Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The next day Selina woke up late feeling her body so sore from all the activities the previous day.Jiro likewise woke up late.
They have breakfast in the room and just stayed at the suite all cuddled up and watching TV.A little bit later,they started getting ready to meet Jiro's sister somewhere.

Jiro was wearing a dress shirt and a pants.He looks so handsome and suave.He look so gorgeous especially when he smile.Selina thinks he should smile and relax more often but it seems like he rather be serious and more on the brooding side whenever i look at him.

Selina was wearing a knee lenght dress and a sandals.She put her hair up with some of the curls falling on her sides.She have a light touch of make-up and a red lipstick.She looks beautiful,Jiro thought.

When they get there,Jiro's sister was already waiting.She rush to Jiro when she saw him and give him a hug and give Selina a dry smile.

"Ariel this is Selina,Selina Ariel my sister"Jiro said.Ariel eyed her intently.A genuine smile flicker on her lips which says she like what she saw in her.

"Welcome to Taiwan,so where did my brother brought you around?Come on let us sit down,there is a lot to catch up.Now for real Chinese food dining,you'll love the food here."Ariel said.

"I'm sure I will"Selina said.

"So where did you met my brother?"Ariel continued.Jiro gave her a warning look to stop grilling Selina.But Ariel just ignore him.She wants to find out a lot more about this girl who cause chaos in his brother's life.

After dinner they said their goodbye and Ariel hop in her car and was gone.Selina let out a relieved sigh.Jiro look at her and smiled>

"It is that bad?" Jiro asked."You have not seen nothing yet.Wait until you meet my parents and my relatives."

"Really,I hope you are not scaring me"Selina said.

"I wish I can say that " sounding serious again."Just be patient with me and my family Selina,please.I am sorry but there is nothing I can do."

The next day was the concert day.And Selina was getting hype about it but she cannot show it cause she remember how Jiro was so livid about it.She tried to act calm and cool about it.

She does not scream now whenever Fahrenheit and Jiro would pop out in TV.She is now more subdued.Jiro smiled one time when Selina was so quiet on her chair when Fahrenheit was interviewed for the concert tonight.

"It is okey,you can scream and jump if you want to,I won't get mad but I will still get jealous "as Jiro laughed at Selina's expression.

"Really,are you sure?You are such jerk sometimes..."Selina said.

"Alright I got you I said stop whining now before I changed my mind" Jiro said.

At night they got ready for the concert .They were a lot of
screaming fans.Jiro got uncomfortable when the male fans are outnumbered by the wild and loud fans.Jiro has to finish the ordeal of listening to their music with background of screaming fans.

But Selina was in heaven as Jiro look at her when she was watching them,the Fahrenheit.Jiro felt that twinge of jealousy again as Selina stared at the man in front of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter.I was trying to update my three fanfic and I am really getting sleepy now.I have to finish this soon cause I have ideas running in my head now and i need to write it before I lost this,but I don't want to leave any unfinished stories.I have this in my head I just need to put it down and i don't really type that past.

It seems I lost my two avid reader.I know it is getting to be dragging now.but I'm almost there.