Dance Partner 1(NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

The loud sound booming through her earphones.

She is busy moving her limbs to the music not missing any beat.

She moves her body to every beats and without her realizing her hair band snaps letting her black long hair loosely falls.

She ignored her hair and keeps on moving and stops when the beat finally ended.

She gathered her hair and let them rest on her left shoulder, she is lucky that her hair is straight so they are not really easily tangled even she did not tied them.

She walks towards her bag which is set on the corner of the room besides the huge mirror surrounding the room.

She took out the water bottles, gulping the water and wipes the water that drips from her lips because of her eagerness while drinking.

She continues wiping her sweats on her head and neck. She took out the earphone and tosses her phone on her bag.

She looks at the clock on the wall, there is 10 more minutes before her partner come and they can start practicing.

She sits down and rummage through her bag to search for another hair band, she always have them lots of them. She tied her hair into high ponytail and plays with her phone. She then went inside the audio room picking songs for practices until she heard faint sounds of knocks on the door.


He walks through the hallway to the practice room.

When the teacher announced his name as the selected one to perform, there are loud jeers and cheers from his classmates.

He knew her, only her name and face though as she is one of the most graceful dancers in school.

He is not lacking in any parts too, his crew is number one when it comes to dancing, but this is the first time he is going to dance without his crew, only him and with a female on top of that.

He knocks the door as he arrived the practice room. He opened the door and finds no one inside the room despite the music playing. There are stuffs on the other sides. The girl might go somewhere else, so without wasting his time he lets himself in. He settled his bags on the other side and starts doing some stretching.

She watched him doing some stretching and he begins to moves his body to the beat. He is really good like the rumors said. He is flawless, needless to say with that face and height no wonder he is famous among the female dancers in the school.

He looks at himself in the mirror while dancing, he stops as the music comes to a halt. Luckily he is wearing a black shirt, he adjusted his cap and wipes off the sweat form his forehead.

She took this chance to come out from the audio room to greet him and introduced herself.

She opened the door and he looks backs, taken by surprise to the sound of closing door. He saw a girl standing in front of the door wearing black sleeveless top, black Adidas leggings with white Nike shoes and her hair tied in a high ponytail.

Both of them walk towards each other, scanning the other es from head to toe with faint smile on their faces or should I say smirk.

“Son Naeun”

“Oh Sehun”

“I am surprised that you know my name.” Sehun eyes glint mischievously

“I bet everyone in this school know about you and your crews” Naeun said lifting her brows.

“The same as you…our school goddess” Naeun was shocked to hear that from him and she can only smile in return.

“I hope we can work together well for this competition, and I would like you to throw away any goddess image of me since that might not be in our case”

Sehun walks circling her, eyeing her with his thumb on his chin, making Naeun look at him with scowl on her face.

“Well, the rumors about your well-proportioned body is not wrong though”

“Are you a ert?!”


Their next practices is going well without any problems, in every practices their moves are improving, they keep on making changes and additions to their moves. Sometimes they would practice their dance moves in front of their dance teacher.

They were perfect until they were asked to showcase their full dances routine. The teachers from other departments were invited to watch the practice.

“Are you sure you are harmonizes with each other? I can’t see any though.”

“If this is how you are going to dance, then I am sure you are not going to win even the third place”

Naeun was all gloomy after the practice, she was sad, no, and she is frustrated. The competition is near and all the comments given are not helping at all.

Sehun walked ahead of Naeun, he knew that…he can feel they are not harmonize to each other because he always dance with his crew so he knew when one is harmonized to each other.

He turn back to see Naeun walked with head down, her hair falls covering her face. She didn’t even bother to tie her hair. If one were to see Naeun in this state, they might think the Ring ghost come to live. Sehun giggled to his thought, startling Naeun from her reverie.

“What? Not another erted thought please. “Naeun look up to face him.

“I already told you another day that it was just for fun. It was just a joke” Sehun leaned to the wall next to him.

“Yeah, sure Oh Sehun, sure”

“Don’t think too much about the comments, it will not do any good to you” Sehun starts walking by her side matching to her pace.

“You already knew about it don’t you. I remember you keep telling me to harmonize to your moves. Yet, here I am, being stupid not knowing how to harmonize to you. Even the teacher has mentioned this before.” Naeun stop talking as she starts to choke a sobs.

Sehun grabbed her shoulder making Naeun facing him. But Naeun is hiding her face with her hands. She is surprised herself when she cried, maybe talking to Sehun let her emotions get out of the way.

Sehun slowly let go of Naeun shoulder, and let a small squeeze on her arms before pulling her into his embrace. Sehun pat lightly on her back to let her calm down.

 

 

 


author's notes:

sorry that I actually delete "THAT BOY 1,2,3"

i just cannot continue the story so here I am to make up for the sehunxnaeun

i wrote another one..just so you know there will 2 parts of this..

 

 

happy reading and subscribing and commenting

 

xoxo_chu~~