Grateful (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

He is jogging in the park alone…it is already his second round of jogging when he decided to stop and walk…there are still many people there…some of them were in groups, hanging out together and there are just some couples decided to have their lovey-dovey moment there…he decided it was time to go back home and freshen up.


He moved his head up and down to the rhythm of the song blasting from his earphones as soon as he exit his house…he is alone anyway...no one will talk to him considering how he covered himself black from top to toe displaying the bad mood he is having…and he is still walking when he decided to stop in front of a café.

“Welcome to Petal’s café!” greet a very handsome young man behind the counter as he heard the tingling sound from the door signaling someone entered the café.

He walk to a secluded table at the corner which is already occupied by a female who is facing on the other side…he pulls away the chair producing a loud thud causing the other person to look up.

Instead of talking, she lifted her right brows to the guy that just disturbs her peaceful coffee time.

Both of them were engage in a staring battle when they were interrupted by the waiter who wants to take order from the standing male costumer.

“I’ll have the same as her…Lay-ssi” he told the waiter as he took a glance at his nametag before he fixes her gaze on the female in front of her.

It is already 3 hours since she decided to spend her time in the café…it wasn’t bad at all to spend her time there..She got to eat delicious food which of course she needs to pay for after all…she is having a bliss savouring the taste of the shaved ice when someone decided to ruined her moments.

She completely ignored the man in front of her as she continued to eat watering shaved ice…why would she cared after all… he is rude enough not to ask for her permission to sit there..plus he casually asks the waiter to have the same food as she is having … now that Lay guy would definitely think something.

The man is supporting his head with his left hand under his chin…keeping his gaze on her …but no words were said during the longest ten minutes one would ever feel.

“Your order, sir…is there anything you need?”

“No..not for now..thank you” he dismissed the waiter politely.

The female looked up to see he is still looking at her…she heaved a soft sigh before looked away … she avoid eyes contact as much as possible as she get up…to leave the male alone.

The male immediately stand up, holding her hand preventing her from leaving…the female keep trying, shoving his fingers away as she keep herself from looking back.

The male is having enough rejection from the other party as he roughly pulls her towards him causing her to fall into his embraces hard…both her arms fall limply on her side as he immediately hug her…preventing her to move away…

“I am sorry…I am not thinking that time…I am sorry… I really do”

The girl keep biting her lower lip to prevent her from talking back to the man…she won’t let the man heard her voice…she will not let him win…she will stay silent even when her brain is going to burst out because she kept the words she want to say inside his head.

Knowing the girl will not talk any sooner…he decided to talk…from outside people only see a couple hugging with the guy keep tighten and loosen up his hug every minutes while the girl keep open her eyes big and shut her eyes tight every moment and it happened almost simultaneously.

No one knew that every time he loosen up he actually trying to start a conversation but his brain cannot process a right word to come out…he tighten his hug as he was frustrated with himself...and the cycle continued for about 15 minutes…but still no words come out from his mouth.

Everytime he try to talk as he loosen his arm, she will become excited that unknowingly her eyes become bigger..but as he decided to tighten his hug she will shut her eyes tight frustatingly…she decided to bring everything to halt now..what is the use of her ego if she is the one who suffered…like right now.

She started off by clearing and pull her head back to have a good look of the male in front of her…her hands now is holding on both sides of the male waist…

“I already give a thought on the things you told me” She took a long breathe before she continued.

“I am sorry that I talk too much to the point that your ear are almost falling, I am sorry that I like black so much that it made you hate them…I am sorry I do not have any aegyo in me … I am sorr-” she halted as he put his forefinger on her lips asking her to stop.

“No… I am the one who should be thankful enough for your lacking…thank you for talking too much even to the point my ear almost falling because you always lighten up the atmosphere with your stories… thank you for liking black so much I think  began to like them too because it only reminds me of you…look at what I am wearing now”

The girl begin to smile as he scanning the guy in front of her now…

“Thank you for thinking you do not have any aegyo like other girls had…if only you know how much time did I hold myself not to squeal against your impromptu aegyo…thank you for always make times to text me, I didn’t realize how lucky I am to have you…I am the ungrateful one…”

The girl smirks a bit before lightly hit the guy chest with a grateful smile on her face.

“Now you know how lucky you are to have a wonderful wife like me…I always think how you are able to keep the house clean alone while I am away…hmmm”

“Trust me…everything is just like before you walk away on me, sulking  … you know how good I am in cleaning house even before we got married…don’t you?”

“Huh…what…I never know anything before we got married” the pink color slowly creeping up on her face.

The guy smile lovingly to his wife, he missed teasing her like this, he missed her blushing face, he missed her biting lips, he missed her everything about her.

“Will you go home with me now, my dear?”

“Of course I will, you are my home…I won’t go anyway…by the way, how do you know I am here?”

“Let just say fate bring me here..hmm” he give her a sweet smile before leaning in to capture her lips.

He pulls away as he heard his message ringtone.

“Let’s continue this at home…” he grab her hands and lead her to their car completely forgetting the reason why they stopped earlier…

 

the message.


The next morning, he woke up with a beautiful woman sleeping soundly in his embrace…he smiled as he he tuck away strands of hair that covering her face…he give her a peck on her forehead before grabbing his phone to switch off the alarm.

1 unread message.

He open the message and rub his eyes before reading it.

[hope you hit home-run with sis-in-law, Jongin oppa…]

From Namjoo jjang


“Good morning,oppa…” he turn his gaze to the owner of sweet like voice...

“Good morning too, Naeun-ah”...he greet his wife before kissing her intently intending to cover up for the whole week they had lost.



author's note:

hi everyone..sorry for not updating this story frequently...

i hope to write a better story the next time we meet again...

but i didnt know when will that be...

but for now i hope you enjoy with this story..

sorry that i am still lacking ...

have fun reading, commenting, upvoting and subscribing...

 

love.

xoxo_chu~~