look at me??” Naeun continue teasing him.

“Where is that coming from?? I was checking on my mic….wait…arent you the one who is going to our side when you supposed to exit from other side” Kai suddenly remembered that time.

He was frozen when he saw Naeun coming on their way and his hope gets crushed when she ran to the other side…

“It was a mistake…” Naeun whined with her nasal voice remembering that exact moment.

He only laughs while imagining the girl scrunching her nose.

Their conversation continues…


“Bomi-ah..who is she talking to?? I am so lonely..”Chorong who just coming back from her filming site go towards Namjoo and Bomi who is in the middle of poking fun to Naeun.

“Who else..the dark boy..Kim Jongin…”Bomi answered while patting Chorong head.


“Why are you not telling me anything about you and Bomi noona on Running Man?”

“Wah! Daebak…how did you know about that? You are such  stalker Kim Jongin”

“I am willing to be the sasaeng fan if it is for you..jagiya…”

Sehun is making puking face when he heard Kai words…he can’t get used to it…yet.

“OH…do you know one of Luhan hyung fans install a camera in his room…at the filming site…tell Rong and Eunji noona to be careful too…”

“What did you say? Install a camera in Luhan oppa room??Wow! How can that happen??Don’t the production crews check thoroughly on everything??” Naeun is bewildered by the news.

Chorong ears suddenly perked up. She walk to Naeun and make a motion for Naeun to give her phone to Chorong.

“Yah!Kim Kai..this is Rongie noona..what did you say just now?!”

Kai suddenly stand on his feet causing Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun to look at him weirdly.

“Noona..no..the girl already apologized… I don’t think Luhan hyung is harm in anyway. It is just a picture of him having his make-up done..dont worry noona”

Kai is scared..well…everyone is scared to the Rong-tler…only Luhan is brave enough to date her.

When Kai put his phone on speaker..everyone is in alert…wondering whose name will Chorong announce.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! Get yourself ready…I will bring you with me to hapkido that person if anything happen to Luhan arasso??!” Chorong is getting angry on the other side.

“NEH SUNBAENIM!!” Baekhyun answered with a loud voice and bow 90 degree to the phone.

No one is dared to laugh…no matter how funny the situation is when it involves a very serious Rong-tler… everything is scary.

Kai then hang up the phone…earning him furious glare from the hapkido medalist…

He can only bow in apologise…he didn’t know Chorong is there…haish~


Chorong hand the phone back to Naeun.

“He already hang up…so go and practice with others…there is no much time left till Pink BnN debut…you need to shut those stinks mouth out there who still think you can’t do anything except for your pretty face” Chorong sternly encourage Naeun.

Naeun obediently went back to Bomi and Namjoo.

She is thankful to Bomi and Namjoo for taking their practice to halt so she can talk with him. They were in the middle of practice when her phone suddenly ringing.

They continue practicing till 3am in the morning.



After a tiring day…Naeun went to her bed so she can finally get her long awaited rest.

Before she hop in her bed…she text Kai telling him she is already in Apink dorm.

 

*I neukkim eobsineun jugeungeona machangajingeol

Naega saneun iyu noraneun dalkomhamae jungdok

Jungdok jungdok someone call the doctor*

 

She make Kai parts in OVERDOSE  as her phone ringtone only for him

Naeun quickly answer her phone so Hayoung is not disturbed.

"neh..oppa~~" Naeun answer him whispering.

“Naeunnie…kiss me goodnight please” Kai plead.

“Oppa…you call me so I can kiss you through the phone?” Naeun asks Kai in disbelieve.

“Well..i wasn’t supposed to call you now…if only you didn’t give your phone to Rong noona.” Kai tell her the truth.

“Mianhe oppa…” Naeun feel sorry towards him.

 "oppa...don't tell me you are waiting for my text messages?" Naeun touched by Kai action.

He himself got an enormous amount of practices for their concert yet he still care of her.

“Of course I will wait...I am your boyfriend…well now, give me my goodnight kiss”

“Shireo~~ I want to give it directly to you not through the phone” Naeun playfully tell Kai.

“Who said I want it through the phone? Come out now…”

Naeun shot up from her bed… quickly fix her pajamas…

A white baggy shirt…well it wasn’t her…It was Kai’s.

She wears it when she missed him…and she really does miss him right now.

Naeun ran to the front door leaving her phone behind in the bedroom.

She opens the door and takes a peep outside….when she saw him leaning ily at the hallway looking at her.

“Oppa!!”

Kai smile ily while waiting for Naeun to reach her.

They hug each other …with Naeun arms circling Kai’s neck and Kai hand over Naeun waist…

Kai is having bliss…just by hugging Naeun… he really loves her.

Naeun hugs Kai so tight, she really miss this guy…everything about him.

When the time to part away has come...both of them look at each other longingly

 “I love you…so much…I think I’m gonna cry” Naeun feel so sad...she doesn’t know when they will meet each other again… she suddenly feel her tears trickling down her cheeks.

“I love you too, you know…actually no…I love you more than you know…” Kai kiss her tears away and his lips landed on her lips….

*

*

*

*

*

Long enough to make up for all the day they missed each other.

The end.



the italic is flashback.

blue = Naeun

green = Kai

purple = Chorong

 

author's note:

i am so mad at people who keep disgrading Naeun...

well people...not everyone is perfect...she is trying hard so dont say anything harsh to her

if u really want to critics then do it positively and properly

 

oh! and i cant wait for next runningman and pinkBnN...

 

 

@ming-chan ---> kaieun is up...