Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

Epilogue

It was late afternoon ,the sun is starting to set.The darkness start to set in,as Hebe hurry up and push her foot harder on the gas pedal.She caught sight of the beauty around her,the leaves in their varying colors.She always love this time of the year,in this little quaint town of Waterford in Connecticut.This has been her home since Arron and her moved from Los Angeles after finishing his residency program.He accepted a job in the nearby regional hospital.They have quietly settled with their son Josh and a daughter Erin.She could have not asked anything more for a family.

Life has been pretty hectic ,having baby one after another is not an easy one without a nanny.It could have been easier if they have raised them up in Taiwan,but Arron's life and career is here.And just like Ruth in the bible,where ever you go,I go.

But now both Josh and Erin are in school,and she have more time in her hands.She thought she will enjoy her free time but she end up missing the kids while they are away from school.Hence she volunteer and did help out in school most of the time.

But today is special day,today is their anniversary.It is already that long seven years of blissful marriage to Arron and it seems they are just starting together.The flame never died.She is still in love with her husband just like in day one when she met him.She push the gas pedal some more and hope to get home in time.

Selina walked around in the mall looking for a special gift for a very special couple.And nothing that she sees around her is good enough for them.If only she did not misplace the gift that she brought for them,then she wont be in this predicament.She walked around until she saw a perfect painting to give to the couple.She immediately go inside the store and bought them and have it wrapped and deliver to their address.

As she got out,she saw Jiro and and Angeline,father and daughter ,with Angeline seating on Jiro's lap as he was telling her something that evoked the little girl giggles..She smiled at the sight of them.

"Ready ,Honey,did you get what you need to buy?"Jiro asked looking up to her.

"Yeah,I finally found something for them."Selina said."Come on we have to go back to the hotel and changed.And Jeremy might be awake now."

Jeremy their son is now two and he was left behind in the hotel with the Nanny.They just arrived from Taiwan last week and they were in Los Angeles for a week to visit Selina's parents and now to visit their friends Arron and Hebe who were celebrating their wedding anniversary.

It will be nice to see them again especially now that the kids are bigger.Josh is only a year older than Angeline and they get along fine.Josh already took over , the big brother role to the three kids.And she hope they will be friends till the end.It won't be bad if they end up together when they grow up,but that will be asking too much,Selina thought.

Jiro has been a perfect husband for her.She could have not asked for more.They have lived in Taiwan after Jiro finished his residency program and now he is working in one of the hospital in Taiwan.He takes a partial role in his father's business in which eventually he will take over in the future.Ariel took care of the most of the decision making part in the family's business,together with Joe.

Selina has been happy being a wife and a mother.She have stopped working but still take active part in charity and volunteer work around the city.She have learned to love Taiwan,and she could not imagine herself living somewhere else.

Selina came out of her thoughts,when she felt Jiro's arm around her.She turned around and look at her husband.He is still is as handsome as ever.She gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Hey, what's that for?"Jiro asked.

"Nothing,I just feel like kissing the cute guy in front of me." as she laughed."You are still cute and handsome...and.."

"Go on say some more...I am listening...."Jiro said giving her a teasing look."Don't be shy.....that I am y and hot and I am such a hunk of a guy,right?" as he scooped her up.

Selina let a out a squeal."And I have the most gorgeous,y and beautiful girl in my arms right now.How lucky can I get?" as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Do we still have to go?"Jiro asked as she put her down,his breathing raspy "Maybe we can...."giving her a naughty smile....the kids are with their nanny,this is my chance."as he winked at her.

Selina just let out a giggle.living with this man ....ah ...heaven...

Hebe is finishing up the last touches on her make up,when Arron walked in with a single rose in his hand and a box.he have this sheepish grin in his face as he awaits for her reaction to his gifts.

"For the most beautiful woman that has walk over my life and for giving me the most wonderful seven years of my life.I love you Mrs. Hebe Yan."Arron said as he kissed her full on her lips.

Hebe kissed him back as passionate as ever,until she hear the giggles on their back.Hebe look around and saw her two kids laughing and giggling at the sight of their parents kissing.The four of them laughed together.

The bell rings and Arron hurried and open the door.There stood Jiro with Selina and the kids. They hugged each other and as he lead them in side their house.Hebe walked in as she hugged and kissed Selina's cheeks and Jiro.Angeline and Jeremy already run inside and look for their friends that they have not seen for a while.

The two families joined together by fate and love..........forever....

--------------------------------------------------------------
There I finally did it.....Thanks for all my reader......

501st Exile-for not giving up on my story.My thanks for all your comment,somehow you keep me going and for giving me inspiration.
Pinkyskypig-Thank you,I really appreciate all your comments.
I just love this story for this have a certain parallel in my own life...
Catnhat-Thank you for your lovely comment and I hope you like the ending and epilogue.You should write some more.I really love your story.I guess we belong to mutual admiration club.
minifantasy-Thank you for reading.You and 501st exile keep me going for a while...
And to everybody who read my story.I really appreciate it.

I will be starting a story as requested by somebody close to me and it is going to a Bebu fanfic but I will also include Jilina.I am doing this as birthday gift to her.I can't seem to write without Jiro on it.He is my inspiration for all of this.What can I say....I just love the man.....

 -->