Dance Partner 2(NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Naeun shifts on her bed. She is completely blown away by the event happened that evening.

She actually cried in his embrace, what the heck is that. She is not interested in him at all. Not at all. She only sees him as dance partner and that’s it. She kicks the blanket furiously as she felt heat creeping up to her face.

What is she going to do tomorrow? How can she face him? She is beyond embarrassed.

She wakes up from her bed and took a peek on Eunji, her roommates. Thankfully, Eunji is sleeping like a log. She went to her study desk, to her disappointment, there are not even a drop of water left in her bottle.

Might as well went to the pantry and make a hot mug of chocolate drink so she can fall asleep better. She brings along her bottles and thermos to the pantry downstairs.

She is stirring her chocolate water when another person enters the pantry. Naeun stay at her place continue stirring, ignoring whoever behind her. She quickly cleans up her mess before going back to her room.


Sehun didn’t know what went into him that he unintentionally hug Naeun. Well, it wasn’t that bad. After all, they are always touchy with each other during dance practices.

There is no way he can keep his hands to himself when he is required to hug or lifted her during dance practices. So, that is not that big deal. The weird thing is he cannot stop smiling as if that is the first time he touches her.

Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun when he saw Sehun upper lips turning up and they can see Sehun is doing his best to suppress his smile. Jongin push Sehun aside as he sat beside him.

“Mind telling us what is on your mind? You looks like you are going to die suppressing your smile you know...”

Sehun turns to his side to responds to Jongin, but he end up shrugs his shoulder and with a lopsided smile he excuse himself to pantry room.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol continue their bickering as Jongin watches Sehun went out of their room.

Jongin shooed Baekhyun and Chanyeol to their respective bed on the upper bunk before went to switch off the lamp.

Sehun walks to the pantry with the help of the lights at the hallway. There are two different hostel buildings for girls and boys. These two buildings are connected in the middle which consists of the dormitory office on the ground floor, pantry room and cafeteria.

He saw lights on one of the pantry and he decided to walk there.

He immediately recognizes the girl with messy bun and pink bunny pajamas with panda’s slippers as Son Naeun. He looks at her until she finished everything and went outside without even bothering look at him.

Well, it is not the first time though. Sehun smile to himself, drink some water and walk away with a smile on his face and is greeted with smirking Jongin leaning against the wall next to the pantry room.

“I always wondered why you choose to go to the first floor pantry when we are on the second floor. I guess, you cannot say it is nothing anymore, don’t you Oh Sehun?”

Sehun clears his throat and look everywhere except for Jongin eyes. Jongin slings his arms across Sehun shoulder and drag him to their room for further interrogation.


“I am sorry for yesterday” Naeun looks down to her shoes while Sehun is standing before her. They are now inside a bubble tea shop waiting in line before their turns come.

Sehun looks back to see Naeun, wondering if Naeun is talking to herself or actually talking to him.

He grabs Naeun hands and makes an order for himself before ordering for her too ignoring her looks on him.

Flabbergasted Naeun looks at him wondered how he knows her favorite flavor.

Naeun pay for the bubble tea and run up to Sehun who is waiting outside the shop. She promised to treat him so she wouldn’t feel indebted to him because of that evening incidents.

They walk together back to the hostel after their practice, well it wasn’t a practice at all. They are just talking to each other so they could know each other better.

They dismissed themselves because the room feels suffocated after Sehun keeps on throwing cheesy comments and Naeun cannot keep her heart from beating loudly after that hug.

They were playing with each other, Sehun would playfully walk in fast pace with his long legs leaving Naeun and she would run up to him.

Both of them is smiling and laughing like little kids and they decide to sit at the parks near the hostel. Both of them sitting side by side, appreciating the comfortable silence between them.

Naeun didn’t want to go back to her room just yet, it is too comfortable being with him. Unknowingly her eyes fluttered close.

Sehun startled when he felt something heavy on his shoulder, he saw Naeun head resting there. He shifts her head comfortably on his shoulder before put leaning his head against her and close his eyes.


Naeun felt something feathery on her lips and open her eyes, a bit startled to see Sehun face in front of him. She moves her head and realized Sehun is holding her face in his palm.

“I wouldn’t mind being with you, but it is already late and we might get punished for not attending the night roll-call. Let’s go back.”

Naeun cheeks blushed and she immediately palms her face and stand up letting Sehun trailing behind him.

They are running back to their dorm when Naeun phone rings. She picked them up without looking at the caller id.

“You better hide yourself! I told the teacher you are sick and already asleep after eating the medicines. And they actually believe me because I am the honorary students who never lie. I don’t know how but you can only come here after the roll call ended so the teacher won’t meet you. Understand?”

Naeun can only hum to every word Eunji said while running at the same time, her brain is working to process everything. She comes to halt as Eunji hang up on her, making Sehun stop and look at her.

“Go first, I need to hide myself until the roll call ended. My roommate already helped me”

“Have you ditched roll call before? Where are you going to hide?” Naeun looks helpless while shaking her head.

Sehun grabs Naeun hand firmly and run towards the boy’s hostel, he helps Naeun through the back gate and all he needs to do now is to safely let Naeun and him inside his room.

Naeun watches Sehun as he is talking with someone on the phone. As Sehun hang up, he looks to one of the room in the upper floor and Naeun saw someone is throwing a bag down. Sehun caught the bag skillfully and let Naeun wear the clothes inside.

“It is a man clothes” Naeun stated as she wear them.

“You are going to act cool and follow me all the way until my room. Avoid any eye contacts and do not let any sound” Sehun warned her before pulling down the hood covering her face. He put his arms around Naeun, pulls her close to him and went inside through backdoors.

Naeun hands is clutching on her chest, calming down whatever storms that is happening inside her chest. Thankfully there are no souls lurking out everyone is inside their room, cleaning up for roll call.

Sehun turns the knob of his room and went inside with Naeun. He pulls away the hood from Naeun face and he is greeted with a red cheek Naeun and beads of sweats rolling down from her forehead.

Unknowingly, he wipes the sweat with his shirt and asks her to lie down on his bed so he can hide her during the roll call.

Naeun only looks at him and turn away when she felt someone is watching them. Her eyes slightly widen, taken aback, not one...but there are three people looking at them.

“My roommates. I’ll introduce them to you later. Now, let’s hide”

Sehun is pulling his cover up to hide Naeun before Chanyeol told him the teacher is heading towards their room. Out of idea, Sehun jumps on his bed covering himself pretending to be sick.

Naeun is so comfortable under the blanket she unknowingly slide her legs under Sehun’s. That is just how she sleeps. She plays with Sehun shirts as she is kind of nervous but in a good way.

Everyone is standing beside their bed as the teacher come in. As the teacher inching near, Sehun faking cough, and Baekhyun who is sharing the upper bunk went to pat him making the teacher stops a few inches away from their bed.

“I guess you might get infected because you spent too much time inside the practice room with Son Naeun.”

“Sorry?” Chanyeol eyes the teacher weirdly, there is no way he knew Naeun is here, isn’t he.

“The female teacher said Naeun is unwell to according to her roommates. So they might infect each other. Just be well. There is 3 months left before the competition. Do not push yourself too hard.” And the teacher went outside to check another room.


They exhaled loudly and Sehun whispers to Naeun before he pushes himself off the bed. Naeun followed suit and sits on Sehun bed beside him. In front of her are Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin. She knows them, they are in Sehun dance crew.

She bows slightly before introducing herself and thanking them to let her hide inside their room.

By the look she know, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is the playful bunch while Jongin and Sehun is the cool type. She can feel Sehun gaze on him so she excused herself to the window, telling them she is feeling hot because she is wearing the sweater and hiding under the blanket.

Sehun went to her side to take away the sweater when the door swings open. He sandwich Naeun body between him and the half open window behind the curtain. His other arms slide behind Naeun waist while the other arms is holding her head in place. Naeun breath hitched.

“If Sehun condition gets worse, tell me, I will bring him to the doctor.” The teacher said before close the door again.

Jongin went to switch off the lamp and lock the door. He told off Baekhyun and Chanyeol who is peeping form the upper bunk.

Naeun exhaled softly spontaneously resting her hands beside Sehun waist and put her head on his chest.



author's notes:

 

hoot!hoot!

why no comment???

but it is okay..i know you guys are reading right.. i am fine with it.

hahaha!

remember i told you it is only 2 parts..but then i decided to make it longer.

 

bear with me..it has been a long time since i got ideas you know..

enough of my rants..do tell me if there is any error in this story..oh and i change harmonise to dance partner 1 so you know they are sequence.

 

bye.

xoxo_chu~~