The Student Council (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

The ideas are from a manga that I read before but I don’t really remember the title..have fun reading!


 “Omo!! Only two minute left before it start”

“Do I look fine?”

“Where is my makeup kit??!!”

“Darn! The skirt is not short enough!”

“I need to loose the tie a bit more”

“Yah!! Only me can undo this two top button!!!”

Girls begin to ruffle their hair to make it look messy, some of them are seen to purposely throw away their tie, and the smells of various chemical substances from the perfumes begin to fill the class…

The boys are completely having fun whistling and teasing the girls while watching them showing off their already exposed skin and other not-supposed-to-be-exposed skin while fixing their uniforms. Well, the boys had nothing to do after all…

But…despite all the noises and ruckus…there is one girl with black braided hair, wearing round spectacles whom completely immersed in the book she recently borrowed from the library. She never understand why all this ruckus should happen when they are supposed to be in their best behavior during morning inspection. Well, she did ask once but she never understand the reason, the student councils.

“We will start the inspection now…everyone please line up according to your name list” said Baekhyun, the one in-charge.

The girls flock to the front as they saw 12 members of the student councils entered their class... some of them even shoved each other to get to the front line.

“I didn’t like to repeat myself twice…so please be in your best behavior and follow all the instructions given by all the council members”. It is crystal clear the authority he had in his voices as the girls and unlikely boys immediately follow the instructions given bt the president, Kim Jongin aka Kai.

The inspection begin with almost everyone in the class get their individual points deducted as they are breaking the schools rules such as uniform codes and bringing the forbidden items. Kai calls out all the names and the last person is...

“Son Naeun-ssi”

The girl with the round spectacles move forward and they begin to inspect her.

“Hair, pass” Kris said, and Kyungsoo tick the boxes on the form he had.

“Piercing, one” Luhan gestured with his pointed finger pointing up.

“Make-up, none” lay winked.

“Uniform shirt, perfect” Chanyeol with his thumb up gestured.

“Skirt, long enough” Suho said with smile.

“White socks” Chen shouted while sitting down.

“Shoes, clean” Tao shout out loud as Kyungsoo went to the girl seat.

“Pass with flying colors” Xiumin said while placing her bag on the chair properly.

“Son Naeun…you are now one of our student council member” Kai announced while taking out a new red tie from his pocket and give it to the girl whom are in denial state and went out of the class followed by other members.

“Make sure to replace this black tie with the red one” Sehun smile slightly and went out with his fellow members.

Son Naeun unconsciously grab the red tie hard and throw it hard on the floor


“Don’t kid with me!!! I didn’t want these..” she stomp on the red tie hard which is now lifeless on the her bedroom floor while spouting out other nonsense that couldn’t be decipher

“I purposedly wear these ugly spectacles, braid my long, straight hair, wear those ugly long skirts, button up till my collar so that no one interrupt me and now I get to be one of the council members????????!!!!”

“Arghhh!!!!!”

And the silent night is once again shocked by the sudden rage from Son’s house.

The peaceful morning is no longer peaceful anymore. Naeun already prepared herself for the war she set up herself. She takes one last glance on her reflection and smirk in satisfaction as she happily skipped the stairs to the kitchen.

“Good morning Na---“

“Good morning too omma, appa…I’ll be going now…thank you for the breakfast”

“Did you see what I just see????” ask mrs. Son

“I didn’t know if that is illusion or real…she looks….different” mr. Son reply back with a satisfied smile on his face and slowly both of them are having wide grin on their face.


“Is that really her?”

“She must be wearing like nerds before to get those guys attention”

 “Stop drooling at her, idiot!!”

“What a beauty”

“What a ”

“The guys already here”

“Let’s make complaints on her”

 

Naeun slammed the book she read earlier on the table and went out her class, heading towards the student council room.

As she arrived, she knock the door once and invited herself in without waiting for the permission.

“wha---“

“Who are you”

“Son Naeun???Is that you??”

“Who???Son Naeun???”

Naeun bows 90 degree to the guys in front of her and take a deep breath.

“I am sorry for intruding like this, but I need to decline the offer of being one of you guys because this is the real me…”

She then put the red tie on the president’s table and before she is able to take her exit..

“You guys go first…I need to talk with this girl” the boys give each other looks and began to leave the room.

Kai scan the girl standing in front of her from head to toe.

Her hair changed from black to hazel brown, she tied her haip into high ponytail, exposing her creamy long neck, she did apply makeup which is lip tint, eyeliner and a faint blush can be seen on her cheek.

She did undo her top button and not wearing any tie, and her long legs is clearly visible as she shorten her skirt and it stopped just above her mid-thigh.

Kai standup from his seat and move towards the girl in front of him to get better look on her sudden change.

Oh! She is no longer wearing socks, she is wearing stoking which explain the reason for her too short skirt and the shoes is still the same as yesterday, clean.

Kai stopped herself from smiling but it caught on Naeun eagle eyes…”What??”

“hmm?” Kai raised his brow indicating him asking her question.

“What are you laughing at?” Naeun glares at him.

“I thought you are going to wear dirty shoes since you are totally different from yesterday” Kai smirks.

Naeun bite her lower lips slightly, irritated by the president words..

“I don’t want to be one your student council members, I just wanna be a normal student like I did before…if you dismiss me from the councils..i promised I will behave until I graduated.” Naeun tried to plead.

“I cant do that..I don’t want to” Kai answered looking directly into her eyes.

"This the real me… I am not all you think I am…I love wearing shorts, I hate white socks, I hate braided hair, I lov-“

“You.”

“what…?”Naeun frown her brows…looking directly into Kai eyes

“You think you are the only one hiding yourselves, don’t you” Kai slowly shorten the distances between them.

Naeun didn’t realize the remaining distances between them which is slowly being shorten by seconds. She only realized that as she need to look up to see Kai face…

The moment she want to step backward, she unfortunately lose her balance and Kai immediately circled his arms around her waist bringing them closer than he intend to do.

“I am more than you think too Son Naeun” he whispered slowly to her ear, taking in her sweet hair scent.

With Naeun in his embrace, Kai slowly lean towards the table, slightly putting his on the table, trapping the girl in between his legs, he grab the red tie.

Naeun had no idea what is going on, but she is definitely shaken after what Kai whispered to her, so she is going to stay still until her brain exploded…trying to think how to get out of this situation.

Kai slender fingers made his way to her undo shirt button and properly buttoned it. He then circled the red tie around Naeun shirt collar and skillfully tied it and fix it to her.

“Just what are you doing right now?”

“Fixing your shirt…and your skirt”

Naeun jerk forward as Kai suddenly tug her closer to him and place his hand on her skirt waistband under her shirt and slowly undo the fold she did to shorten her skirt. Naeun flinch once, twice, thrice … as Kai fingers abruptly make contact with her skin under the shirt.

“I like it this way” Kai said with a satisfied smile as the skirt stop 2 cm above Naeun’s knee.

Naeun forehead crease…she had no idea what is going on nor why she allows him to do all those things to her.

They are still in the same position and no one is actually trying to move away…both of them is staring at each other…

Naeun confused as why this is happening to her while Kai is admiring the goddess he purposely pick so he can see her everyday without the need of any morning inspection excuses anymore.


Meanwhile…other student council members :-

Do you see Kai’s face just now?

He is totally bewitched by the girl.

He really had eagle eyes

That boy how can he see the beauty beneath all those ugly cosplay

He is really a lucky one indeed

My eyes almost coming out from the socket when I saw her intruding our room.

But Kai…can he not be any obvious…he purposedly make all of us out so they can be together.

Don’t you wanna go and spying on them?

Nah~~ its too childish.


Naeun wriggled in her place trying to freed herself but Kai looks like he doesn’t have any intentions to let her go.

“Kai…Mr. President…let me go…”

“...call me Jongin…”

“Huh!!!”

“And use the magic words…” Kai smirks watching her cute face changes from one to another expression.

“…….” *wriggle,wriggle

“I am waiting”

Naeun rolled her eyes is annoyance.

“Jongin, please let me go…I had classes to attend”

“ I’ll let you go for now…because I need to attend my class too…”

Naeun watches him in disbelief as he let her go from his embrace without any apologies.

*chup!

“Welcome to the student council, Son Naeun-ssi”

“Wait….did you did that to all members???” is that why all the students tried their best to not follow the school rules? So that they will not get kissed by Kim Jongin????

“Nope…only to you…” and Kai once again lean down and capture Naeun lips…this time with a smile on his face and his lips linger there for a longer time.

“I told you..you are not the only one hiding yourselves here…” and with that he leaves Naeun behind… dumbfounded, lips slightly apart and slightly bigger eyes.  

“What is that?????” Naeun ask herself with her right hand on her chest trying to slow down her heart from all the shocks she received today while her left fingers is slightly touching her lips where Jongin purposely bite before leaving her alone in the room.

 

the end



Author's notes:

There might be sequel there might be not.. iam too busy with my daily hectic schedules these days…

Sorry to all my readers and subscribers…I cant promise a regular update..but I’ll try to update once in a while…

 

Have fun reading…

i miss exopink interaction....sobsss

 

xoxo_chu