Reality bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Chapter 18

 

As Jiro look in Selina's eyes for answers to all his questions.He suddenly have doubts and somehow telling her everything about him will somehow create a wall between them.He does not know whether to tell her the whole truth and just be done with it,but his feelings for her is wanting to hold back something.,Jiro thought that she does not even love him,as much as he love her.But he will gladly take whatever feelings she can give him.Jiro shook his head."Am I that desperate?She should know by now that I have feelings for her,.I don't want to scare her away and the more if she knew my family and what is in store for me in my future.Will she want to be a part of it?" as jiro asked himself.

"I am sorry,that I am not forthright honest with you,not that I lied to you but I knew I withheld information about myself and about my family.I don't want to scare you or lose you."Jiro started.

"My family is one of the richest in our country,They can be intimidating at times.Many times in my heart that I wished i was born like an ordinary person that will work hard for my keeps.I already told you about the girl that I was betrothed to marry.Her family is also rich like mine and the combination of this two family is the ultimate dream of our grandparents.This union will be the foundation of the dream dynasty that our grandparents planned." Jiro continued.

"Me as the only boy will have to make that realized.The other family have only a granddaughter so it was put on my shoulder.If they have a grandson then my sister will have to marry him and then I will be free,but it did not happen like that.I have not met her yet.I keep postponing our meeting and I don't think she is keen to see me either."

"My biggest problem right now is I have fallen to the girl in front of me and I don't think I can go through their plan and fulfill their dreams."Jiro said as he continue to stare at Selina.

"What do you mean?"Selina asked.She looks like she was having a hard time understanding what he is saying.

"I love you Selina ,all this time I always love you"Jiro said."I want to be with you forever and that is my biggest problem,You don't even seem to like me at all" sounding so hurt.

Selina have not expected for him to tell her like this.Nothing romantic just straight to the fact of the matter.She have been thinking a lot about him but seems to doubt his real intention between friendship or more.She feels her heart beat faster,not wanting it to end or could it only be a dream.She just sat there frozen in time.She does not know what to say.What does he want me to say?,Selina thought.

Jiro wants her to say something,but she remains mum.An outright rejection can be better than this deafening silence.He waited and waited until he can't take it anymore.He does not know what she is thinking right now.

"I am sorry,I should have never said this" as Jiro got up."You must be tired,you should rest now."He could not stand it anymore.He does not know how long he can hold himself without showing his pain and the disappointment,as he started to move to go to his room.

"Don't you want to know what am I feeling right now?" Selina finally said.Jiro stop in his track and look back at her.Selina saw the hurt and the pain in his eyes.Selina's tears started to fall"I love you too Jiro"

And with that word Jiro close the gap between them as he embraced her.His own eyes wet with tears.He was so thankful that God answered his prayer.He got her now and nothing can possibly go wrong.As he look down on her and give her their much awaited kiss.And it was the sweetest of all and it is worth the wait.