Just kiss him

My No.1 Stalker

Sunday, another day-off. I was watching a random horror movie when appa came and sat beside me.

“Death Bell?” he asked.

I nodded. “Ne.”

“Again?”

“Ne. Yoon Si Yoon’s cute here.”

“Tch,” then he stood up, reached for the remote and paused the movie. “Stop that for a while. Someone’s waiting for you outside.”

“Who?”

“Go there and find it out.”

“Tch,” then I stood up and went outside.

I saw a man looking at himself at the side mirror of his car. He’s really conscious of his looks. I went towards him and covered the mirror. He looked at me and stood straight.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Have you already eaten your lunch?” Heechul asked.

I shook my head. “Not yet.”

He smiled. “Good. Kaja.”

“Where?”

“Let’s go out and eat. Is it okay?”

I nodded. “Araso. I’ll just change my clothes.”

“No need. I like how you look now. So, kaja?”

“Araso,” then we both rode his car.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at this restaurant. It’s one of those expensive restaurants that I always avoid. And now, I’m here. I never thought I’ll ever enter this kind of restaurant.

“What did you do yesterday?” Heechul asked.

“Nothing. Appa gave me a day-off and he said that you sent him substitutes. Why did you do that?” I answered.

He shrugged. “I want you to take a break from what happened last Friday, to forget what happened there.”

I smiled and leaned forward. “Are you sure you want me to forget all those things that happened that night, huh?”

He seemed to remember that ‘thing’. “Oh. Thanks for reminding me.”

I shrugged. “No problem.”

Then he gave me a curious look. “Yah. Why did you remind me about the kiss?” he smiled. “Admit it. You like it, right?”

“Tch.”

“I knew it. Tell me. You’re beginning to like me, aren’t you?”

I glared at him. “Yah! Who told you?”

“Then why are you blushing?”

“W-What?!”

He shook his head. “Tsk tsk tsk. Kim Heechul’s really a perfect guy. All the girls are falling for that man,” then he flipped his hair in a stylish way. “But what can I do?”

I rolled my eyes. “What you say, oppa.”

“I’m serious. Tell me the truth. Are you starting to fall in love with me now?”

Am I? “… Mollayo.”

“Tch.”

“Jinjjaro… Mollayo.”

He nodded. “Araso. Start eating now.”

“Ne,” then I began eating.

I thought I’m going home now but Heechul brought me to an exhibit. There are lots of paintings there. Hmm. This guy’s quite interesting.

“You like painting?” I asked.

Heechul nodded. “Ne.”

“Jinjja? Then we’re the same.”

He looked at me. “Jinjja?”

“Ne,” then I went towards an abstract one. “I like this one.”

He followed me and stood behind me. “Ne. It shows sadness and excitement at the same time. The colors are kind of pale but they looked good together.”

I smiled. “Nice interpretation. I never thought you’re a creative guy, that you love art.”

“I like beautiful things.”

“That’s why you care about your looks?”

“Ne.”

“Tch,” then I turned to look at him. Oops. Wrong move. I almost bumped on him. Then I looked up at his face. His eyes are attractive. But Donghae still has the best ones. “Mianhae.”

“Gwaenchana,” then he stepped backwards.

My eyes are suddenly locked on his lips. Aish! Hwara! Don’t tell me you’re going to do what Taeyeon told you.

“Kaja. There are more paintings upstairs,” he said.

I nodded and looked away. “Araso.”

He’s right. The second floor has more paintings than the first. But there are only few abstracts. Then a painting caught my eye. I went towards it to see it better. A painting of a silhouette of a girl and a boy kissing under a tree. I sighed. Yah, Hwara. Stop it, seriously.

“You like that one?” Heechul asked.

I nodded. “Ne.” WHAT THE?! “A-Aniyo! I-I don’t like it. N-Nothing’s special with that.”

He looked at the painting. And after a few seconds, he commented. “Interesting piece.”

“What?”

He looked at me. “I’ve been there before.”

What? “Huh?”

He grabbed my hand. “I’ll bring you there,” then he pulled me towards his car.

It took us 20 minutes before getting there. We went outside the car and started walking. The place is covered by tall trees so it’s kind of dark. We stopped in front of a big tree. I can now see what he means.

“This is the scene from the painting,” I said.

Heechul nodded. “Ne. The painter went here and painted that piece.”

I nodded. “I see… But what are we going to do here?”

“… Mollayo.”

“Huh?”

“Something’s telling me to just go here,” then he sat on the bench. “When I was in high school, I always visit this place to relax,” he sighed. “It’s been a while since I last stopped by this place.”

I sat beside him. “Nice place.”

“Ne. A nice place to have a small talk.”

I looked at him. “Then let’s have a conversation.”

He smiled. “Araso,” then he crossed his legs. “Admit it. I’m handsome right?”

I smiled. He’s really not changing. “Araso. Ne, you’re handsome.”

“I’m handsome than Donghae, right?”

“He’s cuter than you.”

He glared at me. “Yah!”

“Wae? I’m just telling the truth.”

“Tch. So Hwara… Do I have a chance on you?”

Why is he suddenly so serious? “Mollayo.”

“… Do you find it hard to fall for me?”

Then his lips caught my eyes again.

‘Kiss him.’

‘Kiss…’

‘Him…’

I took a deep breath. Slowly, I leaned forward. This is kind of embarrassing but I have to do this. Then I kissed him and made the painting real.

Tell me. Why do I feel something strange?