Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The sun was shining brightly when Hebe open her eyes.She squinted when the lightrays hit her eyes.She was about to move but found Arron arms around her from her back.She can feel his lips kissing the nape of her neck as it tickles her.He hug her so tight that it was impossible to move.

"Arron,you crazy,stop that,it tickles."Hebe said.

"No,I love kissing you,so are you going to miss me?"Arron asked.

"Yeah, of course ,so how about you,are you gonna miss me too?"Hebe asked smiling at him."For all I know there will be nurses in line and even doctors who is willing to fill up my space."

"Did you see me fool around with other girls all this time,even when you turn me down flat?"Arron said."I never love any girl since I met you"

"Uhmmm how would I know when you are a thousand miles away,you might be hiding it somewhere"Hebe said teasing him.

"Yeah,in fact I am hiding one right here "as he tickles her with his fingers running on her side.

All of a sudden Hebe jumped out of bed and run in the bathroom.Arron can hear her gagging as she was trying to throw up,but nothing is coming out.Hebe felt so nauseous and she feels her head spinning down.

Arron followed her in the bathroom and saw how pale she look.He went to grab a washcloth and wet it on the sink and wash her face with it.Still Hebe felt so nauseous but her stomach is empty.Arron help her out to go back to bed as he carried her back.Still the nauseous feeling and the dizziness won't subside.

Hebe has been feeling nauseous and dizzy for the past few days but today has been worst.She look at Arron who look so worried.She tried to smile but her face contorted as she try to vomit again.

Arron look at her,he have seen her yesterday with the same thing but he thought she just ate something that does not agree with her but she said she have been having this for past few days.And he also notice her food cravings for sour fruits.He shook his head in disbelief.She can't be,and remembered they never took any precautions when they were in Los Angeles for it is spontaneous and was never thought about......Could it be Hebe pregnant with his baby?....

"Hebe when was the last you have your period?"Arron asked .The doctor in him got the better of him

"I don't remember"Hebe said"You are not telling me,I might be pregnant are you?"

Arron nodded his head and smiled"Oh my God are you telling me,I ...we are going to have a baby?"as she hug Hebe.

"No,it can't be"Hebe said"Oh I can't be pregnant" with an alarm look in her eyes."Arron what are we going to do?"

"Then that means we have to tell your parents,they can't do anything now.They can't seperate us now especially now."Arron said."Oh you...me...and a baby..."

"They will get mad"Hebe said."They might disown me."

"But there is nothing they can do now,be it now or after a year it will still going to be the same ending,we still going to be together and Jiro and Selina.They cannot stop us."Arron said."Don't worry I'll be here with you forever"

The next day after confirming that she is pregnant, Hebe told her parents about the latest development.Arron was present.They were shocked at first and then angry but later accepted that God have another plan for them and that is the way of confirming that the older folks are conforming to their decisions.Love indeed cannot be forced to anybody.

They called Jiro's family and have a meeting with them with Hebe and Arron and Jiro and Selina.Jiro and Selina already knew that Hebe was pregnant because they called them after confirming that she is really pregnant.They were happy for them but was apprehensive, us to what will be the reactions of their parents.

As they were gathered together,Jiro and Selina saw the smile on Hebe and Selina which means that the outcome of the meeting with their parents has been positive.Jiro's parent was quiet when they received the news but happy at the same time that they won't be bound by the promise and that their son can have the life that he wanted,the life with the woman he love and that is Selina.

It was a happy gathering for all of them.And it was planned that Arron and Hebe will be getting married soon.
Jiro and Selina will be going back to Los Angeles in a week time and will come back for the wedding ,because Jiro is the best man and Selina will be one of the bridesmaid.Hebe's Mom was so excited to plan the wedding.

It was already late when they went home,Selina with Jiro in the hotel and Hebe and Arron together.Somehow the things that they are dreading is not as bad as they thought it will be.Jiro and selina finally let out a relief.

"So Miss Hebe Tian are you ready to be my bride and my wife?"Arron asked"I'll promise I will be true to you and I will love you and our baby and more babies for as long as I live and maybe beyond life."

"Yes Mr Arron Yan,I am ready and willing,and I promise to love you forever and ever.I will try to be a good wife to you and a good mother to our child.I love you Arron"Hebe said as her eyes all misty.

Arron hug her and kiss her .Now we belong together.Arron and Hebe belong together forever.