The first date

My No.1 Stalker

“He’s getting married?” appa asked.

I nodded. “Ne,” then I bit my lower lip. I don’t want to cry.

“To whom?”

“To Yoona.”

He went closer to me. “Yoona? Your best friend?”

I nodded. “Ne.”

“She’s not her best friend,” Taeyeon said. “She backstabbed Hwara.”

Appa sighed. “What did you say?”

I looked down. “I said I’m already okay. I told him that I already have no feelings for him.”

“But that isn’t true, right?” Taeyeon asked.

A tear fell down from my eye. I immediately wiped it away. “But I know that time will come. We just have to wait.”

“… You made the right decision, Hwara. Don’t let him know you’re hurt. Show him that you’re not affected anymore,” appa said.

“So what are you going to do now? What if they invited you to their wedding? Yoona might do that to insult you,” Taeyeon asked.

I shrugged. “Mollayo. I don’t want to think about it yet. For now, I just want to focus on moving on. Someone’s asking me out for a date. I guess I’ll give him a chance.”

“You should give him a chance. By the way, who’s that lucky guy?”

I looked up at her. “Mianhae. But I’ll leave that as a blind item.”

“Tch. Araso. I’ll figure it out anyways,” then she went back to her work. Mianhae, unnie. But there’s no way you’ll figure it out. There’s no need for you to find out who that guy is.

“It’s Mr. Kim, right?” appa whispered to me.

I looked at him and shook my head. “A-Aniyo! W-Why would I date someone like him, huh? I’m not insane enough to do that.”

He just smiled. “You’re still the same, Hwara. You’re still not good at telling lies,” then he went inside the kitchen.

Aish! Appa’s really a good observant.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

6 pm. I’m watching a movie when my phone rang. I answered it. It’s Heechul.

“Are you ready?” he asked me.

“What?” I answered.

“Are you ready?” he repeated.

“F-For what?” I still don’t get what he’s trying to say.

“Aish! You forgot our date. Today’s Saturday.”

Saturday? Shoot! “M-Mianhae.”

“Gwaenchana. Anyways, get ready. I’ll be there in an hour,” then he hung up.

I immediately ran upstairs and opened my closet. Ugh. What should I wear? I have no good clothes for a date. Aish! Think, Hwara! Wait. Why am I panicking? Who cares if I look bad on this date? It’s just Heechul. Tch. I don’t have to worry. So I just grabbed a jeans and shirt. I fixed myself as fast as I could. I also grabbed my leather jacket and wore my Converse. I sprayed some perfume and took my small sling bag. After looking at myself at the mirror, I went downstairs. I saw oppa and Heechul talking to each other.

“H-Hi,” I said.

They both looked at me. Appa creased his forehead. “Yah. What are you wearing? You’re going on a date.”

Is he teasing me? “I really don’t know what to wear,” then I noticed Heechul’s wearing something formal. Oops. I really wore the wrong clothes.

“You should have told me earlier.”

“… Mianhae,” then I looked at Heechul. He’s just staring at me. “Yah. Aren’t we going now?”

“You’re still beautiful with those clothes,” Heechul said.

Is he serious? “G-Gomawo.”

“Mr. Kim, I think you should go now,” appa suggested.

He nodded. “Ne,” then he went towards me and offered me his arm. “Let’s go, beautiful.”

I glared at him. “Tch,” then I held his arm and left.

After 10 minutes, the car stopped. We went outside the car and I looked around the place. It’s too dark. No one’s passing by. It’s a bit creepy. Are we going to do some ghost hunting?

“W-Where are we?” I asked.

“We’re somewhere no one knows,” Heechul answered.

I looked at him. “What?”

He smirked. “There’s no need for you to know what this place is. Kaja,” then he went behind me and covered my eyes with his hand. “Mianhae, but I have to do this.”

“Tch. Araso, araso.”

“Kaja,” then he held my hand with his free one and guided me somewhere.

We stopped after walking some meters. I still shut my eyes close. Then he whispered something to me.

“Open your eyes now.”

I slowly opened them. It’s still dark but I saw some small lights. Three lighted candles. My eyes started to adjust. I can now see a table and two chairs. Then I heard a violin. Someone’s playing a random piece. I turned around and saw three people – the violinist and two waiters. I’ll admit. This is quite romantic.

He pulled a chair. “Have a seat.”

I sat down. “Gomawo,” then I watched him took his. “Where did you get this idea, huh?”

He smiled. “Mollayo. Maybe from a movie. Tell me. This is great, right?”

I nodded. “Ne. Good job, Mr. Kim.”

“Gomawo.”

The waiter came with our soup. We started easting then after the main course, we started a conversation.

“Thank you for accepting this date. This means a lot to me,” Heechul told me then he smiled. “You know what? You’re really a lucky person. Look, a Kim Heechul fell in love with you and asked you out for a date. A lot of girls are dying to be in your position. But I chose you, not them.”

“Tch,” I said.

“Waeyo? I’m telling you the truth. A lot of girls already asked me out, but I rejected them. A lot of girls dated me, but I dumped them all. But you… You’re the first person who made me do this kind of things. You should be glad about that.”

I sighed and nodded. “Araso, araso.”

He leaned forward. “Tell me. How many times did Donghae go out with you?”

Hmmm… ”Four times.”

“Only four? Aish! That guy’s stupid. Anyways, this is the best one, right? This is the most romantic date you’ve ever had, right?”

Honestly, it’s not. “N-Ne,” I lied.

“See?” then he smiled. “This one took me a day. I really put an effort to make this perfect. I’m glad you like it.”

I looked down. My memories with Donghae started to flash back. Ugh. This isn’t good. “Oppa.”

“Ne?”

“… Have you experienced moving on from heartbreak?”

He answered after a few seconds. “… Ne.”

“How long did it take you to succeed?”

“I guess three months.”

“… Am I going to wait for that long for me to forget him?” then tears started to fall from my eyes.

I felt him hugged me from behind. “If you really want to forget him, it’ll only take you a short time. Just believe in yourself… I’m here to help you.”

I nodded. “Ne. Gomawo.”

He hugged me tighter. “Just tell me what to do. I’ll try my best to help you forget him.”

After a few minutes, we decided to leave the place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who suscribed, read and commented, GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! Whoah!! 11 subscribers. Thanks!!!!