Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

 

Jiro left the apartment early that morning to give some privacy between Arron and Hebe.Arron called him up and ask if he is free for tonight to have dinner with him and Hebe .And he ask to bring Selina too for dinner.

When Jiro saw Selina,it was almost halfway down the shift already.Selina looked so tired already,for it has been a busy day.She worked so hard everyday but she always with a smile on her face.She seems to be quite high nowadays.He wondered  if their forthcoming trip to Taiwan has something to do with it.It breaks his heart everytime Selina would mention Jiro's name and she would light up and get excited..Selina seems to worship the ground that Jiro walks on.he wished she could treat him with the same adulation that she have for him or even half of it.

"Selina ,are you free tonight?" Jiro asked.,when he passed the station.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do tonight ,my parents are away.I"m pretty much on my own tonight,Why?" Selina asked.

"Arron called and asked if we can join him and his girlfriend for dinner,so can you come?" Jiro asked.

"Sure I would like to meet his girl,she seems to be very mysterious,cause he has been quiet about her." Selina said.

"He sure doesn't talk about her that much." Jiro said in confirmation

"I'll pick you up tonight and then we'll meet them in the restaurant.Is that alright with you?"  Jiro asked.

Selina nodded her head "Do I need to dress up?" Selina asked.

"No,not really,nothing fancy I guess.You look great with anything anyway." Jiro said.as he stared at her with a snmile in his face.

Selina blushed at Jiro's comment.

"No I don't" Selina said."You don't really look at me anyway to notice".

"That's what you think,I do look at you more than you know" Jiro said."See you later ,tonight then".as he left and Selina looked at his back as he walked away.

Arron and Jiro decided to meet at the Korean-Japanese  Restaurant in the city.Hebe and Arron came from the apartment and Jiro picked up Selina from their house.

When Selina came out of the house,Jiro was toungue tied,Selina was beautiful.She was wearing a dress that show up her slim figure and was showing her nicely shaoed legs.The dress is also bare in the back that Jiro had to take a couple of gulp before he was able to say anything.

He was so enthralled by her beauty.He wish he can have all her attention tonight.How can I let her go?I may not be able to let her go when the time comes,Jiro thought.Jiro was falling deeper and deeper....and he knew it.

Selina notice the look on JIro's eyes once she walk out of the house.Somehow she was happy at his reaction.She wished she can see her more than a friend....He was the closest man in her heart aside from Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.But Jiro the star is so far away and so out of reach,this Jiro is right here by her side....so reachable and so real.

Hebe and Arron were at the restaurant  when they arrived.Hebe was beautiful and so full of life.She was nice and funny and so real.Her eyes sparkle,her skin flawless and her body slim.She was wearing a simple black dress but it simply accentuate her nice figure and her porcelain skin.Arron could not take his eyes off her.It is quite obvious they love each other very much.

"Hebe,this is Jiro my roommate and this Selina his friend".Arron started.This is Hebe ,my girlfriend",as Arron blushed on the introduction.

They sit down on their chair,and they all look so beautiful together,Two beautiful girls with two gorgeous men with so much love around them.The place is just so magical.

Hebe and Selina took an instant liking for each other,the moment they met.They look like a long lost friend.Arron and Jiro are happy that their girls get along fine on their first meeting.Hebe thought ,now  that she got an ally on her.

"So Hebe ,you live in Taiwan,we are going there next month." Selina said.

"Really,please do call me when you get there and I'll show you around."Hebe said."I assume you are going with Jiro to meet his parents?Your parents live there too,right Jiro?" Hebe asked.

"Yeah,"Jiro said.and that's all he is willing to share about his family.He doesn't want to talk about them and the future that awaits him in Taiwan.

Hebe thought that Selina was Jiro's girlfriend,so the reason that they are going to Taiwan is to meet Jiro's parents and his family.

Selina was about to correct the wrong impression."No,not...."Selina started.But Jiro cut her off.

"Yeah ,I'll introduce her to my parents."Jiro said.

"Nice,I will have another friend in Taiwan,so I won't be in your mercy".Selina said as she look at Jiro.

"We'll let us see,you have to do as I say or..."Jiro said teasing Selina.

"No way Jose,"Selina answered."For all I know,you cannot say no to me,Mister".

"Yeah sure" Jiro said.

Hebe watched them together.It seems they really like and adore each other,but careful not to show their own true feelings to each other.Something must be holding them back,Hebe thought.

It was late when they finally said their goodbyes.Arron and Hebe went back to the apartment,while Jiro drove back Selina to their house.

"Can I stay here longer?" Jiro asked"I would like to give Hebe and Arron more time together,for she is leaving tomorrow,if you don't mind?"

"Yeah,You guys you are always in cahoots with each other">Selina said laughing."Naughty,naughty,so does Arron do the same thing for you when you bring in girls in your apartment ?"

"As far as I can remember,the only girl that I brought in the apartment is a girl named Selina".Jiro said.with a teasing smile.

"Yeah,how do I know,you're not in cahoots with Arron,for all I know,I heard you brought quite a few already"Selina said.

"Maybe,but so far the only girl that stand out in the crowd is the girl named Selina".Jiro said the smile never leaving his face.

Selina blushed.Why is he teasing her that way.As if he is waiting for her reaction,as if he is trying to test her.What does he really wants from her,is it only for friendship?So far he have not mentioned anything,Selina thought.

They watched the TV flipping from one channel to another.And then Selina went to her room to change,when she came back,she found Jiro sleeping in the sofa.He looks so tired.Selina stared at him,and suddenly there was this tug in her heart that makes her ache for him.She have the urge to touch his face but stop herself.She was overcome by such a feeling that she could not understood.

She hated the idea of waking him up and sending him home at this late of the night and he will be too sleepy to drive .Anyway,nobody is here,and it's not like that they sleep together in one bed or anything..She position him so as he doesn't get too stiff and achy in the morning  when he wakes up.She straighten him out,he sleeps like a log,for he didn't even notice or stir when she touched him..She put a blanket over him and she gave in to the urge of a kiss in the forehead,as she tiptoed to her bedroom.

Jiro have a smile on his lips when sleep finally took over him.Selina have definitely have feelings for him....and what a happy feeling ....