Bubble Tea (NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Naeun is still busy finishing her assignment...she is only doing some touch-up before sending it to her professor tomorrow.

She smiled to herself completely satisfied with her work this time when her email chat messenger suddenly pop-up…

bubble-t94               :are we still on tomorrow???

bubble2the^t           :of course. what are you going to wear?

bubble-t94               :green t-shirt with red jeans. how about you?

bubble2the^t          :yellow shirt with green jeans. Till we meet tomorrow. Goodnight!

bubble2the^t signed-out

Naeun is so nervous. She wondered how is bubble-t94 looks like. Is it he or she? What is her/his real name? Naeun released small chuckle realizing how ignorant they are.

 They already know each other for 6 months but never did they ask each other about themselves. They usually talk about the new gadgets, the new release song, what is happening all over the worlds, politics, wildlife and everything else except their personal life.


He released a heavy sigh…he can’t believe he is doing this. He knew bubble2the^t from a random group in chat messenger… he never thought chatting with a complete stranger could be that fun. Come to think of it he only adds this person because their id is related to bubble tea …his favorite drink…is the idea of meeting up is not a great idea??


Naeun is so excited when she suddenly thinks of something bad.

What if bubble-t94 is a bad person!??

With the crime statistics that keep increasing this day…andwae!!!

Naeun mess her hair and pull it on every direction…she is brainstorming with the speed of light now.

AHA!!! She finally got an idea.



“Unnie!!” Hayoung happily run to Naeun and back hug her.

“Unnie what did you two talk about last night??”

“It is the usual same thing Hayoungie…what are you doing? Do you know Hippocrates and something along the line..”Naeun lied to the girl.

Hayoung is so excited about Naeun’s story. She can’t believe Naeun is still using messenger when everyone else is using whatisapp,lime and kokoatalk…(I don’t feel like want to use the real apps name)

She finds it fun to watch over their relationship…they are her current obsession other than pudding... :)

“Pfft..unnie..why are you doing that..the guy might loss his interest on you..” hayoung sulked.

Naeun looked at Hayoung and pat her back.

“That person may not be a guy Hayoung …don’t get your hope too high”

Naeun didn’t say anything anymore and immediately dismisses herself when she realizes she is late to her lecture hall…the assignment she needs to submit is during this class…

Naeun arrived on time… the lecturer is not there yet… she put her assignment on top of others assignment on the table and she is scanning the room searching for –

“Chorong unnie!” Naeun ran to her…Chorong welcome Naeun by patting the seat next to her.

The lecturer arrived and he begins his lecture on phonetics…

While Naeun already halfway explaining her wild idea to Chorong..who listening to her idea attentively.

“I promise this will be the most daebak situation ever happened” Chorong pinky promise with Naeun.


He is listening to his phone  trying to empty his mind…letting him to think properly.

He went to his dancing class…no one is there except for Luhan, his closest hyung who is wearing a red jeans…

He smirk evilly when something come across his mind that will help him solve his problem.

He went to Luhan and talk to him about his plans. Luhan is fine with it since he doesn’t have anything to do either. They keep improvising their plan until they completely satisfied…they were lucky the dancing class for today is cancelled.



Naeun went to the café where she promised to meet the ‘bubble-t94’. She order two drinks ,one for Chorong and one for her. She then went to the café backyard to choose the most suitable seat to watch him. The café is full house by now..there is no empty seat available. Did she just getting dumped by someone she don’t even know…hmmph~

He  wandered his eyes around and smile when he found his target…the girl is wearing the exact outfit she promised to…

Luhan pat his back and took his drink, leaving him at the counter to pay for the drinks.


“Excuse me…may I sit here”

Naeun looks up to see a tall, fair skin guy with brown hair wearing white shirts printed with handsome devil with blue jeans paired with his white sneakers.

She just check out this random handsome devil!!

“I’m sorry if I disturb you ..i can look for another place if you are waiting for someone”

“NO! I mean...of course not…please sit…I mean…you may” Naeun feel like a stupid person in front of this gorgeously handsome boy.


 “What is your name”

“HUH!” Naeun is taken aback  when the guy in front of her suddenly talk to her.

She is busy watching chorong who is having fun with her bubble-t94.

Well, he looks handsome and manly. The way he look and talk to Chorong seems like he is really interested in her. At least, I won’t make him so sad when I tell him the truth because I already introduce her to Chorong unnie.

What is that guy in front of her ask her again..oh..her name.

“Son Naeun. And yours?”

Naeun begin to switch her attention to this gorgeously handsome devil in front of her…


Sehun watch the girl in front of him with full of interest.

They just met but they feel comfortable with each other. They are attracted towards each other.

The way she cover when she laugh, the way she caress her hair while waiting for him to answer her question and the way she nervously shift her eyes away when they accidentally look into each other eyes.

“How I wish you are the bubbletothe^t” Sehun whispered so the girl won’t hear his voice.


“So…you are not bubbletothe^t?” Luhan asks the girl in front if him.

“No, I am not. I am only helping out my friend. If you want to meet her she is here”.

“No! its okay..i am not bubble-t94 neither…it is my friend over there” Luhan point his finger to a table outside the café.

Chorong widen her eyes in disbelieve.

“Do you believe in destiny Luhan??” she asks him.

“Why??”Luhan asks her back while tilting his head slightly.

Chorong smile. “They already meet each other”



Naeun and Sehun is in their own world…they were laughing and smiling... if someone pass-by they would think those are an item.

The way Sehun propped his elbow to get good look of Naeun, the way he his lips when waiting for the girl to finish talking, the way he smiles and laughs with her…Luhan would say Sehun already fall for Naeun.

“Chorong unnie!!!”Hayoung is surprised to see Chorong with a guy in the café. Eh???

“Luhan oppa??? How, what, why???” Hayoung lost her words when she realized Luhan is sitting together with Chorong in the café. She didn’t know they knew each other.

Luhan slightly mess with Hayoung hair earning him a glare from the girl.

“How do you know Luhan?”Chorong is also surprised when Hayoung recognised Luhan when she know the guy just now.

“He is one of my brother cliques..they usually hang out together…” Hayoung explained to Chorong and when she point her hand outside… Luhan smirked and tell her the story of two bubbletea.


Both of them were so immersed in their world…that they didn’t realize Hayoung is already walking towards them with two cups of bubble-tea.

“Here is your drink oppa, mr bubble-teaninetyfour and your drink unnie, ms bubbletothetea

Sehun and Naeun look at the waitress and Hayoung is standing there proudly with a naughty smile.

“Unnie..that oh-not-so handsome devil there is your mr. bubble-teaninetyfour which is also my brother Oh Sehun and oppa, this beautiful angel here is my unnie, which means she is my best unnie friend ms bubbletothetea and her name is –“

“Son Naeun..she told me earlier…”Sehun cut off Hayoung while palming his face embarrassed by the whole unexpected situation.

Naeun is frozen at her seat and face-palm herself too.

“I told you already this will be the most daebak situation ever happen!” Chorong scream loudly while laughing with Luhan and Hayoung.

While Sehun and Naeun is too shy to look at each other right now and only laughing while facing the floor.

The end.



author's note:

i am sorry for the late update.

hope everyone like it...

Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun as Oh siblings.

Sehun x Luhan and Chorong x Naeun x Hayoung as best buddies

slight ChoHan, NaCho and HaNa

 

do comments and subscribe..

 

and thank you my new subscribers..

xoxo