Hmmm...

My No.1 Stalker

“Gomawo,” I said.

Heechul looked at me. “For what?”

“if you didn’t pull me, I’m sure I’m talking with him now. Maybe I’m also crying in front of him,” I sighed. “I really don’t know why he went here… I want to know why.”

“Then ask him. There’s nothing wrong with that. Just relax, talk to him, and try not to cry. I don’t want to see you cry.”

I looked up at him. “What?”

He looked down. Is he blushing? “N-Nothing.”

“Yah.”

“Ne?”

“May I ask you a question?”

He looked at me. “What is it?”

“Appa and Taeyeon told me this. They said that you like me. That’s what they’re seeing. Tell me. Is it true? Do you like me?”

He blushed again. “W-What are you… Yah! Do you really think I’ll like someone like you, huh? Do you think my standards are that low?”

I looked down. He’s right. Aish! I really shouldn’t have thought that Donghae and I will last. Now, I know that it’s really impossible. Impossible.

“Y-Yah… I-I’m just kidding.”

I shook my head. “Aniyo. What you said is true… That’s why he broke up with me… I’m nothing.”

“You’re not, araso? That Donghae has problems. That’s why he broke up with you. Hwara, there are people who see you as a special person. Don’t underestimate yourself… You’re the best girl I’ve ever met.”

I looked at him. “Gomawo. I know you’re just comforting me but still, thanks.”

He stood up. “I think I should go now. I remembered something important. So go inside now.”

I nodded. “Araso,” then I stood up. “Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.”

I went inside the restaurant. Taeyeon and appa approached me. They’re both smiling. What’s the matter with these two?

“Wae?” I asked.

“You’re getting along with him now, huh?” Taeyeon said.

“What?”

“I told you, he really likes you.”

“Aniyo, araso? I already asked him.”

“Of course he won’t admit it in front of you,” appa said.

“Remember, he pulled you when Donghae grabbed your hand. That means something, you know?” then Taeyeon smiled. Here she goes again. “As far as I know, Mr. Kim hasn’t done that before.”

“So?” I asked.

“You’re special to him.”

Impossible. “Stop it, unnie. I’m not in the mood to hear your jokes. Mianhae,” then I went towards the counter and organized the things there. Aish! So messy.

I went home early. I went to my room, changed clothes, and sat on my bed. I’ve been working in the restaurant for almost four years now. And this is the first time I felt so tired. Heechul’s right, I think I need a break. We all need a break. But no one will replace us. Aish! Eotteohke?

“Hwara?” appa knocked on my door.

“Come in,” I answered.

The door opened. Appa entered and sat beside me. “Mianhae.”

“For what?”

“For asking you to work in the restaurant. I know you’re already tired. And since you have a problem with Donghae, I think it’s better if you’ll have some vacation with Taeyeon.”

“But appa, how about the restaurant? Who will help you?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll close it for a week.”

“What?”

“I also need to relax,” then he winked at me.

I smiled. “Gamsahamnida,” then I hugged him tightly. “You’re really the best, appa. Saranghae!” I released him and smiled at him again.

“Araso. I’ll leave now. I’ll contact the others to inform them. I’m closing the restaurant tomorrow.”

I nodded. “Araso.”

He stood up and kissed my forehead. “Have a rest now,” then he left.

Vacation? That’s a good idea. But where are we going to relax? Hmmm. Any suggestions?

“Hot spring?” I asked.

“Ne,” Taeyeon answered. “I know this hot spring my aunt runs. It’s just a 30-minute ride from the restaurant. I can call her to inform her that we’re going. I can also reserve a room for us.”

I nodded. “Araso. So what time are we going to meet tomorrow?”

“Let’s meet at 2 pm.”

“Araso,” then I stood up. “I’ll tell appa now.”

She also stood up. “I’ll go now. Let’s just meet in front of the restaurant, araso?”

I nodded. “Ne.”

“Good. I’ll go now,” then she left the house.

***************************************************************************************************

 

I sighed. “For the first time, I’m going to relax.”

“Ne. This is so great!” Taeyeon said then she looked at me. “Yah, tell me. When are you going to talk with Donghae?”

Why is she asking me about him? “Mollayo. I still don’t want to face him now. Maybe next year? Mollayo.”

“Tch. You know what? I think you should talk to him as soon as possible. Maybe he wants to correct what he did. Just give him chance to talk. You never know, you might be together again.”

Aish. “Unnie, we’re over. And it’s impossible for us to be together again. In your dreams, unnie.”

“Hwara, I know you still love him. Who cares what his parents think about you. As long as you-”

I interrupted her. “They’re not the problem… It’s Donghae. He’s his parents’ pet. Remember what you’ve said before? Nothing will happen to our relationship if he’s like that.”

She sighed. “So you’re not giving him a chance?”

I shrugged. “Mollayo. I’m still not sure about that.”

“Araso. I understand you.”

“Gomawo.”

“Let’s just relax and enjoy.”

I nodded. “Ne,” then I sighed. “Let’s relax.”

I went outside to buy something. Taeyeon’s still sleeping so I left her in the room. Aish! I think I’m lost. I really have no sense of direction. I can’t find her aunt’s office. Eotteohke? It’s just 6 am and there are no other people here at the hallways. Should I wait here until someone sees me? Should I wait them to wake up?

“Looks like you’re lost.”

Finally, someone’s awake. Then I turned around to look at him. Fudge. Of all the people, why him? “What are you doing here?”

Jiro, the one I met at the amusement park, walked towards me. “Remember me?”

“Of course.”

He smiled. “Well, that’s good.”

“If you know where the main office is, can you please tell it to me now? I’m kind of in a hurry.”

“In a hurry? Wae?” then he moved closer. “Are you avoiding me?” he took another step towards me.

I pushed him away. “Yah.”

He smirked. “I have a name,” then he continued to move forward.

“Stop,” someone commanded.

I looked at him. “Heechul?”

He went towards us. “You. What’s your name, kiddo?”

“Kiddo?” Jiro, obviously insulted, asked.

“From now on, I don’t want to see your face again. So don’t dare follow Hwara or else, I’ll follow you and drag you somewhere you don’t want to be,” then Heechul grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Jiro.