Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

�Reality Bites

 

Jiro woke up the next day with the smell of the fresh brewed coffee.When he opens his eyes ,the first thing that he saw was Selina's smiling face.Jiro smiled back,this is going to be a great day,he thought.

"Come on sleepy head"Selina said"You still have to go to work,I have towel and stuff in the bathroom,go and wash up."

"How come you're not dress up for work?" Jiro asked.

"I am off today"Selina said"You forgot".

"OH that means I'm the only one working today"Jiro said"that's not fair"

"Anyway ,I cook you breakfast"Selina said"So hurry up,before you get late."

"How come you did not wake me up?"Jiro asked.

"You are sleeping soundly,you are sleeping like a log so I let you sleep in the sofa"Selina said"Go wash up already I'm getting hungry".

Jiro wash up and got ready for work.He just have to change for scrubs for work,instead of stopping by the apartment.But instead of hurrying,he was taking his own sweet time this morning.

They have breakfast together.Jiro couldn't be happier.It will be nice if I can wake up every morning and have her at my side,Jiro thought.I will be the happiest man if I can spend all my waking up hour with Selina.He remember the kiss that Selina gave him last night.And somehow it made his day lighter.

After breakfast,Jiro left for the hospital and Selina was left all alone in the house.Funny how they acted like an old couple ,it sure is nice to be married to him,Selina thought.
Wait what was I thinking,being married to him,it is crazy.
I don't think he even like me that way.But somehow being with him,everything seems to just clicked,it is such a happy and comfortable feeling.

In the apartment,Arron heart is torn.He does not want Hebe to leave.After being with her for few days,it seems being apart from her now is worst than before.He wish the day will come when they wont have to part anymore.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"Arron said."Please promise me that you are coming back,if not I'm going to look for you in Taiwan."

"I promise,if they don't agree,I will come back to you and marry you with or without their consent."Hebe said.

"I love you Dr.Arron Yan,I will love you forever and only you"Hebe said.

"I love you too,for me there is nobody else" Arron said."Only you just remember that"

Arron kissed her passionately before letting her go,and Hebe was dizzy and weak on her knee before he let her go.Tears were coming when she finally bade her goodbye.

------------
Sorry for the short chapter,next one will be better.I am just trying to set the next chapter...it is the trip to Taiwan...