Period Cramp (NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Naeun is clutching her tummy while crying…

She is lying on the couch in waiting room in fetus position…

That’s the only way to ease her pain now.

She didn’t know if she is able to perform on stage today..

It is their comeback stage after 9th month of hiatus…

Chorong keep pacing back and forth, trying to figure out something

She needs to think fast…

Bomi is patting Naeun’s back to ease her pain…

There are still few hours before their stage…

Their manager is nowhere in sight because he need to pick up Eunji who is at filming site.

“Unnie..please sit down..I am getting more frustrated if you keep walking like that” Hayoung scold her leader unnie.

Chorong take a look at Hayoung, Bomi and back to Naeun.

She then whispered something to Namjoo who is only watching Naeun by side as she already crying just by watching Naeun in pain.

Before Namjoo able to go out of the room, Naeun moan in pain causing Namjoo to halt in front of the door and cried when Naeun called out Bomi’s name while grizzled in pain.

She can’t stand seeing Naeun like that…it hurts her...

The wave of pain attacks Naeun again.

She vomits out the lunch she had. Bomi tied Naeun hair to keep it from flowing down and continuously pats her back.

Hayoung pour a glass of warm water for Naeun to drink when she finishes vomiting.

Chorong look for box of tissues and that is when she realizes Namjoo is still in the room.

“Namjoo, go!now!”


Naeun is so tired after she almost vomits everything out. This is by far the worst situation she ever had. She usually fell asleep after fed a painkiller and now it seems like the painkiller is not that effective anymore.

Hayoung is now caressing her hair with Bomi and Chorong look at them while waiting for Namjoo and that guy.



Namjoo hurriedly went out of their room and wipe her tears while searching for the room Chorong asks her to.

She is really thankful for the PD of the program…today of all day, the room she is searching for is exactly on her right side.


The boys are busy preparing for their comeback stage in the waiting room.

Chanyeol is busy bandaging Sehun pinky finger that was injured during their concert rehearsal.

While the others are playing around while dancing and singing the exaggerated version of “Overdose”

Sehun is laughing his off when the door suddenly opens revealing a teary eyed Namjoo.

“Oppa~~!!”she  called with a loud nasal voice signaling she is crying.

Sehun immediately stand up…pushing his chair backward causing the chair fell down and produces a loud thud surprising everyone in the room.

Namjoo went inside EXO waiting room and ran to Sehun with tears threatening to fell.

“Oppafollowmetoourroomunnieiscryingsheisinsomuchpainshedidnteatanythingbecauseshevomitouteverythingsheatefasteroppa!”Namjoo tell everything in one shot.

Making Sehun utterly confused while processing the little girl words.

Being the leader he is, Suho pat the little girl shoulder, offer her a bottle of water and asking her to calm down and tell everything again from the beginning.

“Oppa..un- Naeun unnie…she is crying, she is in pain, she vomit out everything that she eat..she is so weak…her face turn paler than she already is…oppa..we don’t know what to do anymore..she even vomit out the painkiller we feed her…oppa,help her.” Namjoo hold Sehun arm while shaking it urging him to help her.

Sehun took a minute to think what he need to do…he took out his phone and check on something…

His eyes wandered searching for something, when he finally get what he need, he walk to Kai and whispered to him. Kai nod his head, understanding whatever Sehun said to him…

Namjoo bowed 90 degree to everyone and apologized for her behavior earlier before went out with Sehun. Chanyeol waved his hand coolly saying it is nothing and dismissed her.

When the door is closed…

“Yah! What happen to Naeun??What did Sehun tell you??”Baekhyun ask impatiently.

“Naeun is having period cramp…ah! And Suho hyung, Sehun ask me tell you that he might miss the camera rehearsal in case Rong noona ask him to do so.”

“What the—that magnae..he don’t even remember my birth date yet he knew everything about Naeun including her menstrual cycle..” D.O pouted.

“Hyung..i know everything about you..”Kai doing aegyo and hug D.O

While Suho..frowning..why didn’t he know that about Chorong..tsk!



Sehun open the door silently afraid he will disturb the sleeping Naeun..if she is asleep

Sehun get inside the room followed by Namjoo. Hayoung get up from the chair giving her seat to Sehun while Namjoo going straight to her other unnie.

“Sehun, we need to go for our camera rehearsal..Eunji and our manager will be here in two hours or something..she called, telling us they were stuck in traffic jam. So, can you please take care of her while we are away..”Chorong ask Sehun hopefully.

“Okay noona…but if Suho hyung get mad at me for not attending our camera rehearsal.. I will use your name..”he already know this is coming that’s why he tell Kai earlier.

“Deal!”

Sehun shoo-ed APINK to get ready for their rehearsal.

“Yah! Don’t do anything funny..if you do.. I’ll kill you!” Bomi warned before shut the door.

Sehun only smiled and he turn back to examine Naeun who is in her stage outfit covered with a warm blue blanket, disarrayed.

Naeun slowly opened her eyes and gestured Sehun to come closer…she only pretended she was asleep so other members will not have any problem to leave her alone. She is surprised when she heard Sehun voice in the room.

Sehun smiled sweetly while walking to her, sit down on the chair near her and hug her tight.

Naeun push him aback a little when she started to cry…afraid she will mess up the boy white shirt with her tears.

Sehun tell her it’s okay when he hug her again... this time he caress Naeun’s back while patting it to ease her pain.

When Naeun finally calm down..Sehun tell her to lie on the couch so he will be able to cure her.

 “Just lie down.. I know I am not Lay the unicorn hyung but you see this guy have this wind ability that already blow your heart away..and now he will do the same to your pain” Sehun point his thumb to his chest while talking so almightily …like he really has those superpower.

Naeun look at him unbelievingly with her tired eyes but he managed to make her smile.

Naeun lie down to allow Sehun do his magic.

 Sehun take out the massage oil he brought from his waiting room…pour some on his palm and he slip his hand under Naeun’s blouse to caress her stomach.

Naeun begin to squirm uncomfortably but Sehun hold her in place and tell her this is the only way to ease her pain.

Well.. he himself is having cold sweat..this is the first time he done something this bold to Naeun. But he doesn’t have other choices. This is the first thing that pop out when he searched on period cramps..he think it might works somehow to his girlfriend right there.

Naeun feel so relaxed when Sehun begin to caress her tummy..she feel so relaxed that she finally fall asleep.

Sehun smiled victoriously but he still keep doing that until he himself fall asleep beside Naeun.


APINK and EXO finally finished their camera rehearsal and went to their respective rooms.

APINK is beyond surprised when Naeun and Sehun weren’t in the room.

They barged out and surprised to see all the EXO member is in front of their waiting room.

“Well..we decided to give those two another 10 minutes alone..so…may we get in” Suho asks Chorong while running his hand through his blonde hair.

Chorong open the door widely and signaled them to come in.

In EXO’s waiting room, Naeun is tending Sehun finger’s again because Chanyeol work is too messy.

When they woke up, Naeun feel much better…so they went to EXO’s room so Eunji and her manager won’t get shock to find them together in APINK’s room.

Naeun finished her touch with kiss on his pinky finger’s and slip on Sehun special custom-made gloves to cover up his injuries.

Before they went to get EXO members...Naeun tiptoed slightly and kiss Sehun lips who is smiling…..

...because Sehun know Naeun is too kind hearted to only kiss his finger.

He pulls Naeun in for another kiss when the girl pull away and only released her when she purposely stomped on his right feet.

 

 

 

POOR SEHUNNIE~

 

THE END


author's note :

how was it?my 3rd story??

hehe! 

@yellowpillow----> sehun x naeun is here!