THE SECRET 1 (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

"Class...make sure to send in your assignments before thursday!"

"Class representative make sure everyone send in their assignments,,for those who dont we will give him demerit"

Everyone nods with sour face... and we are waiting for the next tutor to come in.

"Hey ..Jongin..have you heard about the new tutor??"

" We have one????"

"Of course we do..."Soojung turn herself to Jongin...

The prince in the class...he rarely talked with others unless necessary..and all the profesors like him..

Why??

Because he is the best student...

No one hate him...why???

Because he always have this mysterious aura but awkwardly cute and cool at the same time...

"I heard she is from the states...and she will be our new tutor...how excited!!" Soojung is squealing because a new female tutor is coming..

Like seriously Jung Soojung you are squealing over a female not a male tutor?? get a grip!

Jongin glance the excited Soojung sideways before keeping away all the books on his table.


Jongin parked his bike at the parking lot reserved under the buildings before entering the apartment building he live in.

He lives alone in the apartment but he still needed to be at his family house at least once during lunch or dinner everyweek so his mother will rest assured knowing that he still remember his way home...plus the home-cooked lunch box Namjoo always brought to him as their mother ask her to do so.

He is pressing his own code when he suddenly heard footsteps behind him..he turns to lookaround but nothing come to his sight..

Am i imagining too much... he smiles while getting inside his house.

Jongin is a quite tidy man...he make sure to keep his used clothes in the laundry box before taking bath and wear a new clothes..

He is now resting on the sofa while watching some tv series playing...

When the event occured during the tutor class suddenly replay in his mind..

- FLASHBACK-

The door open revealing a new tutor wearing a black pencil skirt rested below her knees, with a white blouse tuck in covered with a black vest...

What a fashion statement!!

And she just need to finsh up everything with her hair tied in a bun...she looked like she is in her 30's with her big black frame glasses.

Jongin hold his laughter as he heard Soojung silently cursed the tutor when she is over-excited hearing the new tutor is from states..

Everyone expect the class to be bored and dull.. but the proverbs are true..do not judge a book by its cover

She can easily engaged everyone in the discussion and heck she can explain it in much easier way then the lecturers do..

By the end of the tutor session, Soojung shows her gratitude and of course as her way of apologizing because she cursed her the moment she came in by hugging her and kiss her on both the cheek...while exclaiming loudly how soft her skin is not  befitting her age...

That is the moment our tutor realised she didn't even introduce herself because she is too excited on teaching us...

- FLASHBACK END-

Jongin smiles remembering the events and he even giggles remembered how she is all flustered and bowing saying sorry for not introducing herself instead of introducing herself at the moment..

What a weird old woman..nah ...she is not that old...


Son Naeun is going crazy in front of her friend... 

"Eunji unnie..help me..how am I suppose to dress up on my first day???" she is panicking in front of her pile of clothes

"Wear whatever you want to..what is your problem..how about this and that one?" ask Eunji while picking up the clothes she chose.

"I am afraid they will think that I am not qualified to teach them...when they know my age.." Naeun look on her finger as she fiddles with the white blouse she wear.

Eunji think for moment before coming to a  conclusion and dress her like how a she saw her cousin, Bomi wear to an interview and got rejected.

Naeun and Eunji laugh at each other for 10 minutes before Naeun can calm down and went to her apartment.

Eunji can only wish the best for her friend as she walk away confidently with the bag of clothes she pick for her.

"GOOD LUCK NAEUNNIE...!"


Well, it is not that bad on her first day...there is only one tutor class left before she end her day...

Most of the class she had are from the first year students..they are way younger than her so she can proudly tell her age and name...

Her day went as perfect as one could hope for...but she just have to clumsily forget to introduce herself on her last class..

She helplessly entered the wrong class which is full with Master's students who is way older than her and one of them even pat her on her back and give her some advice on fashion...she is so angry and ashamed that she almost fall from the stairs going to the class she assigned for.

As she entered the class, she is so happy that they look almost the same age as her which means she can get new friends

The discussion and tutors session sails smoothly on the same wavelength as they understand each other well...

Her bubble of happiness burst as the class end , when one of her student told her she has a soft skin not like others 30 year old woman..

That is when she realised she forgot to introduce herself...

And Son Naeun chaotically bowing instead of introducing herself...what a nice way to end her day..


She parked her car and make sure it was lock before walking inside the elevator...

She sighed looking at the number on the elevator screen when she realised she is still in her disguise..

She smiled telling to her reflection to wear her ususal clothes on her next class...

She took away the black vest, and pull out her blouse from the skirt...

She took off her glass and loosen her hair ..she tame her hair by patting it with her palm and she arrived on her floor..

As she get out from the elevator, the glasses fell in the elevator..and she went inside to pick it up...before went to unlock the door key-code


to be continue...

 

 

author's note:

i just feel like writing but i dont think this can be one-shot though

maybe two or three...depends..

and.. i don't know when will i be able to update again..hehehe

happy reading...

and i dont proofread this too..

 

just a treat to my fellow new and old friends and subscribers, upvoters and all the comments

 

i love you and thank you

#stayhealty

#prayforhumanity

xoxo_chu~~