Over

My No.1 Stalker

“You’re in a good mood today. What happened?” Yesung asked.

I just smiled. “Nothing.”

Sungmin sat beside me. “Yah. We know something happened. Tell us.”

I shook my head. “Nothing,” I repeated.

“Seohyun-sshi, you know what happened, right?”

“Ne. But it’s up to Hwara-unie if she’ll tell it to you or not,” she said then she winked at me. I just gave her a sweet smile.

“Aish. Araso, araso. If you don’t want to share to us, then fine,” Yesung said.

“It’s something good that’s why I’m like this. It’s something we should be happy about. Let’s leave it like that, araso?” I said. “Let’s just go back to work.”

“I’m pretty sure it’s about President Lee,” Sungmin suspected.

“Tch. Ne. It’s about him and his fiancée.”

“I knew it. What’s with them?”

I looked at him and smiled. “Secret.”

“Aish. Araso. Never mind, Hwara.”

Then someone entered the room. We all looked at the door. And we saw a happy Donghae.

“Looks like everyone are busy doing their thing,” he said.

“Ah, ne, President Lee,” Yesung said then he bowed down.

“That’s good. It’s important to concentrate on what you’re doing. Just focus and you’ll get what you want. Right, Hwara?” then he looked at me.

I nodded. “Ne, President Lee.” I know what you’re talking about, Donghae.

He smiled. “Good. So, I’m here to remind you of next week’s meeting. I think your team’s ready and prepared. Do your job well, araso?”

“Ne!” we all answered in chorus.

“Don’t let any directors ask you tough questions, araso? I know you don’t want that. So don’t ask them if they have questions because I’m sure they’re going to find holes in your reports. In short, don’t do what Hwara did last time.”

We all chuckled. Ne, I admit I’m wrong. “Araso, President Lee.”

He nodded. “Araso. I think I’m done. I’ll go now,” then he left the room.

“He’s also happy,” Yesung said.

“You’re right. And that’s definitely a good thing,” Sungmin agreed.

“I already told you that it’s something we should be happy about,” I said. “Back to work.”

“Araso,” the three mumbled and went back to their businesses.

*****Two weeks after*****

Having a coffee break right after another isn’t bad, right? I’m just going to spend some time with Heechul at the coffee shop. He visited me at the office so, why not? I think 15 minutes is enough.

“You’re already working here for seven weeks,” he said. “Congratulations.”

I smiled. “Gomawo. I’m enjoying my work here so, I want to stay longer. But I know there will come a time I have to leave the company. And I don’t want that to happen soon.”

“You said you love you job. That means you’re taking it seriously. Of course that makes you a good engineer. There’s no reason for them to kick you out of the company.”

“We still don’t know what others think of my performance. Maybe there are some who think I do not deserve to be here. Some don’t want to fire me, and some do want to fire me.”

“There’s only one person who wants to get rid of you.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Who?”

He smiled. “Donghae’s mother.”

Oh. Ne, you’re right. “But she still doesn’t know I’m here.”

“And you can’t hide from her forever.”

I nodded. “I know… I just think it’s not yet time for her to know this.”

“We never know what will happen. That means we have to be always ready.”

I looked down. “… I don’t know what I will do if she saw me here.”

“Aish. Let’s stop talking about this,” then he held my hand. “Yah. I want to ask you something.”

I looked back at him. “What?”

“Donghae and Yoona are already planning about their wedding. Donghae’s younger than me and Yoona’s also younger than you. And that’s not fair. I think we should get married first. So… when do you want us to get married?”

My eyes widened. “Y-You’re talking about o-our marriage?”

He nodded. “Ne.”

Is he serious? “Y-Yah! It’s too early for us to talk about that.”

“Hwara. We’re old enough to marry each other. Are you going to let Donghae and Yoona leave us behind? Yah. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want that Donghae to go to the altar first.”

I stood up. “Aish!” then I left.

Heechul immediately followed me. “Yah! I’m serious.”

I increased my pace. “I’m also serious, Kim Heechul.”

“YOU CALLED ME WHAT?!”

“Kim Heechul.”

“Aish!” then he grabbed my arm. “Yah!”

I looked at him. “It’s not yet time for that, araso?”

“Wae? Aren’t you sure that I’m your last man? Do you want to marry somebody else, huh?”

I sighed. We’re in front of the company now. “Oppa, it’s not like that. I don’t want to marry anyone else but you… But I think I’m still young… I’m not yet ready… Mianhae.”

After a few seconds, he nodded. “Araso, araso. I understand. If you don’t want to talk about it, I’ll shut up.”

“… Gomawo.”

“Aish. You’re already old but still, you’re innocent.”

I glared at him. “Who told you I’m old? I’m only 22!”

“Tch. You’re old.”

“Aish. Then what are you? You’re older than me by six years, remember that.”

“What are you doing here?” an old lady said.

Heechul and I looked at her. What. The. Hell. I’m dead. She looked at me with those fierce eyes of hers. Then she saw the ID I’m wearing. Uh-oh. Eotteohke?

“D-Don’t tell me you’re working here,” Mrs. Lee said.

“M-Mrs. Lee, let me-” I said, but was cut off.

She cut me off by slapping me. “How many times should I tell to leave my son alone?”

“Mrs. Lee, Hwara’s here to work,” Heechul said.

“I don’t care!” then she glared at me. “Do you think I’ll let you go easily?” she grabbed my arm. “I won’t.” Before I knew it, she’s already dragging me inside the building.

After a few minutes, we made it to Donghae’s office. Mrs. Lee knocked on the door, still holding my arm. Donghae asked us to come inside his office so Mrs. Lee pulled me inside. Shock crossed Donghae’s face.

“E-Eomma,” he said.

“Tell me. Why is this girl here?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Eomma, let go of her first.”

“Answer me!”

“Let go of her.”

Then she pushed me away from her. I almost stumbled over the table. “… I thought you already know what to do. You told us that you’re going to move on and accept the marriage after a month… Then why is she here?!”

“She’s here to work. Mr. Jung hired her that’s why-”

“Fire her.”

“W-What?”

“I said fire her!”

“Eomma, Hwara’s one of the best engineers in the company. And our team needs her. I can’t kick her out just like that. Mianhae.”

“You don’t know what Yoona will feel if she found this out.”

“Am I still not clear? I already told you I’m going to marry her. I’ve already moved on, eomma. So there’s no reason for me to fire her.”

“Donghae, I told you to fire her.. so do it.”

He shook his head. “Ani.”

“I said do it!”

“She’s here to work. Can’t you understand that?”

“I don’t want to see her again.”

“Then never return here.”

She slapped him. That shocked me. “You choose. You’ll fire her or I’ll-”

“I don’t love her anymore… Isn’t that enough?”

“What?”

“I don’t love her anymore,” he repeated. “I don’t feel anything for her now. So just leave her alone.”

Still, Mrs. Lee shook her head. “I won’t. Donghae, if you don’t want me to ruin her life… kick her out,” then she glared at me and left.

 

******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to my 37 subscribers!! Yey!! I never thought I'll have this much subscribers.:)) Comments?

 

By the way, according to my story outline, this chap is the 5th to the last. That means, the story's going to end soon.:(