CRUSH 1 (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

The ring indicates the classes have started. The once loud hallway slowly becoming empty as everyone entered their respective classes and getting ready for their lesson. The Apink girls also say goodbye to each other and promises to meet again during recess.

Naeun and Yookyung went to their class together since they are the only one in the same class. Yookyung and Naeun choose to sit at the different seat in the class as they are having problem to give full attention if they were to sit together. Yookyung chose to sit at the most front while Naeun choose to sit at the back near the window…her most favorite spot.

Before Naeun went to her seat, she stop by Yookyung’s to finish their conversation before went to hers. As she walks to her seat, a pen rolled and stops at her shoes. She help to pick the pen up and give it back to its owner who must have accidentally slip it from his hand. She put it back on the table, offering a smile back to the pen owner and went to her seat to prepare herself.

No one knows but Naeun is praying hardly in her heart to express her gratitude over the falling pen. Her day can never be better…he smiled…he smiled to HER ... god knows how hard it was for her to control her blood flow that almost immediately rush to her face once she saw his smile. She almost faint from the little gesture he made when she put the pen on his table. It seems like... you know... the background with glittering heart in pink colors…kind of

Yes!! he is her crush..and she had this huge massive crush on him.. it has been 3 years and Yes! Everyone in Apink knew about it. Naeun never make it obvious but the way her eyes sparkles everytime she see him and the way she stuttered her words everytime he passes by make it obvious to Yookyung whom kindheartedly tell everyone in the group. Well, who wouldn’t...Naeun is the ice princess and she finally show some interest in a guy…what a good news!

She unknowingly smiles when Mr. Lee asks him to solve the math equation in front of the class. He is so cute when he suddenly stops writing the equation and scratch his head as he is having problems with his calculation. Naeun is more than willing when Mr. Lee asks her to finish his unfinished calculation…she never wish for anything more than to be in the same class with him. She high-five Yookyung as she finished the calculation and the good friend of her even playfully wink to her and she knew she need to be ready for rounds of teasing that might came.

And the rest of the periods went by smoothly with Naeun sometimes giggling at the teachers and her classmates antiques, smiling when she heard his name being called and sometimes getting lost in her own imagination while throwing her views outside the window.


“Unnie!! When are you going to confess??”

“-or at least try to talk to him..” add Chorong.

Naeun watch Namjoo and Chorong back and forth and continue eating her lunch at the cafeteria with Apink girls.

“Guess what…today is her lucky day…~~” Yookyung happily tell them how the story of a pen ended up luckily near Naeun shoes and how good they look together while finishing the math question.

Bomi and Eunji keep on teasing Naeun who already blushing.

“Here he come” Hayoung point to the cafeteria entrance where six handsome boys entered while goofily played with each other, not realizing the girls had their focused on them.


“I told you those tricks always work…it may seem old-fashioned but it never gets old” Baekhyun said confidently.

“Hyung, you should see him pretending to be cool..he only nod and smile…” Sehun tell them.

“Aish! I wish I said thanks so I will hear her voice welcoming me..” he ruffled his brown hair in frustration.

“…but I need to admit you do look good together while finishing the math question..” add Sehun.

“.. we do?? Really..?.hehe!! ” and there he goes smiling like a cutie patootie~

Suho gently pat the boy in love to encourage him and together they went to buy their lunch.

“Maybe I should tell you another method while we eat…who knows it might work..again~”

“Yah Baekhyun! Make sure your idea is good enough... I pity this boy whom can’t even tell the girl he like her after those 3 years being in the same class” Kyungsoo dropped the bomb.

“Is it necessary for you to tell the exact years hyung?? I am hurt!” Jongin dramatically grab her chest earning him a loud slap from Chanyeol...and everyone bursts into laughters.

And the lunch goes smoothly for EXO and Apink.

 

If only any of them would realize that Naeun and Jongin were stealthily trying to have a quick glance at each other…if only they see it...if only both of them knew…

 

the end



author's notes:

 

thank you for my new subbies...i thank you for subscribing to this story and sorry for not being able to frequently updating the story...

i really miss their interactions and lately there is not much to be inspired about...

for Sone..staystrong..i believe u should love snsd the same even with/without jess..i personally thought that if u were a true friend u wont say bad thing about them..but mayb jess surrounding caused her to do so..however she is still in sm so they are highly likely to meet each other off camera..let just hope for the better.

to my new exopink friend/shipper... WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

 

 

xoxo_chu~~