On the move

My No.1 Stalker

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Following you,” Heechul answered.

“What?”

“I’m following you, but I’m not your stalker, araso?”

“Wae?”

He shrugged. “Mollayo. Something’s telling me to just follow you. Maybe because I know someone’s planning something bad for you, like what happened a while ago,” then he smiled. “I’ll be your hero.”

He’s getting insane. “Hero? Yah. I don’t need a bodyguard. I can take care of myself.”

“I’m not your stalker but that doesn’t mean I’m your bodyguard. Just thanks me for saving you, araso?”

“Tch. Araso… Gomawo.”

He nodded. “Good. Now you owe me three.”

I glared at him. “What?”

“I saved you from that guy twice and from your ex-boyfriend once. And of course, I won’t leave you without something in return.”

So, there’s a reason why he’s doing all of this. Aish! “Araso, Kim Heechul. I will-”

“Yah! Call me oppa!”

I glared at him again. “Why would I?”

“Because I’m older than you, remember?”

I sighed. “Araso, oppa. Now, tell me. What do you want?”

He smirked. “Since I saved your life thrice, I’m asking three things from you.”

THREE?! What the hell?! “Araso. Just tell me those things.”

“Number one, let me work at your appa’s restaurant.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Are you really serious that you can survive working there? I’m warning you. It’s not an easy task.”

“Stop underestimating me! I maybe born in a rich family, raised by a rich family. But I can do things ordinary people do in their daily lives.”

I nodded. “Araso. Then I’ll tell appa about this. So, what’s the second one?”

He smiled. “Every Saturday, you’ll go out with me in a date.”

My eyes widened in shock. “A DATE?!”

“Ne. And the third one, um, let me think about that. I’ll just tell it to-”

“Yah!” I interrupted him. “You want me to date you?!”

“Ne,” he nodded.

I shook my head. “Aniyo! I won’t!”

He’s pissed off. “Yah! I saved your life that’s why you need to do that!”

“I won’t date you, araso?”

He stood up. “You have no choice but to do that. If you don’t, then I won’t leave you, not in your dreams. So choose,” then he left.

After a week of vacation, we went back to the restaurant. Should I tell them about the date? Aniyo, aniyo. I’ll keep it a secret. Ugh. That Kim Heechul’s really annoying. He’s giving me a headache.

“Good morning,” Taeyeon greeted me then she wore her apron. “I really enjoyed our vacation. How about you?”

I shrugged. Obviously, I didn’t. “Mollayo.”

“What?”

“Something happened so I didn’t really enjoy it.”

“What happened?”

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

“Tch. Araso. If you don’t want to tell it, it’s fine. But I think it has something to do with Mr. Kim. It it’s not him, then maybe it’s Donghae.”

“Just go back to work, unnie.”

“Araso, araso,” then she started mopping the floor.

I heard the door of the restaurant opened. It’s still 6 am and we’re not open yet. I think this customer doesn’t know how to read signs like “We’re closed.”

I looked at the customer. “Mianhae, sir. But we’re-” I stopped. He’s not a customer, not anymore. It’s Heechul. “Why are you here?”

He went towards me. “I’m here to work, remember?”

Aish! “Araso, do what you want,” then I went back to my work.

“Are you serious, Mr. Kim?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ne,” Heechul answered. “I’m here to help you gain more customers. With my pretty face, more women will start visiting this restaurant,” then he chuckled.

“Just shut up and work. You’re not helping, araso?” I said.

Then he took the rug from me. “Araso,” then he started wiping the table. “Remember, Saturday,” he whispered.

“What’s with Saturday?” I asked.

He looked at me and smirked. “Our first date.”

I glared at him. “I told you I’m not-”

He covered my mouth with his free hand. “Do you really want Taeyeon to know that we’re dating?”

I removed his hand on my mouth. “We’re not even-”

He covered it again. Now, it’s tighter. “Yah. Don’t try to contradict because nothing will happen. I, Kim Heechul, am the only one who can disagree with anyone else. Araso?”

I gave him another death look. “Araso.”

He smiled. “Good,” then he started to wipe the table again.

Eotteohke? I really don’t know what to do with him. Please, help me!

 

 

~HEECHUL’S POV~

 

First day of work isn’t difficult as I thought it would be. Today’s task is easy. Because of me, girls started to eat at the restaurant and promised that they will come back. Aish! I really want to thank my parents for my good looks.

“How’s work?” eomma asked.

I smiled. “I met her again. We’re getting closer now.”

“Jinjja? That’s good. I can see that you really like Hwara.”

“Yah! I don’t!”

“Tch. It’s obvious, Heechul. You even asked her for a date. And not only for a date, but for several dates. That means something, Heechul. You’re really interested about her.”

“I’m only interested.”

She shook her head. “Aniyo. You like her, admit it.”

I thought for a while. Hmmm. Well, it’s not impossible for me to like her. It’s not even a bad thing. “Let’s see. Maybe I’ll figure it out after our first date.”

“You’re right. By the way, I already told your appa about this.”

“Jinjja? What’s his reaction?”

“He said it’s a good thing for you to work in a restaurant as a waiter or something. And you know your dad, he’s always in favor of what you want. He’s spoiling you too much.”

“Tch,” then I smirked. “You just love me very much that’s why you’re giving me what I want.”

“Ne.”

I stood up. “”Eomma.

“Wae?”

“… Is it okay for you if I marry someone like Hwara?”

“Nothing’s wrong with her. I’ll definitely accept her as my daughter-in-law.”

“Yah! I’m not saying I’m going to marry her.”

“Shut up, Heechul.”

“Tch. Araso. I’ll leave now.”

“Wae?”

I smiled. “I have something to arrange,” then I left.

Where should I bring her? Hmmm. Somewhere romantic, maybe. Aha! I’m sure she’ll like this. Nice idea, Kim Heechul! You don’t only have the looks but also the brain. That’s why girls want you very much. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Why do you have to be almost perfect, Kim Heechul? Wae?