Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

It was still dark outside when Selina woke up and started to get ready for the day.She took a shower and dress up in a white printed shirt and jeans.She pulled her hair in a ponytail and put on her walking shoes.

She grabbed her bag and strapped it on her shoulder.She got the metrorail map and got out of her room careful not to make any noise.She was able to breathe when she did not see Jiro in the receiving room.She slowly locked the door behind her.

She left a note in her bedroom just to say she went out for the day.She does not want him to worry about her.She feels weird being alone,just by herself.It seems like eversince she met Jiro,he was always around her,she was never by herself.She just want to be alone today and not think about him,about leaving him,about anything.I just want to enjoy myself today without anybody.

She brought out her little book and map which says all the hotspot in Taiwan.She decided to go to the temple first.Maybe this will clear her mind and maybe the Gods will be kind to her and to Jiro,Hebe and Arron.

She went inside the temple and offered an incense and offered a prayer.She might have a different God than this people but in her mind they are the same.Tha same omnipresence being so powerful that is so great above all.
She think again of Jiro,she said a prayer for him and somehow the prayer have made her cry once more.she let herself cry,she pour it out to HIM and after while she feels a lot better.

She went to the park and museums and ate with the locals.She hang out at the night market in the afternoon ,ate noodles and started looking for a bargains as gifts and souvenirs for her family and friends in the hospital.She was tired but somehow it cleared her head.She dreaded the time when she have to go back to the hotel and she have to face Jiro.She know he will be asking her a hundreds of question on which she is not in the mood and not ready to answer today.

When she reach the room,she was surprised that Jiro is not there,more like disappointed that she was not there when she returned.She went to her room and put all the stuffs that she bought in the luggage.As she was arranging it,she saw the pictures that Jiro gave to her and saw his phone number.A thought came to her to call him up and maybe just to say thank you and goodbye.

She dialled the number nervously,her hand was shaking as she pressed each number.She was even surprised to hear a voice at the end.

"Hello,who is this?"Jiro asked.

"Jiro...it is me Selina you still remember me?Selina said hesitantly

"Uhm Selina yes of course,how are you ?are you still in Taiwan?"Jiro asked.

"Yeah,I am still here but I will be leaving this week so I just want to say Thank you for everything"Selina said.

"Did you have a good time here in Taiwan?"Jiro asked.

"Yeah,I did,thank you for making it special"Selina said.

"You know it is not me who made it special..."Jiro said teasing her."Anyway are you doing anything today,now?

"No nothing really,I just got back from shopping in the night market"Selina said.

"Why don't I meet you somewhere today?"Jiro said.

"No I don't think that is possible,your fans will mugged you"Selina said."Thanks anyway."

"No I am serious let us have dinner together,and bring your boyfriend"Jiro said.

"It is okay really,I really appreciate it that you spent some time for me."Selina said.

"That is alright I am treating you nice so when I visit Los Angeles you will show me around too ,right ?and then now I have an American friend."Jiro said

Selina was so glad that Jiro consider her a friend now."Thank you ,that was so sweet of you to consider me a friend and not an annoying fan"Selina said.

"No I never have an annoying fans,they are always so good to me.You are so good to me too.See you came all the way here just to watch my concert"Jiro said."I am really happy that you did have a good time here."

"Yes ,I won't hold you up any longer,I know you are busy.Good Bye Jiro and Thanks a lot.I will always be your fan.Wo ai ni"Selina said laughing in her Mandarin

"Thank You Selina"Jiro said."I love you too see you in America" as he hung up.

Selina wipe the tear in her eyes as she put down the phone.The room is so quiet and so sad.She will be going home soon and she will leave all of this behind including Jiro.She just stood and look out at the window.How come the tears won't stop,Selina thought.

She took a shower and changed and still no Jiro.Not even a phone call from him.What do I expect?I left him without not much of a goodbye or word this morning and I am expecting him to call,Selina thought.But where can he be?

She went to bed until the tiredness and the anxiety throughout the day crept on her.And before she knew it she was sleeping.

She woke up when she heard a sound from somewhere as she got up to check and decipher what is it.She heard another sound a crash or something and she got out of the room,she saw Jiro face down on the sofa as he hit the lamps and the coffee table.His face red and in such a drunken state.

Selina ran to him so as to stop him from falling from the sofa to the floor.She barely could hold him for he is a tall man.

"Jiro what are you doing?"Selina asked seething with anger.

"Ohh you're back....I thought you left me already"Jiro said in between hiccups."So are you ready to rock with me."

Selina helped him up and tried to bring him in his room.But he kept on falling off and tripping into something.She have never seen him drunk nor drink any alcohol."This is crazy Jiro ,why did you drink,you don't even drink at all."Selina said.

They finally reach his room and Selina almost dropped him in the bed.Before she knew it,he was already sleeping and snoring so loud.He smelled alcohol and his face is sweaty.

Selina took a wash cloth and started sponging Jiro's body as she took off his shirt.She found a white T shirt in his luggage and she put it on him.She stared at him as he continued dressing him for the night.She start to imagine herself doing this for him and she would not mind doing it for the rest of her life.

She pulled away the hair from his face as she continued staring at him.She could not help herself and she hugged him and kissed his face.She missed him a lot,just a day without him and she missed him a lot already.She lay by his side as she embrace him and put her head in his arms as they both sleep.