Strange

My No.1 Stalker

“You look different today,” Taeyeon asked.

I looked at her. “What do you mean?”

“There’s something in you. You’re blooming today,” then she smiled. “Is that because Mr. Kim visited you yesterday?”

“Tch,” then I wiped the table.

“Yah. Don’t frown. It lessens your beauty.”

“Shut up, unnie.”

Someone entered the restaurant. “Yah!”

I turned around saw a furious Yoona. “Wae?”

She went towards me and slapped me. That’s pretty hard. Good thing there’s no customer yet. “How many times should I tell you to leave oppa alone?!”

Taeyeon stood in front of me and pushed Yoona away. “Yah! How dare you do that to her?”

Yoona glared at her. “You’re not involved here so leave.”

“Tch. What if I don’t? is there anything you can do?”

“Yah, little pig. Go now. I’m not talking to you.”

“L-Little pig?” she’s obviously insulted.

“Ne. You’re a little, useless pig.”

“You, brat-”

I stopped Taeyeon from cursing Yoona. “Stop it, unnie. Just leave us for a while. I can handle this. Don’t worry. Someone needs help in the kitchen so go there and check.”

“… Araso,” then she left.

I looked at Yoona. “He visited me yesterday and obviously it’s not my fault. Don’t worry. He didn’t stay that long. We didn’t even talk that much.”

“I don’t care if it’s oppa who visited you or not. Just stay away from him if you don’t want any trouble,” then she took a deep breath. “Araso. I’ll clear things up for the last time. Next month, I’m already going to marry him. I know it hurts but I think you can accept that fact and move on. I think oppa wants you to be there but you know, I’m a little bit concerned about you. So it’ll be better if you won’t come. Just decline it when he asked you, araso? I also know that you don’t want to be there. You know me. I don’t want unnie to be hurt.”

Tch. Plastic. “Thanks for that little concern. I really appreciate it. But mianhae. I really want to witness the wedding of my best friend and my ex-boyfriend,” I said.

She’s surprised with my answer. “What?”

“Don’t worry, Yoona. I can handle what I will see on that day.”

“Ha! I know you, unnie. Don’t act as if you’re strong enough to ignore things like that.”

I smiled. “Try me.”

She glared at me. “I don’t want to see you on my wedding day, araso? And that’s final.”

“Who cares if you don’t?”

“Yoona!” someone said. Then Donghae went towards us and grabbed Yoona’s arm. “What are you doing here?”

“You? Why are you here? You want to see her, huh?” Yoona asked.

“… Kaja.”

“Wae? Don’t you want to see her? Go on. I’m already giving you this last chance so stare at her before your time’s up.“

“Yoona, let’s leave.”

She looked at me and smiled. “See that? Looks like oppa already realized what he should do. And that is to totally leave you. So, do you still want to come there at our wedding?”

This is weird. I’m not affected of what she’s saying. “Ne. As I’ve said before, I want to see what will happen,” I said nonchalantly.

“Do you really think oppa will still choose you if you’re there?”

“Yoona, stop it,” Donghae said.

She looked at him. “Waeyo? Don’t tell me you’re going to-”

“Ne!” he exclaimed. “So if you don’t want that to happen, let’s leave,” then he pulled her arm.

She pulled her arm back. “Aniyo! I won’t leave.”

“Do you really want me to abandon you? Just tell me, I’m willing to do it.”

“Shut up.”

“Kaja.”

“I want you to end everything with her!”

“What?”

“Hwara, I’m-” Heechul came. He’s holding a bouquet of flowers then he saw Donghae and Yoona. He went towards me and gave me the roses. “Annyeong.”

I took the flowers. It made me blush. “G-Gomawo.”

“So, what’s happening here? What are they doing here?”

“I want you to say goodbye to her now and promise her that you don’t want to see her again,” Yoona said.

“But Yoona-” Donghae was interrupted.

“I said do it now!”

He slowly looked at me. “… From now on… you won’t see me anymore. But remember this please… I still love you no matter what… Annyeong,” then he left.

Yoona looked at me. “He already said goodbye. So there’s no reason for you not to move on with your life. Good luck, unnie. I wish you happiness,” then she went outside and followed Donghae. Now, everything’s okay. I hope it’s really okay.

I looked down and bit my lower lip. My cheek still hurts. Then Heechul tapped my shoulder. I looked at him.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Gwaenchana?” he asked. He sounded concerned.

I nodded. “Ne,” then I went towards the counter and put the flowers on the table.

“Hwara.”

I turned around. “Ne?”

He didn’t answer. Instead, he hugged me.

“Oppa?”

“I know you’re not okay with what happened.”

“What?”

“You’re hurt, right?”

I pushed him away. “I-I’m hurt?” then I laughed. “Yah. Who told you I’m hurt?”

“Yah. How can you laugh after he said goodbye to you?” He’s really serious. He really thinks I’m hurt. Aish! I thought he’s smart enough to know what’s happening.

“Oppa, I’m not. Jinjjaro.”

“Don’t deny it.”

“Tch. I’m really serious. I’m not hurt, araso? Ne, he said goodbye but I’m not affected. That’s kind of strange, I know. But that’s what I felt. I know you’re concerned but there’s nothing to worry about.”

“But why aren’t you hurt?”

I shrugged. “Mollayo. Maybe I’ve already moved on?”

He smiled. “Is that because of me?”

“What?”

“Now, it’s making me think I’m really right. You really like me now.”

I glared at him. “Ha! In your dreams.”

“Tch. You like me.”

“Yah. How many times should I tell you that I’m not?”

“Then why did you kiss me? Of course there’s a reason behind that. Let me guess. You’re wondering if you do like me or not. So you did that to prove that you don’t… But you failed.”

I took a deep breath. “Araso. Ne. I did that because I want to prove that I’m not in love with you. But I didn’t fail!”

“Oh, jinjja? Then do it again.”

My eyes widened. “W-What?!”

“Don’t worry. I won’t mind.”

“Aish!” then I hit his arm. “Stop it, araso?”

He just smiled. “Then admit that you already like me.”

“I give up!” then I turned around, planning to leave. But he caught my wrist.

“Wait,” he said.

I looked at him. “Wae?”

He hugged me again. “I don’t know why but I really like hugging you. It’s making me feel complete.”

“Tch.” But really, those words made me smile.

“… Saranghae.”

I smiled wider. Then I hugged him back.

“EHEM!”

We both moved away from each other. Again, it’s appa.

“Strike two,” then appa went inside the kitchen.

 

******************************************************************************************************

Yey! 16 subscribers!!! Thanks!!! But I need comments.:)) So please tell me whatcha think.:))