My Playful Bunny(NaHun)

The Tales of Son Na Eun

Naeun tied her hair up in bun hair-do before ruthlessly toss her black shirt away...

She pick up her white sleeveless top from her bag and wear it just before Bomi barged inside the room looking almost dead...

"Naeunnie.. Listen to my advice, do not wear anything under the costume...today is so hot...i think i might lost several kilos thanks to the mascots..."

Naeun smile to her and she can see her sweat trickling down from her hair even when it is already tied up..

"Nope.. I rather lost several kilos than not wearing anything underneath that bunny.."she said before skillfully slip herself inside the bunny costume...

"I hope you faint lil bunny.." Bomi playfully poke her tongue before she collapsed on the couch.

"hahahaha! You wish monkey!" Naeun retorted in muffled voice as she already put on the bunny's head to complete her uniform.


"Whats wrong dude? You are not having relationship problem aren't you?"

" Woah! Since when did this guy is showing interest in woman to have relationship problems?"

Sehun huffed in irritation.

"Oh..come on..let's go to the amusement park to get rid of his long face" Chanyeol sling his arms on Sehun shoulder before dragging the not-in-mood boy with rest of his friends.. Well, there is only him,Sehun and Baekhyun though.

"I am so gonna ride that, this and oh that and not to forget that!" Baekhyun squeal with excitement upon entering the park.

Chanyeol not wasting any time drag Baekhyun to the first play he point, leaving Sehun behind them.

Sehun scoffed seeing the two eldest running while grinning from ear to ear. He just planned to stroll around, while waiting for the two idiots finished playing.


 

Naeun sighed for god knows how many times...

She regrets not following Bomi's advices.

She regrets not wearing much thinner clothes.

She regrets that she chose to works today of all days.

Thank god the bunny is all smiles from outside...she keep on entertaining the lil kids that come to her asking for the balloons, pictures and some even requested her to dance.

Of course, she can do it...she is wearing the mascot anyway.

Naeun keep on entertaining the amusement park visitors even though she feel like dying inside...

Naeun staggered on her feet when she bumped on someone from behind...she didnot have eyes on the back for god sake...

and she can only muttered "ohmybunny"...when she fell on her back...shutting her eyes she waited for the impact...but she only heard..

"Ooffh!"

That is definitely not her voice..she had this soothing voice while that one most definitely gruff voice.


"Move away!" Sehun huffed while trying to move the big bunny on top of him.

He just finished his ice cream and throw the trash away before turn back to his seat..only to see a couple of lovebird already occupied the seat he left...and to add on his annoyance they are feeding each other cotton candy...

He walks away from there mindlessly and that is when he accidentally bumped to a big pink rabbit because as stupid as it may sound he walks backward just because he find that is amusing.

..and that is when the rabbit lost it balance and decide to fall on him...and he unable to do anything because he fall face down with rabbit on top of his back.

A monkey who witnessed the whole incident, scampered to help the rabbit who cant even pull itself up.

"OhmyPrada! his nose is bleeding!" The monkey shout while pointing to Sehun.

Sehun hands immediately went to his nose,and he almost faint seeing his own blood.


"I am sorry..." Naeun bowed her head in guilty...

They are now in the changing room where Naeun and Bomi were earlier...

She subconsciously took Sehun by the hand and bring him there...you can't blame her...She is at fault so of course she can't let him there with his nose bleeding...

She eyed the guy in front of her...waiting for his response..but she get nothing...

the only injury he had is bleeding nose and that is most probably because of me..he is not having any concussion did he.

"Son Naeun!!! How can you do that to our costumer!!?" Her manager barged into the room lashing out on Naeun. He afraid they will be sued...

Sehun startled by the booming voice, look over the door to see the person who had loud,booming voice.

"I am so sorry...if you want, you may sue her..but not the company.."he said eyeing the girl who is pouting.

"sajang-nimm..."

Sehun eyed both of them and he didn't know where the words form inside his brain...because they sound totally ridiculous but he didn't regret saying it.


Naeun stop by a cafe before she arrived at her faculty and buy 2 cups of bubble tea of the same flavour...

"Sehun ah!! Your girl is here!!"

And everyone in the practice room begin to whistles and annoyed him..but being cool guy he is..he keep his cool demeanor and finished his dancing routine before went to Naeun who is waiting at the back of the dancing room.

Naeun pull out a dry towel from her bag and wipe the guy sweat, that is flowing all over from his flawless face to his neck and his exposed arms.

Sehun let her hands dab the towel freely all over him before grabbing the choco bubble tea besides her and took a sip or two or three..

"I won't be able to go with you after class, I need to be at the grocery shop soon..so don't wait for me okay..."

"Emm...what time will you finished your work?"

"Around 8pm..after that I will go home...if not,Bomi unnie will nag at me the whole night" Naeun replied while hanging the damp towel around Sehun's neck.

"Okay.. I'll fetch you at 8pm, then we will had our dinner together then I wil send you home...okay?"

"I will tell unnie then...I'll go now...take care.." Naeun pat Sehun cheek playfully...with that, she smiles and walks away from the dancing room.

Sehun immediately took after her and went outside the dancing room to chase her, but stopped as he heard...

"Hey lover boy.."

Sehun can't stop himself from smiling as his eyes met the slender figure, leaning towards the wall beside the dancing room he just storms out.

Naeun giggled and tilt her head sideways playfully as Sehun walks towards her.

Sehun smile turn to a smirk dangerously as he saw the girl in front of him walking backwards with a smile to get away from him.

And normally there will be no chances, for Naeun to ran away as Sehun already grab her wrist and pinned her on the wall, trapping her at the corner Naeun didn't know exist. 

"My playful bunny is getting naughty"

"Uh-oh" Naeun still smiling shaking her head.

Sehun lightly caress her lips with his...leaving Naeun breathless...

damn this guy for making her feel like this just by a kiss....

and now it's Sehun turns to smile smugly as Naeun lost hers.

Naeun pouted and look at him coyly as he playfully avoid her advances to kiss him...

"Oh Sehun! I HATE YOU!!!" Naeun stomped her feet in frustration causing the guy to laugh out loud.

"...BUT I LOVE YOU" Sehun tell her as he again let the frustration in the girl mounted when he purposedly let his lips brush hers slightly.

Naeun then took a fistful of his shirt and grab him towards her to crash his lips on hers.

Naeun leads the kiss eagerly...closing her eyes before Sehun did the same.

They move their lips rhythmically,corresponding to each others needs before Naeun break the kiss.

Sehun take in the view in front of him, his girl blushing hardly with her swollen lips..making him suddenly feel grateful towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol who forced him to tag along to the amusement park.

"Who knows I will fall for you after one weeks of being my coffee delivery girl" Sehun gently cupped Naeun face leaving chaste kiss all over her face.

"And to think that one year has gone by after the incident...thankyou for making me your delivery girl"

"Nahh..thankyou for falling for me in that bunny costume" 

And once again he press their lips, moving together with the melodies only they knew.



 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

I just feel like these two need to have some moments too...thats why i decided to dedicate a story for them and i did it.. Yeay! Sorry for my KaiEun reader but my NaHun/HunEun shipper heart need to be fulfilled... Hehe..enjoy reading everyone... Till we meet again...pyong! xoxo_chu~~