Reunion (NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

She flip through the school album.

Searching for the face she remembers the most.

Will he remember her? Maybe not.


As she arrives at the hotel, she properly walks through the lobby not noticing the stares she is getting.

She stands awkwardly at the door, scanning the hall searching for familiar faces.

Eunji and Bomi saw her, and gave her a few waves before she approaches them.

Bomi engulfed her in a big hug and she didn’t realise it but she is definitely bigger than in the video call they just have last week.

“I am in my 5th month”

She gasps loudly before covering , her eyes keep going up and down, looking to Bomi’s tummy and her face.

The three best friends were in their zone, laughing and chatting away…

Naeun excuse herself before she went to refresh herself.

She was just going out from the restroom when she saw him. She look at him from afar, knowing he don’t even realised she was there…maybe he never care.

Look at him, smiling and flirting with all the female nearby…well, he must knew himself he is handsome and other girls would be blind not to throw him second glances.

She walk back to Bomi and Eunji picking up the conversations she left.


“You can’t even confirmed if she will be there or not. Then why are you asking me to come? Yes, I will. But this will be the last time I will ever come to our class reunion”. He rolled up his eyes before disconnecting the call.

“Mina, please make sure I am free for this weekend. I need to attend a class reunion”

“but sir, the client from New York is scheduled to meet you this weekend”

“let him stay longer at the hotel we prepared, we will take care of him as soon as he landed and comply to their request if it wasn’t too much, I will meet them first thing on Monday morning “

“okay sir, I will try my best to rescheduled the appointment”

“Mina, you are MY secretary. Of course you can do it. Fighting!” Sehun give her a wink and a cup of ice americano before he walk to his room.

Mina smiled and shout him a thanks before resuming with her work.

Sehun was going through his paperwork, when he got a message and get him all distracted.

*Bomi just scream on the phone. She will be there! - baekhyun*

He saw her as soon as she steps inside the lobby. He was there, talking to his secretary on the phone. She looks so different. Her poise walk expressed her elegant , grace and confidence.

He stood behind her as she entered the hall, waiting for her to look back but she was too busy searching for her friends and he just lose his chance to greet her as she starts to walks away.

He definitely saw Eunji smirks to him just now.


“Hi there” Chanyeol picks up his phone while looking at his girlfriend that is sitting with Bomi.

“Hey babe, come sit here with us. Ask Baekhyun and Sehun too.. and bring some drinks for us too but non-alcoholic okay..it’s not good for Bomi ”

Chanyeol look at Sehun face and whispers to him what Eunji just told him. Sehun was smiling from ear to ear, looking much better than when he first came in.

Naeun just return from the toilet and fix her dress as she sit down. She just sit when Chanyeol and Baekhyun sit besides their respective partners whom is her friends which happens to be in front of her, leaving her alone.

“What? Showing off your partner now huh?” Naeun asks jokingly.

“Here comes the drinks, non-alcoholic as per requested” Sehun put down the drinks on the table and he swiftly sit besides Naeun.

Naeun look at her sides, locking eyes with Sehun for 2 seconds before both of them looking away, blushing.

Thank goodness, the night went smoothly until it was the time to call it a night.

“Sehun, can you please send our Nangni back to her hotel. I feel terrible for not being able to send her myself when I am the one invited her here.” Bomi pout.

Naeun keep telling them it is alright. She can just call the service desk and they can fetch her from there. But Bomi insists her to go with Sehun, she even walk her to Sehun’s car and make sure they were moving away before she and Baekhyun went to their car.

“sorry to trouble you like this” Naeun tried to break the silence as she realises they were nearing the destination.

“no,it wasn’t a trouble, it is just 15 minutes away. Plus I am staying there too for tonight. You were never a trouble for me Naeun.”

“you really know how to make girls heart flutter don’t you?” Naeun look away from Sehun as she said that.

“do I? did I make yours? Then how about six years ago? Did your heart flutter too then?” Sehun took a glance at Naeun while entering the parking way, trying to read her face.

Naeun nod her heads hoping Sehun missed it. She looks at him again “ What differences will it make if I said yes. Afterall, I never swept you off your feet.”

Naeun hands trembling as she take off her seatbelt. She politely say her thanks with her quivering lips and get out of the car as soon as Sehun stops the car.

Sehun threw her car key to the valet as he runs after Naeun who is already entered the lift. He shouldn’t mess up this time.

Naeun eyes widen as Sehun strode inside the lift, Naeun take a step back, making it easier for Sehun to presses his palm to the lift trapping Naeun between them.

Naeun let out a small gasps as she looked up, unintentionally shorting the distance between them.

“Who told you that? I can’t believe you, Son Naeun. You are the one who stole my first kiss and now you … you told me I never fall for you”

“You did said that… it was during our final year…by the staircase…you remember it too don’t you? I remember it very clearly Oh Sehun. Do you know, how much I mustered up my courage to confess to you?”

“Son Naeun. If you re going to eavesdrop, please do it till the end…never stop listening in the middle of the conversation…” Sehun slowly pull down his hand, embracing Naeun … he put his head on Naeun shoulder.

“…I was wondering for these past years, what is it that make you hate me for no reason… do my breath stink? Do I have chapped lips? Or maybe you have kissed someone else with better skills…Maybe that’s what make you stop liking me because I am not up to your imagination”

“what are you saying Sehun? How can I compare you to someone else who never exists…you are my first kiss too…wait!” Naeun pushed up Sehun face and held them.

“so you are telling me, that … that you were talking about yourself back then, not me???”

Sehun smile sweetly to Naeun. “Yes babe, I was talking to them about my troubles…they knew I like you so they purposedly tease me using your name. So I had to act nonchalantly and told them I don’t like you. If you just stay there longer, you will know how much I love you” Sehun rubs Naeun cheeks with his thumb. He find it amusing watching her facial expression changes while her cheeks getting redder.

^TING^

“ Naeun, I know this is not the right time, but I want to be with you tonight … may I?” Sehun asks as Naeun is still in his embraces.

Naeun nods nervously. Her heart was definitely playing a heavy metal song right now she can feel her pulse in her ear.

Sehun push the button to his suite. He is on edge too. He just said everything on impulse. He didn’t want to let go of Naeun’s warmth. After six years, his love finally succeed.


“Are you going to just look at me all night long? If that is, I can took a picture before I sleep and send them to you. Speaking of which, we didn’t exchange our number yet. Here, put your number here” Naeun shoved her smartphones to Sehun.

Sehun boldly pull her arms and kiss her hard. Naeun responded to the kiss fervently and the rest is not suitable for underage reading.(hahaha).


Naeun woke up with a butterfly kiss on her shoulder, she was too tired to open her eyes,the last two night with Sehun was a week worth of exercises. She feel another kiss on the back of her ear, she moan unconsciously.

“come on baby, wake up.. remember you told me you had a big meeting this morning. If the paperwork is accepted, you will stay here with me for good remember?” sehun whispered.

“stop it…I am trying too…” Naeun rub her eyes while sitting on the bed, slowly securing the blanket around her body.

“I let you use the bath first, I had prepared the warm water…want me to put you in? do you feel better than yesterday?”

Naeun smile sweetly at Sehun, giving him a peck on his lips assuring him she is feeling better.

Sehun walk out his room towards the kitchen, preparing light breakfast and brewing morning coffee for them.

“Hello Mina, yes , I don’t mind to push back the time.. I will arrived a bit late too. I got some personal matter to deal with… I am counting on you..thank you” Sehun eyeing Naeun who is wearing his shirt taking a sit at the isle.

“Thankyou for the breakfast. But I have to go to my room now. I have to prepare myself for the meeting. Lets meet somewhere else later. I want to see you in suit too you know?”

Sehun jerked his eyebrow, and nod his head. They have a small talk before Sehun Naeun back to her room. They shared another kiss before part way.


“Hello. Good morning miss. I am sorry for my tardiness but I hope I am not too late for the appointment”

“No miss Naeun, fortunately, my boss also has some personal matter to attend. Please wait in the meeting room and if you need anything, feel free to ask me”

“Thank you, miss … Mina” Naeun smiled as she read her name on her nametag.


Sehun entered the room with a box of macaroon. Thank goodness Mina corrected him telling the client was actually a female. The very least he can do to apologizes for his behaviour is to bring gifts for his client.

Sehun put down the box in front of her, resulting her to looked up. Sehun froze.

Mina who just entered the room, bring in two cups of coffee.

“Miss Son Naeun, this is Mr Oh Sehun. He already reviewed the paper work you sent to us last week and he can’t wait to work with you.”

Mina then excused herself.

Sehun walk round the table towards the standing Naeun, he leaned a bit towards stilled Naeun, positioned her between his legs with one arms circling her waist.

“I don’t think this is how I imagine the meeting will be…but you do look good in suit. No actually you look hot in it… so does this mean I will stay here for good?” Naeun begin to rambling, feeling awkward with the whole situation.

Sehun nods his head and small laughter erupted from both of them. Feeling stupid as both of them are not aware of each other as the clients.

Sehun tug Naeun swiftly towards him, kissing her softly on the lips and slowly again and again … keeping her close to him.

 


author's note:

it has been a long time since i last updated

i actually want to change Sehun to Jungkook BTS 

but then i felt bad about it..

 

anyway, i just hate it when i search for exopink/btspink

that will comeout as blackpink and not apink

seriously, this is getting on my nerves

 

but then, i am not a kid anymore to pick a fight just because of hashtags

i just let it be..but it still irks me sometimes

 

have fun reading

and dont forget to left comments..

 

xoxo_chu¬