Black Out (KaiEun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

She is alone in her house.

Her parents went to her grandparents house in Busan.

Her parents won’t be able to be at home tonight so they give her a call to remind her to lock all the door and window and be safe alone.

She won’t mind it if it was another normal night.

But tonight it just not it...

The cloudburst does not give any sign that it will stop sooner...

The striking lightning and booming thunder just worsen it.

She is busy locking the front door when she felt her phone buzzing in her jeans pocket.

She took her time to answer the phone as she recognizes that ringtone.


Kai and Sehun were at Park’s house…

They were having fun playing the new games Chanyeol bought.

Kai watch the two immature adults in front of him and playfully kicks Sehun butts to interrupt him.

Sehun attention diverts to Jongin and he begins cursed out loud when he realized he is losing the match to Chanyeol.

“Yah. Oh Sehun!!” Chorong, Chanyeol noona entered the gaming room with snacks to the boys.

“Aigoo..Rongie..sorry..this boy really needs special attention when using words”

Luhan smacks Sehun head playfully earning him a wide smile from Chorong.

Luhan then move asides providing enough spaces for Chorong to sit on the couch.

Chorong sits in between Jongin and Luhan, since she doesn’t have anything to do either.

Today is a dull day with nothing to do.…since it was raining since evening.

Kai was playing with his phone when his mind wandered to who-knows-where when he suddenly reminded of someone.

He abruptly leaves his seat leaving Chohan looking at him for a second before he went outside so he can talk with Naeun peacefully.


“Oh… I am at home…alone…I know it just now when omma called me…why should I disturb you, you are hanging out with your friends…I guess I am fine, dont worry…hmmm” Naeun is talking with Kai on the other side while locking her front door.

As soon as Kai hung up the phone, he went inside and told everyone he is going to home…

Sehun who came with him pouted sadly not wanting to go home yet.

Kai give a pleading look at Luhan as he asks him to take Sehun home…

Chorong who grasp the situation almost immediately pats Luhan thigh lightly and waves her hand to Kai signaling him to go.

Luhan looks at Chorong, frowning his brows while Sehun cry out his ‘yehet-ohorat’ word joyfully.

Chorong leans her body towards Luhan while telling him the reason Kai leaves immediately.

Not long after Kai leaves, the Park’s house blackened out after a loud thunder.


 

Kai was on his way to Son's apartment.

Other girls would freak out if they were to stay alone in the heavy downpour combining with thunder.

He didn't understand why is Naeun so different from other girls.

But Naeun calmness make her worry about her even more.

As he was on his way, he realizes it is so dark.

He calls Naeun as he arrives in front of her house…panting,waiting for Naeun to open the door.

Naeun opens the door with not-so-much difficulties since she use the light from her phone to lighten the way.

She invites Kai inside when she saw him sweating despite the cold weather.

“Do you want to have a drink…?” Kai only nodded to answer her question.

She looks at him questioningly.

“You are not even running here… what makes you sweating that hard…”

Naeun walks to him with a glass of cold water and lightly pat his forehead with her shirt after putting down the glass on the table.

Kai drink the water…and tilt his head to the left and right giving Naeun more access to wipe his sweat that keeps flowing down.

“For your information, this whole building is out of electric supply…how do you think I came up here to your house in the 12th floor missy…”

Naeun watch at him wide eyes and rubs her napes afterwards…she totally forgotten that the elevator didn’t work.

“Can you please open the window…I am so hot right now, this closed room makes me feel warmer…”

She can’t open the window in the living room... her mom will get mad at her if the raindrops splash inside the house.

So, Naeun hold Kai hands and lead him to her room and open the window in her room instead.


Both of them didn’t talk to each other for quite some time…

Kai is mesmerized by the night view of that rainy night from Naeun's room…

Naeun on the other hand is appreciating Kai’s back view whom look extremely y tonight…

Kai, who is at the window, turn his back to find Naeun staring at him…

He hides his smirk when Naeun shift her eyes somewhere else…

“It is already 11pm…when are you going to go home?”

“Huh. I am still sweating…plus I don’t think I am able to use the stairs anymore…”

“Do you want me to go home???” Kai asks Naeun while trying to look at her facial expression.

It is hard to look at considering the dim room only enlighten by a candle.

Naeun went out her room followed by uneasy Kai…


She went inside the other room and opens the closet and took out a towel, a shirt and a pair of pants…

“I’ll lend you Dongwoon oppa shirt and pants so I can dry your clothes…”

Kai smile brightly and took the things in Naeun hands.

He went inside the bathroom…took off his things and pass it to Naeun who is waiting on the outside…

his things mean everything that he wear tonight...heee~~


Naeun finished hanging Kai clothes to let them dry since the electric is still out.

She then went to her oppa room to prepare the bed for Kai.

They are not going to sleep together…her mom will go berserk if she found out.

Plus she did remember telling Kai her wish of her first night...

As she finished preparing Kai’s bed, she went to her room to prepare her bed.

Kai who finished bathing earlier than expected already went to Naeun’s room and lie down on her bed.

Kai pat the empty space beside him, gesturing Naeun to sleep there…

Naeun walks towards him and reach for his hands to pull him out of her bed…

But she failed almost immediately when Kai only need to tug her to make her fall on top of him.

Naeun wriggling herself in his embrace, so Kai will let her off.

“Jagiya~~ don’t move too much…both of us won’t be able to sleep if you keep doing that” he said still hugging Naeun.

Naeun cheeks turn red and she stops moving almost immediately

“You already want to sleep huh?” Kai asks while turning his body making him on top Naeun now.

The distance between them is only by Jongin elbow which is prop up to make sure he doesn’t crush Naeun.

 Naeun slap his chest playfully and turns her head away…afraid he will see her blushing face.

“I love you so much that I am willing to wait for our first night even if it is another 10 years…” Kai said while softly caressing Naeun’s face with his lips.

Naeun smiles as she sneakily pulls Kai towards her and embraces him before Kai settled on her side and wrap his arms around her.

 

the end!



Author’s notes:

 I love KAIEUN too much that I almost cry when I heard Kai and Bomi gossips…

Nevertheless… I went ninja and search for all related stories and found out it is just a groundless rumor again…

and then suddenly Sehun picture walking around JYP and Cube building spread like a fire…

can someone tell me where exactly is Acube building…is it inside the huge cube building or it is located somewhere else since they only had HuhGak and Apink…

please someone enlighten me…thankyou..

 

btw..have fun reading and commenting…

hai..to my new subbies…I love you…

xoxo_chu~~