Another decision

My No.1 Stalker

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

I looked down. “She caught me.”

“So what happened?”

“She got angry with me and Donghae-oppa. She told me to resign… And she slapped Donghae-oppa in front of me.”

“She slapped her own son?” Eunhyuk asked.

I nodded. “Ne.”

“That’s really mean.”

“What’s your plan now?” Taeyeon asked.

“… I think it’s really time for me to leave. I know seven weeks in the company isn’t enough but I don’t want Donghae-oppa to be in trouble again. I don’t want him to have problems with his mom again.”

“When are you going to resign?”

“I guess tomorrow.”

“… Araso.”

“So that means you’re going to kick me out of the restaurant soon?” Eunhyuk asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. “Ani. We still lack waiters. We won’t kick you out.”

He nodded and smiled. “Araso.”

Then Heechul came. He immediately went towards me and pulled me out of the restaurant. We stood there for a few seconds. He’s looking at me seriously. His eyes are full of concern. I smiled at him.

“Gwaenchana. There’s nothing to worry, oppa,” I assured him.

“Did she hurt you?” he asked.

I shook my head. “Ani.”

“What happened?”

“She scolded Donghae-oppa. She wants him to fire me.”

“That old woman’s really evil.”

“Yah, oppa. I told you it’s okay. I’ll resign tomorrow. I think I’ll find another job in a few weeks.”

“What did Donghae say?”

“… He clarified things to his mother. He told her that he doesn’t feel anything towards me now so there’s no reason for her to kick me out.”

“I knew it. She’s the only person who doesn’t want you in the company.”

I nodded. “Ne,” then I sighed. “I thought I’ll stay there for almost a year. I forgot that it will never happen because of his mom.”

Then he pulled me to a hug. “You don’t have to find another job.”

“Wae?”

“You already have a job in my heart and that is to teach me how to love you more.”

Was that supposed to be a pick-up line? “Tch. Nice try, Kim Heechul.”

“Get used to it.”

I smiled and nodded. “Araso,” then I hugged him tighter.

 

 

 

 

~DONGHAE’S POV~

I went home and as expected, eomma and appa are waiting for me.

“Is it true that Hwara’s in the company?” appa asked.

I took a deep breath. Here we are again. “Ne. And she’s there to work.”

“Fire her.”

“I don’t have feelings for her anymore. Just leave her alone. She’s working hard for the company.”

“You can’t be so sure that you’ll never have those feelings for her again. If she continued to stay there, I’m sure she’ll just ruin your relationship with Yoona. Fire her. That’s the best thing you can do.”

I shook my head. “There’s no need for me to kick her out of the company.”

“And what are you planning to do, huh?” eomma asked.

This is another tough decision. I took a deep breath. “I’ll do what you asked me lat time. I’ll go to Japan.”

I saw her eyes lit up a bit. “Jinjja?”

“… Ne. I know the company’s still under construction. But I’ll go there next week. I think someone should check what’s happening there, right?... And I’ll go there with Yoona.”

Appa smiled. “Looks like you really know what to do now.”

“Araso. Then go now and tell Yoona about this,” eomma said.

I nodded. “Araso. I’ll just go to my room,” then I went upstairs.

There’s no turning back now. I already told them that I’ll go to Japan. Maybe I need to stay there for two years. Yes, two years. So that when we got back here, there’ll be no awkwardness between me and Hwara. I think two years’ enough for me to know Yoona better. And I’m also planning to propose to her and maybe, do the wedding there.

“What?” Yoona asked, a bit surprised.

“I want to see what’s happening there. And I think I need someone to accompany me,” I said.

“… Are you really serious about this?” her eyes are still wide open.

It made me smile. “You’re cute when you’re surprised.”

“W-What?”

“I said you’re cute.”

She looked down but I still saw her smiling. “Tch.”

“So are you coming with me or not?”

“Of course I will. You said you need someone to accompany you. Then I’ll go.”

“Good.”

She looked back at me. “I think you already told me what you need to say.”

“I still have something to tell you. And it’s about Hwara.”

“What is it?”

“… Mianhae if I didn’t tell this to you earlier… Hwara’s working in the company. She’s been working there for almost two months now. Mianhae.”

She just smiled. “Gwaenchana. I already know that.”

Now, it’s my turn to be surprised. “W-What?”

“I saw her at the company last month. But I didn’t make a big deal out of it.”

I nodded. “Good.”

“So, is there anything else you want to say?”

“Are you busy?”

She shook her head. “Aniyo. Waeyo?”

“Let’s have a dinner together.”

She smiled. “I think that’s a nice idea. Araso. Kaja,” then we went outside to eat.

************************************************************************

Someone knocked on my door while I’m working on the proposals. I looked at the clock – 10am. I closed my laptop and cleared the things on my table.

“Come in,” I said.

Then the door opened. It’s Hwara. She bowed down. “Annyeong haseyo.”

“Have a seat.”

She shook her head then she took a white envelope from her bag. She gave it to me.

“What’s that?” then I took it from her.

“I’m resigning, President Lee.”

My eyes widened. “W-What?”

“I think my stay here in the company’s enough. And I don’t want to create any problem between you  and Yoona… I have to leave now.”

“Ani. I’m not going to accept your resignation letter.”

“But I need to-”

“Listen. I already talked to eomma and appa about this. They already agreed that you’ll stay here.”

“I still need to leave, mianhae.”

“Don’t leave. The company needs you.”

“There are others who are better than me.”

I sighed. “… Are you really sure about this?”

She nodded. “Ne.”

“… Araso.”

She smiled. “Gomawo. I’ll go now.”

“Wait. I’ll tell you something. Have a seat.”

She sat down on the chair in front of my table. “What is it?”

I looked down. “… Yoona and I will leave Korea next week. We’re going to stay in Japan for at least a year. There’s a company there that’s under construction. I need to constantly check on it, since I’m going to run the company soon. I’m also planning to propose to Yoona there.”

“Jinjja? That’s great! Don’t forget to contact me, araso? Tell me if you succeeded, well, I’m sure you’ll succeed. Call me, araso? I’ll wait for your wedding.”

I looked at her. She’s smiling. I also smiled at her. “Araso. Wait for my call.”

She nodded. “I will.”

 

*****************************************************************************************

Yay!! Chapter 31!! So, yeah. Donghae's leaving with Yoona!:)) Thanks for the comments!! And also thanks to my 38 subscribers!!:)))

This is the first time I'm doing this.:)) COMMENT REPLIES!!:))

@lollipopgirl, thanks for the comment!! You're the first commenter.:)) And thanks for being one of my loyal subscribers.:))

@petalchullie, thanks for the comment!! Although you're not my subscriber anymore, still want to thank you.:))

@leeteukbaby, HAHA!! I know you like Hwara's dad in chap 16. Also love him in that chap.:)) 

@PrinceKyuHae, sorry for not pairing Hwara with Donghae.:(( Anyways, I hope you'll love Hwara-Heechul.:))

@ELF_0404, I agree with you, I also hate Donghae's mom.:)) I made her that evil because Yoona's the only one who treats Hwara badly. Of course, Yoona should have a partner, right?:))

@xHeartForTwo, your wish came true!!! Haha!! Hwara didn't end up with Donghae.:)) (because she belongs to Heechul.:))

@seobielovee, thanks for the comment!! There's only three chapters left, I think. And I'll try to make them a cute chap.:))

@sujurockz4ever97, thanks for loving Hwara-Heechul!! Yeah, Yoona and Donghae's mom are ergh!:)) I think no one will defeat Kyu's evilness.:)) Joke!

@YoonSeoMin, thanks for also loving Hwara-Heechul!! Thanks for being a loyal sub!:))

@superELFmaps, thanks for the comment and liking my story!! Support me 'til the end!:))

@miho-ssi09, thanks for loving Hwara-Heechul!! And also thanks for liking my story!! How about your friends?? Do they like my fic?:)) Thanks for subscribing to all of my stories!!:))

@hEe_ChuLoVesmE, thanks for your comments!! All the comments here made me happy and when I read yours, it made me happier.:)) Thanks for loving my story!!:))

 

So, yeah!! To ALL my readers and subscribers, THANK YOU!!:))