Guardian (SeKaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

She is fretting in the restroom… alone.

She can’t believe this is happening to her.

She feels like burying herself in the ground.

This kind of formal magnificent party is not her cup of tea..not before, not now, not ever.

FOREVER NO!

 “Naeun~~” two husky voices calling out her name softly.

“Go away! I tell you guys I don’t fit here…but you guys insist...now you see it yourselves.” Naeun is quite angry at the moment.

The two guys sighed. They knew this would happen…but they want her to be there when they were officially announced as the heir to the new merged company…

She deserves to be there… she is their pillar of strength.



Sehun is the only heirs in Oh’s family and Kai the youngest in Kim’s family which is also the only son they had.

Fortunately, they share the same date of birth with Kai born 4 minutes earlier while their mother share the same maternity ward and they was told that they were placed beside each other since in the incubator.

Being quite traditional, the Kim’s and Oh’s believe they got a miraculously powerful bond that will help to expand their fathers company if the company were to merge…-sigh-

So their parents decide to send them to the suburbs, so they are free from all negatives issues bring by the urban society. They will only get back to Seoul when they reach high school which means they already know how to differentiate what is right and what is wrong.

Sehun and Kai was forced to lives with their guardians when they were 6 years old…the guardians are a very nice, sweet grandparents who are taking care of a little girl who is the same age with them.

They ran as soon as their parents left them there…but only to hide in a tunnel at an abandoned playground. ..

It is already 6pm and none of them is visible in sight…the grandfather is getting ready to go out and search for them accompanied by his granddaughter.

The boys are crying on the swing at the playground…they are hungry so they crawled out of the tunnel…they want to go home but they forgot the route to go back to their suppose to-be home now…


Naeun is not from a wealthy family…she is an orphan who lives with her grandparents at Seoul suburbs.

She is thankful for a grandma who always accompany her to sleep, pat her lightly so she can fall asleep, and sometimes grandpa will accompany them while reading fairytale stories.

Her grandpa’s house is her world…a little girl universe.

She is 6 years old when grandma told her she will get new friends. She is so happy…she finally can have friends…

One of them named Hunhun and the darker boy named Kai…she is happy to meet them but they seem to loathe her…

She saw them running out of her grandpa’s house…they must hate her like other kids do…she must be too ugly to be their friends.

When the boys are still not home…she saw how worried grandma is…

So grandpa ask her to accompany him to search for Hunhun and Kai.

The little girl tugged on her grandfather’s hand when he heard crying sounds from the old playground.

They went there and saw crying Hunhun and Kai.

“Sehun my boy” grandpa releases her hand and went to pick up the boys.

 She saw grandpa lifted Sehun whom she thought his name is Hunhun earlier, pat his back and hugs Kai who is also bawling his eyes out.

Naeun then walk home alone followed by grandpa who is holding Sehun and Kai on his left and right hand behind her.

As they arrived…grandma pat her head thanking her for helping grandpa out.

They eat their dinner happily…they must be really hungry because they already eat their third bowl.

What they didn’t know that time…Naeun only eat one  bowl so they can eat more.


Tonight, Naeun slept alone.

They are supposed to sleep together but grandpa said Sehun need a bed to sleep so they went to grandpa’s room to sleep on the bed…together with grandpa and grandma.


Kai and Sehun were shock beyond words when grandma is laying out thin mattress on the floor…Sehun begins whining and even Kai finds it annoying.

Sehun won’t stop no matter what grandma and grandpa said…the little girl is watching them with her round eyes…grandpa then walk to her and patted  her back, whispered something to her.

Kai saw her nodded her head and he can see she is almost crying when grandpa push him out of the room.

When he suddenly woke up in the middle of night, he realizes he is sleeping beside Sehun and besides them are grandpa and grandma.

He felt so thirsty so he decides to grab himself a glass of water…and he saw Naeun sleeping leaning on the wall next to the bedroom…

She learn how to sleep alone and cry in her sleep for the first time and did not complained so the boys know how good it is to always be together


The boys decided to play outside at the new playground today…Naeun want to tag along but she is afraid other kids will run away when they saw her…

Grandma is pursuing her to go with them… so she went out together with them…only she is heading to the old playground…not the new one…because she don’t want the boys to get bullied because they are friend with each other…


10 years old Naeun is helping grandma preparing their breakfast.

After finished breakfast, Naeun hurriedly ran to school leaving Sehun and Kai behind her.

She doesn't wants to be seen with them…she learned her lesson…

She was once getting hit by older female students when they saw Sehun talk with her at school.

She also gets lots of death threats when the other students knew they live together.

She is always the wallflower…and she never dreamt to be the main.

But, Sehun and Kai can’t leave Naeun like that…they promised grandpa to take care of her after they witness Naeun getting hit by the others.

They hide themselves away and waiting for Naeun to scream for help but she did not.

Sehun can’t control his anger anymore and chased the students away.

When he was asked why he saved her… he sincerely answered because they live together…

Naeun fainted on the spot, and Kai smack his head with his palm so loud that Sehun turn his back to ask if there is someone who hit him.

Starting from that day,the boys never leave Naeun alone.

They are like her shadow…they follow her without being seen (that’s what they think) until one day Naeun call out their name before she went inside the restroom.


When they entered high school, as promised by their parents, they went back to Seoul.

They feel sorry towards Naeun, the wallflower…to be left alone again…but deep inside they knew, she is a strong one.

As they grow up, they always burden her with their problems...whether it is studying or managing business…

They rarely meet since they are busy learning and coping with their hectic schedule…but she never forget them…only once…

During their final year in high school, when grandpa died.

Sehun and Kai went to give their final respect and that was when they saw each other after 5 long years.

Naeun grown up beautifully that sometimes Sehun and Kai doubting their level of hotness when she never show any sign of interest in them.


The connections those three had is undeniable…they were all accepted into the same university…

When they were in their 2nd year of studying, Naeun grandma left her forever…

The reality that she is alone in the world makes her depressed for two weeks when she finally lost her strength…

Sehun and Kai rushed to the hospital when they heard Naeun collapsed in her hostel room. Since then, they decided that little girl should stay with them until they found someone whom they approved.

But still whenever they had problems, she will be there to be the best listener…

And that is when they decide to be her guardian angel or devil...whatever she chooses.



“Naeunnie…come out please…” Sehun plead Naeun.

“How can I Sehunnie…my dress is ruined, my makeup, my hair…everything and these are all presents from you and Kai…how can I show up right now… I am only ruining this perfecto moments of yours…I am so sorry…” Naeun soft sobs echo in the restroom.

Kai let out a frustrated sigh…he knew they should not force Naeun to come…he is angry at himself for forcing her to come along…he smash his fist on the mirror…producing a loud sound and a shattering mirror.

Naeun who is inside the cubical was alarmed and she automatically unlocks the door…

“Kai !! Sehun!! What are you guys doing???”

Just as much as Naeun shocked to see them with Kai bleeding hands and a shattering mirror on the floor…they were also shocked to see Naeun beautiful braided hair is messy, her face was smudged with mascara and there are a few scratch on her arms and shoulder.

What worst is her dress is not a long dress anymore but a torn dress which only cover up to her knee and she need to hold on the upper part as the string that hold them is already gone.

Sehun immediately stand up and cover Naeun with his coat.

Kai took off his blazer and encircle her waist with it and tie a knot to secure it in place.

Naeun look at them thankfully...thankful for them always be with her and wearily because she is tired of all this happening to her because of them…but she cannot afford to lose them.

Naeun slowly picked up Kai’s injured hand and used his handkerchief and the remnants of her torn dress to bandage his wounded hand.

Sehun then wet his handkerchief and wait till she finished with Kai and wipe off the smudges on Naeun face.

“Now…who did this to you???”

“You know Kai...they are only a bunch of jealous girl…I think they are a bit tipsy that s why the-” 

“Whoever they are… they messed up with the wrong girl and they messed up big time” Kai is damn angry.

“I will call Chorong, Bomi and Eunji noona…I don’t want to pick fights with girls…let those noona show them what real fight is…” Sehun is dialing someone with his phone.

After few minutes on the phone, he hang up and look at both his bestfriends with an evil smile.

“They are already with those girls at the backyard…Eunji noona is the one who sent Naeun here” Sehun told Kai while hi-5ing each other.

Whoever they are…Naeun is praying hard... they are still alive…

 

 

The end



author's note:

Finally, I make it...

Kai x Naeun x Sehun as bestfriends since childhood

featuring Rong x Bomi x Eunji as scary noona...

 

 

@yellowpillow hope you like it

 

 

there is this video made by Rinmaru Fiko on youtube about kaieunhun and it was dayumm ayyy   

go and check it out...hehehe!!