Admit it

My No.1 Stalker

I woke up earlier than usual. I didn’t even sleep that much last night. Aish! I shouldn’t have done what I did yesterday. That’s really, really embarrassing! Now, I can’t face him anymore.

“Looks like you’re still sleepy,” Taeyeon said. “What happened, huh? You didn’t sleep much, right?”

I nodded. “Ne,” then I yawned. “This is your fault, unnie.”

“What?” Tch. Trying to be innocent.

“If you didn’t tell me what to do, then I wouldn’t be like this. Aish. I shouldn’t have asked your opinion in the first place.”

She went towards me. “Yah. You did it?”

I’m pretty sure I blushed. “Tch.”

“Yah! Tell me. You kissed him?!” I can see her delight in her eyes.

I glared at her. “Ne!”

But she’s not affected by my death stare. She even smiled at me! “Congratulations, dongsaeng! You succeeded! I’m proud of you, Hwara. Now, tell me. After the kiss, what happened? Did he say something, huh? What’s his reaction?”

“Nothing. He said nothing. In short, he didn’t react.”

“But what did you feel when you kissed him?”

I took a deep breath. “I can’t explain it but… it’s something weird… And I’ve felt that before. It’s when Donghae-oppa confessed to me… Tell me, unnie. Am I already falling… for him?”

“Hmmm. I’m really not sure. But I want you to recall something that made you fall of almost fall for him.”

This weird feeling started when he kissed me that night. “Oh.”

She smiled. “So, there is?”

I nodded. “Ne.”

“What is it?”

“… He kissed me last Friday.”

Her eyes widened. “JINJJA?!”

I glared at her. “Don’t shout, please?”

“Then it’s solved. You already like Mr. Kim.”

“What?”

“Come on, Hwara. Admit it.”

“I fell for him only because he kissed me?”

She nodded. “Ne.”

“Tch. Whatever,” then I stood up. “Tell appa I’m going home. I think I have to sleep some more or else, I’m dead.”

“Araso, araso. Think it through, Hwara.”

“Shut up,” then I left.

I went home not to sleep but to analyze what’s happening. Is Taeyeon right? Do I really like Heechul now? Or what I’m feeling is just nothing? Aish! Mollayo.

“HWARA!”

I stood up. Someone’s outside. So I immediately went there to check. I opened the gate and saw an unexpected visitor.

“O-Oppa?” I asked.

“Hwara,” Donghae said. Is he drunk? At this time of the day?

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

He hugged me. “Hwara… Saranghae.”

I kind of pushed him away. I don’t like how he smells. “You’re drunk. Aish! Who told you to drink, huh? You shouldn’t have-”

“Please, I’m begging you… Come back to me.”

Aish! What am I going to do? “Kaja. Come in,” then I helped him walk towards the living room.

When we arrived there, I put him on the sofa. I sat beside him. I never thought he’s that heavy.

“Tell me. How did you make it here? Do you have a driver with you? Where is he?” I asked.

Donghae tried to stand up but he lost his balance. I immediately stood up to catch him. And boom! We both landed of the floor with him on top of me. Aish! I really hate the smell of alcohol. It’s making me dizzy.

“Oppa,” then I tried to push him away but I failed. I looked at his eyes. I’ve never seen them so dark.

“Hwara… please forgive me,” then he suddenly kissed me.

I gathered all my strength to push him away. Luckily, I did it and stood up. I can’t believe he did that. He also stood up and looked at me. Then he started to move towards me. I automatically moved backwards. What is he going to do now?

“O-Oppa?” I asked. “I-I think y-you should go home now,” then my back touched the wall. Oops.

Donghae stopped, inches in front of me. “I told you… I’m not going to give up on you. I’m not going to leave you with that Heechul.”

“Oppa, you’re drunk.”

“I’m not, Hwara,” then he grabbed my shoulders. “Saranghae.”

“Oppa, let me-”

He kissed me again. I pushed him away and slapped him. But it seems like he didn’t mind it. He pinned me on the wall and started kissing me again. He’s out of his mind. Tears started to cloud my eyes. Then I felt him kiss my neck. I struggled but nothing’s happening. This is the first time I became afraid of Donghae. I started crying. After a few seconds, he stopped and moved a step backwards. I fell on my knees, covered my face with my hands and cried hard.

“Mianhae,” he apologized. Then he hugged me. “Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae,” he hugged me tighter.

 

Donghae left after apologizing several times. I went to my room. Good thing appa’s not here. I went to my bathroom and washed my face. I still can smell the alcohol so I changed my clothes. I went downstairs and saw another visitor.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

Heechul stood up and smiled. “I’m here to visit you. Taeyeon said you’re here.”

I went towards the ref and grabbed a carton of milk. Then I drank straight from it. “How did you enter?”

“The gate’s open.”

Donghae forgot to close it. I put the carton back and sat beside Heechul. I the TV and started watching Strong Hearts. “So what do you want now?”

“Tell me. You cried, didn’t you?”

I looked at him. “What?”

He brushed my cheek with his fingers. “What happened? Did Donghae come here? Did he do something?”

I looked down. There’s no way I’m telling him what happened. I’ll just forget it. “Nothing.”

“You’re lying.”

“… I’m serious. Nothing really happened.”

“… Araso… May I ask you something?”

I looked back at the TV. “What is it?”

 He took the remote from my hand and turned the TV off. I was about to complain but he spoke first. “Why did you kiss me yesterday?”

I blushed but I didn’t look at him. “W-What?”

“Wae? Trying to prove something?”

“W-What are you talking about?”

“You know what I mean, Hwara. So answer me… Are you already falling for me?”

I laughed nervously. “D-Do you really think that will happen? Ha! In your dreams, Kim Heechul.”

He grabbed my shoulders and leaned forward. His face is just inches away from mine. I shut my eyes close. Aish! My heart’s beating crazily now. Then I heard him chuckled.

“You’re so cute,” Heechul said.

I opened my eyes and glared at him. “Yah!”

He smiled. “Admit it. You already love me.”

“W-Who told you?”

“Wae? Still going to deny it?”

“I told you, I’m not. So stop asking me.”

“It’s pretty obvious, Hwara. Admit it or else.”

“Or else what?”

He started moving forward. Someone cleared his throat. We both looked up. Appa. Shoot!

“Oops. Mianhae. I didn’t mean to interrupt,” then he went upstairs. If I’m not mistaken, he’s smiling.

“Appa!” I shouted. Then I stood up and glared at Heechul. “This is your fault.” I grabbed a throw pillow and threw it at him. “Aish!” then I went upstairs and followed appa.