Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The sun was up when Selina open her eyes the next day.She forgot fo a while where she was.Somehow she was looking for a familiar thing in her room when she remembered,she was in Taiwan already.She remembered last night,last night when Jiro told her everything and now that everything is in the open,she feels so light and happy.She did not notice the smile that was on her face when she woke up.

She knew she have developed feelings to Jiro way way back when he gave her the necklace and gave her a kiss.The feelings just evolved slowly and now he really love her too.She felt her whole body tingle with just the thought.And Jiro is too much of a gentleman,all this time not taking advantage and waiting.Not a few man can do what he has done."That's why I love him this much"she said to herself aloud.

She quickly showered and changed.She was wearing a jeans and a matching blouse when she came out of her room.She found Jiro in the receiving room sitting in one of the chair and reading the morning paper.He put down the paper once she entered the room.His face lit up at the sight of her.Selina blushed at his gaze.

"Good morning,did you have a good night?"Jiro asked.

"Yes I did,I slept once I hit the bed and never woke up until now."Selina said."So what is the plan for the day?"

"First thing first,breakfast I ordered breakfast already,they should be coming anytime soon.I hope you don't mind,I ordered food for us."Jiro said.

"No,of course not."Selina said as she sat on the sofa and flicked on the TV.The TV is on the news and it is on the entertainment portion and suddenly the pictures of the Fahrenheit flashed on the TV with all the fans screaming and interviewing them on TV about their forthcoming concert.Selina let out a scream and a giggle.

"Oh my God ,it is them,Jiro it is them"Selina said.

Jiro went over to her and sat down beside her on the sofa.He eyed her and look at the screen.Jealousy eating him up.

"I don't think my girlfriend supposed to be screaming to any other man,even if they are handsome and hot."Jiro said.

"Oh but they are so cute and oh ,oh my God Jiro is so cute and y,I just have to see him,please,please."Selina said.

"As long as you as you don't forget who are you with"Jiro said giving her a warning look.

"How can it be possible,Jiro look so cute and hot at the same time,I'll probably faint or die when I see him.I have to take lots of pictures.They are all so hot,Chun is way overboard,Calvin with his smile and Arron love those eyes.He is so cute,I just love to hug him."as Selina continue to babble.

"And I promise myself,I'll give Jiro a big kiss that he will never forget,yes....yes....he will never forget Selina
and ......"Selina look around and Jiro was gone.Where the hell he went....did he got mad?Did he take it seriously?...Umph..he is no fun...don't tell me he is jealous?...what is he thinking....that is just flow of emotion.I know I love Jiro and Fahrenheit but not the way I love him....what is he thinking...he is crazy to think otherwise.

Selina waited and when Jiro stayed in his room,she got worried.She have to talk to him and clear it with him.Just then room service came .Jiro heard the doorbell and got out of his room and went to open the door.He tipped the guy and close the door.

"Come on let us eat,I am hungry"Jiro said without looking at her.He sat down on the dining chair and started pouring coffee on the cups.Selina came to the table and sat down.Jiro was quiet after that.He seems to be concentrated on the food he was eating.Selina unable to stand his silence tried to have a conversation but he just answer yes and no.

"Is something wrong?" Selina asked.Is he always this jealous before when I talked about Jiro ,Selina thought.He must have hidden it really well that I never noticed it.

"Don't tell me you don't have any idea"Jiro said."What am I supposed to do just stand there while you talk about your undying love to him."

"Are you telling me you are jealous?"Selina said "How petty can you be,you think I'll give you up for him,That's crazy...Jiro what I have for you is real,if you don't trust me enough then I guess we are going to have a problem there." as she got up and went to her room.

She was so mad,so mad at Jiro for being so lame.I hate this jealousy thing.To her Love should be free not to put somebody in a cage just because you love somebody.She felt that they should not put limit on each other just because they are in a relationship,otherwise they will not grow.This is just so stupid.She did not know that tears starting to flow and she could not help it.

Jiro was left all alone and thinking of it all.Yeah it is just plain stupid on his part,he thought.How can jealousy get the better of me.I guess I just love her too much that even the little meanie things affect him.He got up and knock on her room.

Selina heard the knocking on her room and she immediately tried to dry her tears.But she was late,Jiro came in and saw her tear stained face.He immediately came to her and hug her.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk,you just have to know that I love you too much.Please forgive me I didn't meant you to cry."

"Our first day and we already having a fight"Selina said.

"I'm sorry,what can I say,I'm a jealous man"Jiro said"I am just afraid that I might lose you to that hot guy"

"You are such a dork"Selina said laughing"Never I will always choose the guy in front of me ,no matter how hot he is,but on the second thought..Uhmmm Jiro is such a hottie I might choose him next time "teasing him.

"No way,I'm going to let that happen,over my dead body."Jiro said "I am not letting this woman get off me,she is mine alone" as he hug her possessively and planted her a kiss on her lips.He tasted her sweet lips and felt the hunger for her. Suddenly his kisses starts to get deeper and deeper ,probing and seeking .He is losing control and yes he wants this woman so bad.Selina felt the passion that was building,her knees is getting weaker,but he was holding her that even in his hold of her,she could feel the yearning as it tighten to a grip..Kisses into kisses and Selina was drowning with it.She have never felt this way before,waves of emotion engulfes her as Jiro's kisses demands for more and Selina is just willing to give in .Then Jiro's phone rings...