Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 1

 

It was a very busy Monday morning,the unit is full of activities,as Selina hurried from one patient to another checking them out if they are fine and at least breathing.She was on her last patient when she heard her name in the speaker being page in the nursing station.

This is Selina a nurse in a busy city hospital in the big city of Los Angeles.She graduated a year ago,and she have been working here since then.She is pretty with a trace of her Asian ancestry and some American features.She was quite a mutt,she said.She was a cocktail a mixture of everything.Her Dad is a Filipino-American with a Hispanic heritage running in his vein,and her Mom is Chinese,American and did her Mom said sort of Italian and Irish all thrown together.Sometime she can laugh with all this race running through her.And yes she look pretty without her really knowing it.And to add to her charm she have this smile that can melt a guy's heart.

There was a crowd of young men and women in the station as she finally got there .All the staff that morning was also gathered as she stand beside Jade ,who was her friend and co worker.She saw the Chief resident as he started introducing the new batch of the resident in the hospital.Oh good it is that time again,sure the unit will be in a chaos for at least a month until this newbie get settled.

She felt the elbow of Jade on her arm as she look at her.
"Hey doesn't it look like the one you have been crushing"as Jade started pointing the guy in the end."you know the Chinese guy that is part of that boyband that is all cute."

She look at the guy as she shake her head.No way ,My Jiro looks a lot better than that ,in fact he was the best looking there is in the face of the earth,she thought.Jade always thought that all Asian look the same and she always have a hard time differentiating them.I guess all she can see is the chinky eyes,like Asian see the American as either white or black with a big eyes and a high bridge nose,Selina thought.

But then Selina found herself looking intently upon him as he notice her looking at him.She felt embarassed that she got caught staring at him.She look away and found an excused to get out when the call light rings.She did not know that he follow her with a look and he had a certain smile in him.I guess my resident year will not be boring as he thought.

Selina got busy the whole day,barely have time to grab a lunch and eat.She finished her shift and gathering her stuff as her book fell off.She tried to bend down to grab the book but there is another pair of hand that was on their before her.It was one of those Chinese translation book,that she bought in Barnes and Noble.She was planning to go to Taiwan to catch The fahrenheit concert that is going to be somewhere in September ,so she was having a crash course in Mandarin,which she does not know can be so hard.

"A Chinese translation book?"he said as he gave the book back to her.He got this big manly voice that seem so low.He smile when he met her gaze.

"Oh it is nothing ,just trying to learn a few words"she explained."Thank you I have to go".

"Hi I am Dr Jiro Wang,one of the newbie here,I believe we will be working together"he said.

Selina's eyes widened.He must be kidding,Why would he have the same name as Jiro this can't be a coincidence.is this some sort of a joke ,she told herself.

"And you are Miss Selina Reihn,RN " as he read her name which is pinned in her uniform.

She could not say a word,she just nod her head and did not notice that she was blushing full time.She smiled and left.

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>

</form>