Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The clock on her bedside says it is almost eleven o clock and still there is no sign of Jiro in the suite.Selina is in bed unable to sleep,although her whole body is tired but her mind has mundane of thoughts.There are alot of ifs and maybes that was hanging in her head.

She reached out for the TV remote and flipped it open.Suddenly the TV came to life as she continue to scan each channel to find something that might interest her but could not find anything until she settle for a CNN news channel.The news are too depressing to bear that she finally turned it off.

She got up and remembered the gift that Dadong gave her.She remembered that he said that there is something inside there.She took the autographed picture and the gift bag of stuffed toys and look at it.She look at his picture with his toothy smile that makes Selina smiled back at the picture.He is still one of the best looking guy in the planet,Selina thought,as she giggled.Oh jiro will kill me now if he sees me.

There was a signature and he even wrote her name.To Selina ,from Jiro and then his ineligible signature.There wasa number underneath it.Selina does not know what to make out of it.It looks like a telephone number.Could it be his own private number,Selina thought.Her curiousity get the better of her as she dialed the number.When it was ringing once ,twice ,she suddenly got scared and hung up.

In Jiro's house,there was a commotion.Loud voices can be heard from the living room.The announcement that Jiro and Hebe made ,both parents did not take it lightly.Their mothers are crying like somebody have died and their fathers are livid.They would not hear any of it.They are going to get married whether they like it or not.And both parents threaten them of disowning them.

Hebe was scared and crying.Jiro saw how distraught she was so he took her hand as they walked out of them together.When they notice that they were gone,their parents suddenly quiet down as they look at each other.They know they have a task at their hand.They have to carry out their parents wishes even if it will mean sacrificing their own child's happiness.Somehow they knew it in their heart that it is not right.

Jiro took Hebe out and drove until they are far enough from their parents loud voices.He stopped in the middle of the road to take a breather.He feels like choking.They look at each other and they knew that they have bumped the wall.Only if they have not met Arron and Selina then maybe there is a possibility but now they knew in their heart that Selina will only the girl for him and Arron for Hebe.

"What are we going to do now?"Hebe asked."They are not going to agree ,we have to do something."

"Does Arron knows about this?"Jiro asked.Hebe nodded.
"What did he said?"

"Of course,he disagreed and he was mad that I want to get on with this,but then I realized that I really love him so I went to States and talk to him.But I promise him I will come back for him even if my parents disown me,but I am scared of the repurcussion of all of this".

"He needs to come over here"Jiro said."You need him here with you,you have to fight this two together.We will wait for sometime until they get over the shock.They might be willing to hear our plea later on."

"What about Selina?"Hebe asked."Does she knows?"

"Yeah I told her,but we are just starting with our relationship and...."Jiro said.

"You are having some problems?"Hebe asked'She never told me"

"No,nothing like that,we will iron this out"Jiro said."But we have to go back to States in two weeks time"

"So what will happen?"Hebe asked."You are not gonna marry me will you?"

"No,I don't think I will be alive that long if I ever marry you for Arron will surely kill me in an instant"
Jiro said as he smiled at his own joke.

Heb laughed with him too.Yeah her Arron will definitely do that.She suddenly missed him a lot.

"Come on I'll drive you home"Jiro said."They were probably happy that we are together,if they only knew.."

"Yeah,if they only knew"Hebe said.."I'll call Arron tonight,Will you help me Jiro if they don't agree promise me you will help me to get to Arron,help me to run away with him."

"Hebe just relax,I know they will come around later on and they will agree with us,so don't do anything drastic will you?"

"Yeah,no I wont,promise"Hebe said"Thank you that it is you.
"Come on let us go,I know Selina is waiting for you"

It was past midnight when Jiro finally reached the hotel.Selina must be sleeping now,he thought.He open the door and found Selina dozing in the sofa waiting for him.She look so beautiful and serene sleeping like that.Jiro came to her and tried to shook her out but she open her eyes before he can touch her.

"Oh you are here?"Selina said"So how was it?"She guessed the answer already by his look.

"They did not took it very well,and I met her already.And you know who she was?She was Hebe,all along the girl that I am supposed to marry is Hebe,my roommate's girlfriend.How crazy can it get".

"Hebe?oh my God,somehow I did not connect the two"Selina said."So what is going to happen?"

"We have to wait and see"Jiro said "Just be patient with me,will you?"

Selina nodded,"Don't worry about me,Let us go to sleep now you look tired"

"Yes I am,want to sleep with me?"Jiro teases Selina.

"You're crazy,go,go to your room now"Selina said.

"So where is my good night kiss"Jiro said.Selina gave him a peck on the lips,but Jiro was quicker as he kissed her passionately and let her go when the phone starts ringing.He answered the phone but there is nobody on the line.