Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 3

Selina is back to work on Monday morning.As usual the hospital is chaotic as ever.Selina ,still sluggish from a couple of days off.She barely have time to have a coffee break.

She did not go out of the house for two days,but surfed the internet and watched Youtube .She watched anything that was Jiro related.Jiro Wang of Fahrenheit,a Taiwanese boyband is her biggest crush in fact she thinks she was in love with him already.She gets gooey everytime she thinks about him.She thinks the world of him.She wished she live in Taiwan so she can see him and watch all his show.And then when he see me he is going to fall in love with me,and then I am going to be his bride and we will live happily ever after,Selina thought, with a sigh.

She was jolted from her dream when she heard a voice right on her ear.

"It is only Monday ,too early for daydreaming".

Selina look and there he is the other Jiro Wang in her life the doctor.She blushed getting caught in the act.

"Oh I was just thinking of something"Selina said in defense.

"I hope whoever the object of your thought,is deserving" as he left .Selina look at him and did not understand where he is coming from,as she went to check on her patient.

After that Selina did not see Jiro again,not until she was in the medical library for her research project.They were required to present a case related to their unit in order to be promoted .Selina was writing down some notes,when she notice the next guy to her seat and it was Jiro.

He smiled at her not saying anything and seemed to be concentrated to whatever he was reading.And they stayed like that for almost an hour.

When Selina was done on her notes and went to return the books.Jiro was already on her back returning the books that he was also reading.

"Are you done?"he asked.

Selina confused nodded her head and was about to turn when she noticed his hand on her wrist.She look at him with a questioning look.Then he quickly withdraw his hand.

"I am sorry" he said "I was just gonna ask you something"

"I was just want to ask how are you in your study of Mandarin,you told me last time you are having a hard time."

"Oh I " she said as she laugh with the use of the language,her Mom will never approve .

"Are you still interested in learning it?" he asked

"Yes,of course" she answered.

"You want me to teach you or help you?" looking like unsure of what he is asking her.

"Are you sure you have the time to do that?"

"Yeah,I guess I can squeeze some time".

"Can I asked you ,how come you are so interested in learning the language?" he asked

She hesitated and she have this silly grin on her face like a little girl getting caught eating a candy."If I tell you promise you're not going to tell a soul in the hospital ?"

"Promise ?" she said "Pinky swear" he nodded.

"I have this big crush to a guy,a Chinese guy and he does not speak much English so I am trying to learn Mandarin.No I don't think just a crush I think I am in love with him"
as he saw the sparkle on her eyes as she talk about him.

Suddenly he doesn't feel like teaching her anymore.He is crushed to hear her say that,and yet he is not even a free man.

<input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td> <input type="button"></td>