Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

FEW more chapters and we are almost done.It took a while for me to finished this.It was supposed to be short one but it would not look nice if I leave a lot out especially about Hebe and Arron's part and the trip in Taiwan.The good times is coming.I guess the dark clouds are gone and it is going to be happy ever after,if there such...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
It was a quiet trip on the way back to the hotel.Not much of a word but a lot of touching between Selina and Jiro.You can see the happiness in their face.Jiro was holding Selina's hand while driving on the other hand.Somehow the trip back seems to be longer.Jiro was glad when he saw the hotel sign and then handed the valet his key.

He took Selina's hand and as they reached their suite,he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately which seems like forever.He finally released her and Selina was already melting with his kisses.Her knees buckled up and she felt like in a dizzy spell.

"I thought I have to wait for you forever,I am glad that this thing is over and I can be with you now."Jiro said.

"Me too,I thought that we are going to be apart"Selina said."I love you Dr.Jiro Wang"

"I love you too"Jiro said."I know it is still early in our relationship but I know my heart and I knew I love you from the first time I saw you,and I think I have been loving all this time,Selina Ren will you marry me?" as he knelt in front of her."I know I have not prepared anything and nothing fancy about my proposals but the only thing I can say that it is coming from my heart and it is something real and true,so will you marry me?"

Selina cried and it was tears of laughter as he hold Jiro's hand and hold him up.She was not expecting a ring but somehow Jiro took out a ring from his pocket.His Mom called him up in their room later that night and gave him the ring.It was an heirloom,it was the ring that his grandfather gave to her bride and the ring that his Mom worn when his Dad proposed to her.Somehow it was three generations of love story inside that ring that Selina knows that she will treasure until the next line of Wang comes.It is a diamond ring with jade around it.And it glitters and shines as Jiro puts it on her finger.

He gave her another kiss on the lips.Kiss that was so tender at first and then become passionate as he moved her body closer to him.He pulled her out after a few seconds and laughed."I don't think I got your answer yet"

Selina let a giggle"Yes,of course it is a yes."Jiro pulled her back in his arms and no words is needed after that.

The next day Jiro woke up early .Selina still in bed sleeping.He was careful not to wake her up as he slowly slide out of bed from her embrace.The sunlight on Selina's ring as it glitters and hit Jiro's eyes.He smiled as he saw the ring on her finger.He gently hold her hand and can't help himself but kissed her finger where the ring lays.

His eyes look up to her face.She was sleeping on her side where the other part is where Jiro has laid before.He tried to move away the hair that was on her face.He kissed her on the cheeks and after that he went inside the bathroom to shower.Today,he have a lot of things to do for today.

When Selina woke up,she was alone in bed.She look at her finger to see if what happened yesterday was real.And she found the ring on her finger then all of this was real then,she thought.The smile on her lips stayed.She found the pillow where Jiro slept before and as she hugged and kissed it a smile forming in her lips and she kissed the pillow and she smelled his scent in there.

She got up and went to the bathroom to shower,she found a robe and cover herself up after shower as she went back to her room to dress up.She wondered where Jiro was.

As she open the bedroom door she found Jiro sitting on the chair by the dining area ,breakfast was ready and was laid out on the table and he have the newspaper on his hand.There he was with a smile on his face.

"Good morning,so how do you feel today?"Jiro asked."Come on let us have a breakfast for we have a full schedule today."

Selina frown and gave him questioning look like she have no idea."Where are we going?"

"For the past few days we have a lot of things to worry about.I guess I was not really a good host to you lately so today I am going to show you what is the real Taiwan and i hope you will learn to love the country ,my country in which where we will settle our roots and where we are going to raise our children.I want you to fall in love with my country."Jiro said.

"Live here and settle here?"Selina asked."Uhmmmm I have to see ,gee I never thought about that"

"First thing first,let us have breakfast and I'll show you around.I know you'll love Taiwan as much as you love me"

"Maybe just maybe"Selina said with a grin and smiled at the thought.

That morning ,Jiro drove to the hot spring as he and Selina relaxed and get pampered.They went to see the volcanoe's crate and later on drove to the beach,as they watched the sunset together.They held hand in hand as they sat on the sands.They talked and they weaved their dreams together,their future and their hopes and fears for the future.Their was a certain feeling of calmness as they watched the waves splashed to the shore and hear his sounds.

Later on Jiro drove back to the city .Selina thought that they are driving back to the hotel but instead end up in Jiro's home.Selina was surprised since they were just there the day after.

"They want to see you again and since they met you in the most awkward circumstances"Jiro explained when she asked."I think they want you to see them in a better light"

Selina was hesitant to go in but Jiro grabbed her hand before she can answer."Don't worry they are not going to bite you,I won't let them." as he whispered on her ear.

"I am not even dressed"Selina said.She is wearing a jeans and a blouse.This is not a proper dress to meet you future in laws.I am going to the battle not in a proper gear,she thought.

"Don't worry,you still look beautiful no matter what you are wearing." Jiro said.

As they walked in,they met Ariel Jiro's sister with Joe her fiance.Ariel came over as she greet them and introduce her fiance.He seemed to be a nice man with an easy smile.Jiro seems to know him well as they shook hands and pat each other shoulder.

"I am sorry I was not here to watch the whole drama,I am so happy for both of you especially for my brother.I know he really loves you.She is all he talks about whenever I call him."Ariel told Selina.

Selina blushed and looked at Jiro who was quite embarrassed
by her sister revelation about him.He too was blushing,which she finds very charming.

"You should come back for my wedding by spring time"Ariel said."You better not miss my wedding ,Jiro you have to bring her with you,okay?"

Jiro nodded."I am not coming here without her"

Then Jiro's parents came and hug and kissed Selina as to welcome her in the family."I hope we can forget the past and start a new."Mr Wang said"Welcome to the family"

"Selina I am so glad ,my son is not an easy man,but I am so happy that he finally found the girl for him.Welcome "Mrs Wang said.

Selina was almost in tears as she was moved by Jiro's family and pretty soon they will be her own family.They might have started in a wrong footing but hopefully everything will be smooth sailing from now on.Selina felt Jiro's hand on her shoulder as he lead her to the dining room for a sumptous dinner.

In Tian's resident,Arron and Hebe just arrived for a dinner with her family.She is feeling better now.Maybe because the stress that she have gone through is gone.Now is another stress,the stress of her forthcoming wedding with Arron.But this one is a most welcome one. To be married with the man that she love is the dream she never thought that will come true.She smiled when she remembered how Arron proposed to her last night.She looked at the ring on her finger as light came across and it sparkles in her eyes.

Her thoughts came back to present when she felt Arron's hand on her shoulder and another one on her tummy.He loved touching her tummy as if wanting to let the baby feel the warmth of his touch.

"Hey baby,are you alright?It is your Daddy here,I am so excited to see you.I can't wait to hold you in my arms"Arron said.

"What have you telling the baby,he can't hear you yet"Hebe said.Arron pulled Hebe in an embraced.

"I don't know who I love more the Mommy or the baby"Arron as he kissed her on the cheeks."But one thing I am sure you are one hot Mama and I love you"

Hebe pinched him on the side."Stop that,you are crazy,come on let us go inside so we can get this done and over with"
Hebe said."Can we just eloped and get married in Las Vegas so as to prevent all this drama?"

"No way ,I want us to be married properly so you cannot back up and you are going to be stuck with me till the end of time."Arron said"I want to show everybody how beautiful is my bride and the Mother of my child."

"Oh that seems to be a long time"Hebe said"I guess I have no choice.But one thing I love you Mr Arron Yan Ya Lun"

"I love you too Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen"as he kissed her on the lips."I think I will be happy just being married to you"