Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites-Completed

by Anne

Chapter 5

 

Selina's next study session did not happen until after a week.This time Selina is happy and more relax with Jiro.They worked together well while in the hospital.Sometimes Jiro will pop out while she is on her lunch break and share a lunch with her.They share a story or two during their lunch breaks and pretty soon,they start getting comfortable around each other,cracking up jokes and sharing lunches together.

Selina was holding an aluminum tray when Jiro opened the door.And his eyes questioned the contents of the tray she was holding.

"Oh my Mom cooked my Dad's favorite so I am bringing some for you, more like for us cause this is going to be our dinner today" she said with a smile.."I stinks in cooking and I can't impose it on you to cook again after teaching me,so I am bringing my Mom"s cooking here".

"Good,a home cooked meal is all I ask" he said as she usher her in the room to start their study.

After an hour Jiro stop and signal for a break.He went downto the kitchen and when he came back he brought two tall glasses of iced tea.He put one glass on the table near Selina.

"Thank you " as she dug something on her bag.Her hands came up with pictures of a guy."This is the guy that I was talking about,the guy that I...." Selina felt herself blushing and feeling foolish.I know he is going to laugh at me she thought.

Jiro took the pictures and look at the guy intently.He is good looking just as he expected.Yes he got that charm in him that any girl can crazed about.He look tall and muscular and his face have that soft feature that any woman can adore.He felt the jealousy stinging him and burning him.

"He is Jiro Wang ,he is a member of Fahrenheit a boy band that is very popular in Taiwan" as Selina continued.

" A boyband" as he repeated and a smile formed in his face and then a wop of laughter ensues after.He can't help himself.The guy that she have been crazy is a star and he has been jealous for nothing.The laugh sound so loud more than he thought and never realized the changed in Selina's face.He expression was that of a hurt kid with tears starting to fall.It is too late for Jiro to realized what was happening and what he has done.

Selina immediately got up and walk away crying.Jiro coming to his senses ran after her,before she can open the door.

"I am sorry I did not mean to laugh"he said."Please stay I promise I am not going to laugh anymore."

"Promise,if you ever laugh again I am not going to talk to you ever again" Selina said as she tried to push pass him to go back .

This time Jiro listen to her as she talk about Jiro endlessly and with such passion.Then the jealousy starts coming back.She is really determine to get him.He look at her with admiration because even if her dream is so remote she is willing to chase her dreams.While some people just sit down and wait for fate to come and accept whatever is placed upon them. And Jiro thought that Selina is better than him ,he can laugh here for all he  cares and yet he  just accept fate and the future that is place before him not even fighting for what he really want in his life ,not fighting for his own dreams and happiness.

I wish I have the courage to fight ,the strenght to go for the chase,if it is only me maybe I will ,maybe I will chase my dream but it is not only me.There will be people who will get hurt and I can't be responsible for somebody else misery. No I can't do that.....Jiro thought,as he stared at Selina.

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>