Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

One more day and then it is almost time for Selina to go back home.She misses home but also sad to be leaving this place.So many things have happened in the period of a month that she never expected.She came here to see her Idol Jiro Wang Dong cheng and ended up being a friend to him and she got more, now engaged to her bestfriend,the one who was always there for her.She looked at her finger and she could hardly believed that she said yes.

She was not the spontaneous one,she always think and think before anything else,before she decides.But now she was so sure of her feeling ,never been so sure in her life about this one.She was happy that she waited for her prince and yes he finally arrived.

She started packing her things in her luggage,just leaving some things that she will be needing for today.She put away a pair of jeans and a shirt and some underwears ad toiletries.She put away her presents and the souvenirs and place them in one luggage.While browsing,she saw Jiro"s pictures with his autograph.She kissed the picture."Thank you Jiro for sending him to me and I hope you can find your own princess too, as I found my prince."Selina said."You maybe a dream to a lot of people but for me you are as real as one can be.Thanks for your dream,thanks to you.I love you Dadong ".

Jiro knocked on her door."Hey,what taking you so long?"

Selina was awaken from her thoughts as she gathered her stuff and place them in her luggage.She made a quick dash to the bathroom to check herself.Her cheeks is pink and flushed due to the exposure to the sun.Her lips red and inviting as always.Her hair needs a little work,so she brushed it until it shines.No make up today,just an eyeliner and a mascara will do the tricks to highlight her eyes and then dab a lipgloss.She ran and jumped to meet her prince.

Jiro smiled at the sight of her.Clad in jeans and tee shirt,she looked so young and carefree and yes she is still as beautiful as ever.Today is their last day in Taipeh and they have to make the most of it today.He gave her a peck on her sunkissed cheeks.

"So where are we going today?"Selina asked"I am hungry"

"Don't worry,we have a lunch date."Jiro said.as he grabbed her hands to go out.

"With who and where?"Selina asked."With Arron and Hebe?"

"No,not with them,although we are going to meet them up today"Jiro said.

"But where are we going?"Selina asked "This is still a part of the hotel?"

"Uh humn"Jiro said as they stop in one of the room.He knocked on the door and there was a valet or is it a waiter that open the door for them and she saw a dining table placed in the middle ,as she went in she saw someone,whose face ,she just kissed this morning"Jiro?" she said."Oh my God ,it is you."she looked at Jiro and he nodded his head and smiled.

"Do you think I am letting my number one fan go without saying good bye in person?"Dadong said,as he went to her and gave a kiss on the cheeks and a hug.

"Oh who did this?"Selina asked looking at Jiro and Dadong.
Both of them pointed at each other."Oh my God,you just don't know how you made me happy" as she went to hug her fiance "Thank You,thank you,I love you very much" as she hugged him tighter.

"Whoa if I knew I will get this hug,I should have done this sooner" as he winked at Dadong and laughed.

Thy have lunch together.Selina could not believe it,having lunch with the two guys she loved most aside from her Father.Dadong was very friendly and easy to talk to.Jiro and him seems like an old friend.Jiro is not even jealous of him anymore.They talked and made jokes,somehow with all this things going ,she does not want to leave Taipeh at all.

"Again,thank you for making my trip very special.I will never forget you and I will always be your number one fan.And thank you for helping me find my husband to be,without your help,I don't think I will even notice him"
teasing Jiro,Selina said."I hope you will find your one true love too,someone that will make you happy.I will always pray for your happiness Dadong"Selina added getting teary as she said it.

"Now you are making me cry"Dadong said with a smile"Thank you,you are really a special girl.Don't worry about me,I know I will find her,if it is fate.Good bye and have a safe trip"Dadong said as he kissed her good bye.

Jiro noticed the tears onher eyes.He put his hand on her shoulder and embraced her."Now are you going to cry to everyone you are going to say Good bye with?"Jiro asked."Then you won't have any tears left when we go home to L.A."

Selina could just smile in between her sniffles.