Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

 

Hebe woke up as she have the urge to go the bathroom.She cannot make out what time is it in the morning.When she tried to move ,waves of nausea came upon her.She tried to close her eyes to steady her stomach but the more she felt nauseous.She felt Arron's arms around her,and Arron woke up as he felt her discomfort.

"Are you alright?"Arron asked."You are feeling nauseous again?"his face worried.

Hebe could not answer because she does not want to open ,much less it will lead to her throwing up again.She just nodded.Arron slowly moved out of the bed and went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth trying to help out Hebe.

"Don't move,just don't move"Arron said "It will eventually go away."he tried to grab some lemon candy on the counter and gave it to Hebe.It usually help her relieved the nauseous feeling she felt in the morning.

Hebe eventually on the sweet thing and the nausea slowly eased out.Still with her eyes close.Arron tried to pushed away the hair that fell on her face.He touched her face so soft and smooth.He suddenly have the urge to kiss her.He kissed her on the forehead,feeling sorry for her for suffering for their baby,if he could just do that for her ,he will willingly do it.

Arron just stayed by her side holding her."How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"I am feeling better ."Hebe answered"Thanks"

"You think you can walk to the bathroom now or you need my help?"Arron asked."I can help you get to shower if you want to"smiling and teasing her.

Hebe smiled back"You are such a crazy guy,I know what you are thinking Mr Arron Yan and you better stop it"

"Well I can't help it"Arron said,kissing Hebe on the neck and shoulder."I have a very y and beautiful lady as my wife" as he roared with laughter.

"Oh ,by the way Jiro and Selina are going back to L.A. tomorrow and we are going to have dinner with them,you think you'll be up to it?"Arron asked.

"I think I will be fine."Hebe answered."I really want to see them before they leave and make sure they'll come back to the wedding.I want Selina to be one of my bride's maid"

"Don't worry,they have to come back,because Jiro is my bestman."Arron said"What good is the wedding without your bestman."

"Really?"Hebe said"Oh I am so glad,I hope that Jiro and Selina will get married soon and also have kids so we can match our kids together."

"No,no .No matching and making arranged marriage anymore.If our kids grow up,he will marry the woman he loves.I'll make sure of that"Arron said."We just get lucky,but then it must be fate that brought us together.Whatever is it I am glad that I have you.I love you Hebe"kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Oh that lemon thingy sure is sweet and sour"Arron said laughing after she kissed her.

They met in the restaurant Jiro with Selina and Arron with Hebe.Two lovely couples,people can't help but looked at them.Hebe glowing in her pregnancy despite her morning sickness and Selina blushed with an air of happiness.Arron standing proud beside Hebe and Jiro picture of a contented man.

"So where are you planning to settle down after the wedding?"Selina asked

"Uhmmm we have not really decided yet but I still have to finish my residency in L.A."Arron said"So maybe for now we are still going to live in LA."

"Oh good,we still going to see each other then."Selina said smiling at Hebe

"How about you when is your big day?"Arron asked looking at Jiro

"We have not settle on a date yet,we have ,I mean I have to asked Selina's parents yet.They don't know it yet"Jiro said.
"I still have three years too in my program in L.A but maybe we will eventually live here"

"Uhmm that is good,anyway I think we will be together,the four of us,one way or another.Somehow our life seems to be interconnected even before.Fate has a way of playing with us."Hebe said."So my grandparents won't be that disappointed with the outcome of whatever they plan.We are going to be best friends as they are."

Jiro smiled at Hebe"Yes indeed,I am sure they are happy whenever they are,that we ended up as good friends as they are."

After dinner Jiro and Selina headed back to their suite.They were in the verandah looking out at the view outside,looking at the Taipeh nightlife for the last time.Jiro hugged Selina from her back and began nuzzling her ears with his lips.

"Do you think you are going to miss this place?"Jiro asked Selina nodded,her eyes misty from tears."I almost don't feel like going back to L.A."

"Me too,if it is not for my family,I feel like I want to stay here for ever with you"Selina answered."Imagine if I have to go back to L.A. alone by myself,I don't think I can take it.Leaving this place and leaving you behind will be the worst thing that can happen to me right now"

"You really mean that?"Jiro asked."Me too I don't think I can stay apart from you anymore.You have been a part of me,I don't think I can even give you back to your family when we return to L.A.I will hate it if at night you are not going to be by my side."

"Yeah,I will miss you too"Selina said"I don't think I know how to sleep with out you anymore,with out your arms around me ."

"Do you think your parent will like me as your husband to be?"Jiro asked"I am quite nervous,they may not like me."

"Don't worry,my Mom likes you already"Selina said."My Dad will eventually mellow up in time.Well I am his princess so you have to work hard to convince him that you are the rightful prince for me."

"I'll just show him and your Mom how I really love you"Jiro said."You think he will mellow up in a month?"

"A month that's all"Selina asked.

"Yeah,cause I don't think I can wait any longer than that to marry you"Jiro said.

Selina smiled and faced Jiro"That is why I love you so much you just know what you want." as she kissed him.Then everything become irrelevant after that kiss.