Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

Jiro woke up with a big headache like somebody hit him with tons of bricks.He does not even remember how he got to his bed not even in his bedroom.Everything seems to be a blur after the first few drinks.

He was about to move his arms when he felt that there was somebody on it .He turns his head and found Selina sleeping in his arms.He was not sure how did it happen.He checked himself,making sure he did not do anything crazy to her.He was fully clothed and so was she.But somebody changed his shirt and she was pretty sure it is Selina.

She was hugging him tightly,with her head on his chest.He missed her so much.She was gone for the whole day and he was pretty much worried.And now she was in his arms,what aturn of events.

She pull away the hair that was in her face and stare ar her beautiful innocent face.He kissed her forehead and hug her closer.He just want them to stay that way today and forever.How can she let her go,no he wont be able to let her go,not now ,not ever.

He dare not move for he was afraid it will wake her up and he just want her by her side today.He can feel her breathing next to him and she can smell her ,and she smell like a baby.He just want to bury his face on her neck and taste and smell all her scents.

Selina stirred and move in closer as if they are not that close enough.She just want to feel his warmth beside her.Jiro grab her other hand as he intetwined his fingers with hers and kissed it one by one.Selina smiled.

"Good morning,how do you feel Mr. Jiro Wang?"Selina asked.

"I was feeling lousy until I saw my angel beside me ,now I feel that I am in heaven"Jiro said."What happen yesterday?"

"I just need to get out and clear my mind"Selina said.

"And did you accomplished what you are set to do?"Jiro said

"Yeah I did and a lot more,I went shopping for souvenirs and gifts"Selina said laughing"I miss you though,I miss you a lot"

"I miss you too,I went crazy when I found out you left and I thought you left me for good"Jiro said.

"Crazy,did you not see my note and I still have my clothes and things here."Selina explained.

"Yeah I was relieved to see them yesterday,but the fact that you left without me hurts."Jiro said.

"I am sorry,I did not mean to"Selina said."I just have to think,think about the whole thing,everything is so fast since we came here.We left States as friends and then in three weeks we are lovers fighting our love like Romeo and Juliet,and then just I found you,I might lose you again"

"You will never lose me Selina,that is a promise"Jiro said looking in her eyes."I love you,I love you since I first laid my eyes on you in the hospital and I am still loving you stronger than before"

"I was thinking all the time that we were together yesterday and I realized just how much I love you.I love you too much that I am willing to take my chance and I am willing to wait for you if you decide to stay here to fulfill your parents wishes with the hope that you will come back to me in Los Angeles after a year.I am willing to give up a year of you if it means a life time of being with you."Selina said.

"You really mean that?"Jiro asked"Oh Selina I am so lucky that I found you and I am so lucky that you love me too" as he move and kiss her on the lips.Her lips are so soft and inviting.He kiss her lightly at first and then the feelings and the passion ungulped him as he kissed her more,wanting more,wanting more than kisses as he buried his face in her neck taking in her scents.Selina kissed him back with no reservations.She is willing to give it to him everything of herself to seal the promise that they just made.

Jiro was drowning in her beauty.Kisses after kisses as Selina moan in delights with his touches.He took off his shirt as he slide down Selina's nightgown from her shoulder.he kissed each one them as he move on her chest .Now there is no turning back.She belongs to him forever.Selina and Jiro belong to each other forever.