Reality bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter

 Weeks passed and Selina and Jiro did made a progress in their study and also in their relationship.They become closer and Selina really felt that she found a friend in Jiro.She still continued to obsessed Jiro Wang and Jiro has to bear the endless tales about Jiro and his band.He was amused that she will take the time to really follow up every small detail in Jiro's life.Selina would hang on every word he said,and remembered all the little moves he does.Jiro have no choice but take it in whatever Selina told him.

It was Selina's day off and Jiro called her to pick her up that afternoon.She promptly dress up and got ready.Her Mom saw her dressing up and getting ready to go out

"Finally you were able to pull yourself away from the computer" her Mom said."Where are you going?"

"I am just going out with a friend" Selina said.

"Who?" her Mom asked"Is it Ella or Jade?"

"No, it's Jiro" Selina replied.

"I don't think i know him" her Mom said."Why don't you introduce us to him before you go.I want to know the guy who is taking my daughter out somewhere"

"Okay,Mom I will" as Selina tried to make face with her Mom.Sometimes she hated it when they are so protective of her.Yhey always want to know her ins and outs.

When Jiro arrived,she ushered him inside the house and introduce him to her Mom.Her Mom's eyes sparkled when she saw him.She thinks she have an instant liking to Jiro.But who would not be.,Selina thought,he look decent,nicely dressed even in his Khaki pants and shirt.He does command respect with his looks.He is tall and aptly built.He is quite handsome in his own way,come to think of it ,he looks like Jiro the star in his early days but more mature looking.He got that nice nose and nice lips.He really look handsome in his own way.Gee i only notice it now,Selina thought and smile.I must be too stuck up with Jiro not to notice him before.

They finally went their way after her Mom talk non stop to Jiro for almost half an hour until she let them go.

"Where are we going today?"Selina asked as she hop beside Jiro in his car.

"Where do you want to go?" Jiro asked

"I don't know" Selina answered.

"We are getting pale.How about a stroll in the boardwalk in the beach" he said

"Sure.I love that" Selina said in agreement.

They went to the boardwalk talking and playing pranks on each other.They finally got tired and sat down on the  sand.Both barefoot touching and feeling the sand.

"How come you know so much about me now,and I don't know anything about you"Selina said.

"What do you mean?" Jiro was caught in surpise.Her question just came from nowhere.

"You met my Mom,you basically know everything about me,but I don't know anything about you"Selina said.

"What is there to know,I think my life is so boring compared to your celebrity life" as he tried to laugh it off.

" I don't even know if you have family or not,you never talk about them,While me I talk about my family all the time" Selina continued.

"Okay to answer your question,I have a family,my Dad ,Mom and a sister,an older sister.We used to live in New York but my family moved back to Taiwan and I was the one left here for my studies."Jiro started.

"Do you go to Taiwan and visit them"Selina asked

"Yeah whenever I have time to visit,but you know I seldom have time,Taiwan is like half way round the globe and I don't have that time to visit them"Jiro said.As Selina noted the longing and the wishful thinking in his voice.He must have miss them a lot.I have not been away from my family that long and no i don't like the idea of not having my family besides me,Selina thought.

"What about a girlfriend or a wife?" Selina asked again.

"Why are all these questions all of a sudden?" Jiro asked "I feel like I am in a hot seat"

"I just want to know,it is alright if you don't want to answer." Selina said as she looked away and became quiet.

"I don't have a girlfriend " Jiro continued as he let out a deep sigh like it is something heavy in his chest."I am engaged,more like bethrothed to somebody back home.It was already arranged and promised that I am going to marry a girl back home.Somebody I still have to meet.When I am done here I probably go back home and collect my bride." as he smiled at her.

"Do they still do that?" Selina asked with concern"How can you marry somebody that you knew nothing about.Me I have to really know him better before I marry him."

"What about Jiro Wang you are willing to marry him and yet you don't know him at all much less laid an eye on him" he said it with bitterness in his tone.Selina felt hurt , she have to say something in defense.

"It is different.I know him a lot more than you think"Selina said.

"Where from the paper and gossip news,I could hardly say that it is him or anything said about him is true" Jiro continued.He does not know where did the bitterness started to surface.He does not know how come this feeling darted back to Selina.Like he was blaming her for his own misery.Blaming her for loving Jiro instead of him and for loving her.

Selina got up and started to walk away from him.Suddenly she feels like crying,feeling so stupid and foolish at the same time.

Jiro followed her right away and felt guilty for dumping his anger on her.He hate it when she look so unhappy .He just want her to be happy always.He will do anything to make her happy.

"I am sorry" he said"I did not want it to sound that way. It is just some people does not understand my situation.It is not as easy as it look but some people have to do what they have to do" as he smiled at her.

"Hey we are here to enjoy the sun and have fun" Jiro said."Just forget the whole thing okay"as he tap her head.

Selina smiled back but she feel sad and sorry for him.He cannot even marry the girl he loves,that is terrible she thought.