The Secret 2(KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Naeun was taking her moment inside the bathtub filled with soap accompanied by the lily and jasmine scent from the aromatic candle...

It was a great idea to end her day...her first day of working...

hmmmm....

She spent almost 1 hour to freshen up herself...

She wore her pink robe and wrap her hair with a small white towel and walk towards the kitchen...

She make herself a cup of hot chocolate and brought the cup with her to the living room before she went to sit on the beanie bag...

She sit there watching the programme playing on the screen.


Jongin get off from the couch and walk towards his room before coming out with his assignment...

He turn on his laptop from sleep mode and begin to do his assignment in the living room...

He type away the letter skillfully, glancing to the notes on his sides and back to the laptop screen...

His face occasionally scrunch up, concentrating on the questions given...taking a sip from the mug on the coffee table

He pull away the thick book from inside his bag, searching for information he needed...

Sometimes he push away the laptop, and begin scribbling on his notebooks before pressing buttons on the scientific calculator.


The bored Naeun switch off the television and went to the kitchen to clean up the used mug.

She went straight to her room to get changed...she undress herself from the robe and reach for her white shirt and grey pants...

She comb her hair and tied them up in a ponytail before went back to the kitchen to cook dinner

Naeun skillfully measured amount of rice needed, clean them thoroughly before placing them inside the rice cooker to let the machine to the rest.

The time she spent oversea did help her a lot, she learned to do housechores with the help of her friends...

She even learned to knit from her neighbour, Madame Breganza, a grandmother whom live with her adopted son..

She come to know her as she lives in the hostel managed by her adopted son, a Korean who lives there for about 10 years.

There is where everything about Son Naeun changes positively, she learned to be happy and never complained with what she had.


Naeun is an orphan at the age of 12, she went to an orphanage at Seoul, there is where she met her friends Eunji and Bomi.

They are all the same, but they promise to always be with each other...

Once, Eunji got scolded by the teacher because she told them they are sisters and put his signature on the report cards...

Bomi then tell the teachers they are actually cousins, and to think, the teacher buy her lie...

Naeun smiled remembering the memories...

She turn off the stove and scoop out the soup inside a bowl...


"TING!"

Jongin lazily get up from the cross-legged sitting position and stretch out his tense muscles.

He went to the kitchen, taking out the utensils to use for dinner and set them up at the dining table.

He open the fridge, took out the cool water and some fruits that he already peeled...and went to his chair.

 


Jongin took a glance in front of him before starting his meal by eating the rabbit-shaped cut apple.

" Thank you" - she push the roasted chicken wing in front of him.

Jongin look up, raising his eye brows, keeping an eye contact wondering the meaning behind the thank you

" For keeping my secret..." - she answers hesitantly, casted her eyes away from him.

Jongin gestured the girl in front of him to come nearer...before he himself lean towards the middle of the table...

She obeys nervously...as they got nearer Jongin whispered something making the latter blush.


" Sweetheart, it is our secret "

Naeun push herself back almost immediately...cupping her warm cheek...

" Come...sit down..." he gestured " Today is your first day right...so how is it going? "

Naeun pull out the chair in front of him and begin to tell the story laced with excitement in her voice.

Naeun rarely got excited and today is the exception...

She is telling the story half-way before she realised he is holding a spoon in front of her...

He feeds her while smiling .. lending him more attractive points "How about you eat while telling me the rest of the story..."

Again the blood rushed to her cheek, and she eat, once in a while stopping to tell the story.


Jongin did the cleaning as she already cook for both of them...

Naeun went to the living room after brushing her teeth, eyeing the scattered papers on the coffee table and she decided to sit on the beanie bag.

Jongin finished up everything, and switch off the kitchen lights before went to the living room.

"Mind lending me a hand?" he asks her.

Naeun playfully shook her head but she still went to sit beside him.

Jongin change his position to give her some spaces.

They work together on the assignments given by his lecturer.


This is the fourth time he yawn and he take a look at the girl beside him..resting her head on the table..sleeping.

Jongin look at the clock and he decided to stop.. he needs to sleep..after all the due date is 3 days ahead..

He keeps all the stuffs back inside his bag before he slips his arms around her.

Naeun eyes fluttered open as she felt someone holding her waist...she looks at him...

" Lets go to sleep on our bed sweetheart"

If Naeun is not aware of her own weight, she willingly let Jongin carry her..but she is like other normal girl...

She is afraid Jongin might not be able to carry her whom is 47 kg when Jongin is able to lift 60kg weight...sigh...

Naeun lazily get on her feet and reach for Jongin hand before he with one swift move, sweep her off her feet and skillfully carry her and went to their room.


Jongin tuck Naeun inside the blanket before he went to the toilet and ready himself to bed...

Jongin pull the blanket over both of them, leave a lingering kiss all over Naeun exposed neck...and embrace her from behind.

"Goodnight wifey"

Naeun turn her body to face Jongin and brush her lips against his...

"Goodnight too hubby...Love you"

Jongin plants a kiss on Naeun lips and he canoodled her for the rest of the night.

 

-the end-


author's notes:

I actually thinking of making "The Secret" a story on its own ..but I am afraid I got no time to do so...

so for now..i can say this is the end for my story

"The Tales of Son Naeun" ended here...

I would like to say sorry for any inconvenience that any of my readers, subscribers and commentators experienced during the whole time you were here.

 

Thank You So Much...

I Love Each And Everyone Of You...

 

 

 

 

 

well, i might come here.. once in a while when i got time and idea to so ..

 

but for now..this story is mark as completed!

 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

T H E E N D

 

 

xoxo_chu~~~