Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 11

 

Days went by and the trip to Taiwan is coming soon than expected.Jiro called his parents that he is coming for a visit.They were sort of expecting him to come home before the year ends.He did not tell them that he is coming home with a friend.In fact he book Selina to a nearby hotel near the venue of the concert.He knew he has some very important things to attend this time.

Selina was so excited of the forth coming trip.She has been humming Fahrenheit songs all through out the week.Jiro is so amused and annoyed at the same time if only Jiro is not a part of the band,then he will be happy.

"You know I have to see Jiro three times"Selina said to Jiro.

Jiro frowned at her,thinking what is she talking about this time.

"I read on the paper that he will not mind dating a fan, and if he sees her three times then it means it is a fate.So I have to see him at least three times then it means we are fated to be together."Selina said smiling.

"And where did you get that crazy idea?" Jiro sounding so annoyed ."If you do anything crazy,then I am not going with you anymore."

"Oh no you are not backing out on me" Selina said."You are stuck with me on this deal,and we already have a ticket and the booking". as she hop merrily.

"So are you going to show me around?" Selina said.

"If you are not busy stalking Jiro,then maybe I'll show you around,I might even feed you and treat you for a dinner."Jiro said."And yes my sister got you the ticket"

"Does it mean you are not going with me in the concert?"Selina said."It is not gonna be fun with out you"

"As if I know you will never know if I am there or not,anyway I have to see my schedule if it is possible,but I got the ticket just in case,my sister will go with you." Jiro explain.

"Oh you are such a darling"Selina said,imitating one of the patient when they say Thank you to them.And Jiro let out a big laugh.A trip to Taiwan with Selina will be lots of fun.,if I could only take her away from my family and relatives,then this things will be a lot easier.I just hope they will never meet.His sister is okay,she will understand.

Arron was by himself in the apartment.It is Jiro's turn to work on call for 24 hours,hence he has the place to himself.Everything looks so quiet,he started to feel sad and quite lonesome.After the busy hustle and bustle in the hospital sometimes the quiet moment is not a welcome treat,especially if you are missing somebody.He lay down and listen to the music.He does not feel like reading nor studying today.

Suddenly out of the quietness in the apartment ,the phone rings.Arron answered  the phone and the voice on the other line is the voice he has been missing for all this months.It is Hebe.

"Hello Arron is this you?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,Hebe is that you?"Arron asked.He feels the lump on his throat.He have this choky feeling.Why is she calling now?How come she knows my number? Arron thought and also a hundreds of question running on his brain.

"Yeah,can I see today,I just arrived from Taiwan .Can I see you tonight?"Hebe said.

"Sure,where are you now?I'll pick you up."Arron said.

"I am in the airport,I'll wait for you here."Hebe answered.

"I'll be there" as he hang up and run to the airport.It is Hebe ,what is she doing here?His heart is beating faster,if he can fly he would have done just that.

Arron arrived in the LAX airport panting and short of breathe.And there she is as beautiful as ever his Hebe,his beautiful Hebe.He hugged her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you have a good flight?" Arron asked.

Hebe nodded.She wants to tell him a lot of things.But she can wait .They have the whole night today.The whole night to do things as I wish.And after tonight,I don't know, Hebe thought,the important thing is I am here with Arron and maybe I will seek the guy that I am going to marry.But for now it is only me and Arron the man that I love.

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>

</form>