My Angel (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

She take a glance towards her phone waiting for it to ring...

She then hold it, checking on its setting...afraid she might had silent it accidentally.

Approved with the setting, she put the phone back on the table and continue watching the movie with her members.

She knew it hasn't been more than 10minutes...but the she is...constantly glancing her phone and again she extend her hand to fetch the phone againnn

Naeun eyes widened as Eunji already grab the phone as fast as lightning before she can...the rest of the members smiles victoriously as they had been dying to throw the phone away...they are in the middle of watching movie, resting their tired body before tomorrow flights and the light from the phone irritates them to the core.

Before Naeun is able to mutter a word, Eunji glared at her completely succeeded in shutting up .


"Hyung, I am sorry...I messed up the practice.."

"Its okay Kai,it is not your fault afterall...why are you being like this...just rest okay...tomorrow will be a long journey" Suho patted on the second youngest back before relaxing himself inside the moving car"

Kai on the other hand is fiddling with his phone contemplating the right thing to do... Kai rest his head on the headrest...letting out a big sigh before slipping his phone in his pocket.



The loud chants fron their fans keep the girls smiling all the way from entrance until they arrived the departure hall...they wait for their manager to bring along their tickets,pasports and visa.

Not long after. They heard another roar of fanchants mostly by the fangirls and they immediately knew who is going to take the same flights with them.

As soon as they board the plane, Naeun keep on looking at her phone pretending she was texting someone when Bomi her seatmate knew that she is only scrolling through her gallery.

Bomi held Naeun hand..putting quite some effort to grip her hand telling her everything should be fine.. Naeun glanced towards the eldest and giving her an assurance smile...

"Lets take selca..should we? Before I sleep and messed up everything.."pouted Bomi.

Naeun only chuckled softly and immediately went towards her and take out a peace sign before her gaze fell upon the groups of boys who are just entering the plane and being ushered to their respective seats.

The EXO members entered one by one, bowing slightly to their seniors who is already seated in the flight and exchanging smiles to one another...acknowledged each other presences.


 

Naeun fluttered her eyes open, glancing on the digital watch and slowly,silently went towards the toilet...Everyone else is still asleep...tired maybe...

Closing the toilet door, Naeun open the tap and wash her face...the coldness of the water immediately swept away her tiredness... again she wash her face and neck... wishing all the fatigue go away...

Naeun then untie her ponytail, letting it loose, running her slender finger through her hair to tame those wild hair... She gathered them together on her left side and patting water on it whe suddenly the door burst open.

Naeun jumped in place...shocked by the sudden intrusion, while on the other side, Kai give her the irresistible smirks and let himself in.

"What are y-" Naeun words left hanging as she can't bring herself to talk...distracted by the warmness that spread throughout her whole body...his menly cologne fill up the air surrounds her...she can feel his hot breath tickles her exposed neck...

And finally she bring her guards down..letting herself engulfed in the man embraces with her hand slowly make her way surround his body...desiring him to feel exactly the same.

"I miss you...so much"her soft voice is the one to broke the silence.

"Me too...God knows how much I refrain myself.."

"I know..I had been doing the same...so..how is it going?"

"Better..we almost finished the choreography..and I hope we will able to make it on time"

"I know you guys will...are you feeling better now? How about your waist?" Naeun asked while rubbing Jongin waist gently...hoping that if there is any remaining hurts they will go away...

"I am getting better...but if you keep doing that..I am afraid I will need to endure the other pain you can't even imagine.."

"Kim Jongin!!" Naeun pushed him away as she can feel he is smirking...and damn she is right.

"Babe...that was a joke...come on..hug me again.."Jongin trying his luck,sneaking his arms around her waist and comfortably rested there.

Naeun glared at him still pissed off.

"By the way, the space is too small ..let's just stay close to each other like this..uh?"

Jongin wiggles his eyebrow..earning soft chuckles from the girl.

"You and your way of words.." Naeun playfully slap his arms.

"As long as it's for you babe..."

And both of them spending quite some times in the toilet..catching up each other stories.

"Babe..do you think the fans knew we are in the same flight..?"

"Well..if not yet..then,they will after we landed.."

"And then, we will continue pretending we didn't know each other again...haish..." Jongin rested his forehead on hers after heave a big sigh.

Naeun smiles and gracefully touch Jongin face, hold it right in front of her.

"That's okay..that's how we protect each other...it doesn't mean you have to always be around me 24/7 to let me know you are protecting me...isn't it?"

Jongin nodded and slowly pull Naeun waist closer, lessen the already small distance they had..and brush his lips on hers before successfully claim her lips as his...



 

As soon as they arrived, they are gathered at the same place before the organisers took them to their respected hotels. 

Jongin tried to get few glimpses of his girl..but he frowned watching her only gave him her back view.

He focused again on his phone texting her wanting her to give him the attention he needed.

-Love, stop it...I'll see you later after the rehearsal okay...plus the fans is taking pictures...and I will be going now...bye...xoxo- My Angel.

Jongin distracted by Sehun sneezes pull up his face from the phone screen..and roaming his eyes around before spotting fans cameras.

"...." he muttered something under his breath.

"Why Kamjjong? Dont worry the fans didn't know a single thing about what happened in the flight..but I do..." Sehun smirks playfully before playing with his phone again.

And Jongin face turn pale in matters of seconds before he squatting down trying to stop his trembling knees and she saw the girls leave the hallway...

-buy me foods and I'll keep quiet- Devil Maknae

-Whatever Oh Sehun!- Dark Boy


 

Author's notes:

well to make things clear this is only my fragments of ideal Kaieun situations that I dream will be happening...

Have fun reading...to my new subbies and readers or silent readers..have fun reading...

I actually update this chapter with my phone so any typing errors or mistakes are unavoidable..so please understand my hearts everyone...

to my fellow kaieun and exopink authors and readers...saranghae.!!!

 

Bye..love you all...ppyonG!

xoxo_chu~~